ELIES LANDSCAPING

Reviews for ELIES LANDSCAPING

Ana Santos in Woodbridge
Ana Santos in Woodbridge

Backyard Oasis

My husband and I are beyond happy about our backyard oasis. Leon met with us on several occasions to make sure all the items in our wish list were accounted for and he was able to come up with a design that fit all that we asked for in our tiny backyard.
Leon was very professional, knowledgeable and was always ready to address any questions and concerns throughout the process of the project. We would highly recommend this company with pleasure.

Thanks so much for the kind review! it was a pleasure working with you!

Pergola Passion

Leon has been nothing more than professional, honest, up-front and dedicated to making sure we were 100% happy with the final product. We had been looking at pergola designs for a couple of years and found Leon at a local home show. He had his family there handing out flyers and they were all very friendly and welcoming. My wife and I left his booth knowing right there that this is the guy we want to have build our pergola. It took longer than we thought but it was a year filled with many rainy days and we knew that good things come to those who wait. Take a look at the beautiful photos showing the amazing pergola exactly as we asked. Great work and great service. Thank you Leon.

Thank you so much for the great review and we're glad you love the pergola as much as we do!
It was a pleasure working with you!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock and retaining wall

Amazing company amazing guys and they did an amazing job thank you Leon so much for being so helpful with our backyard me and my wife love it thanks again Leon keep up the good work

Thank you so much for the great review. Please feel free to post s few pics of the work as well. It was a pleasure to do your project.
Elie's Landscaping

J&N Fong in Richmond Hill
J&N Fong in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Landscape

When we decided to landscape our backyard, we never planned to have three quotes from three different contractors, we only choose Leon to do the work, just because we read all his reviews were outstanding! His company surely has lived up to the reputation. We appreciate the professionalism, integrity, and outstanding workmanship the company had carried out. Leon had listened to our concerned and gave great suggestions to the project. We're very happy with the results! Keep up with the good work!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you choosing us to carry out your backyard dream. You were wonderful to work for. Enjoy your new backyard.
Jennifer

Salma in Toronto
Salma in Toronto

Landscaping project

Leon was very professional and he has done for me:
- Interlocking for my walkway
- Fencing
- Deck
-Patio
- Sodding
- planting
- Lighting
- Garbage box
I am very satisfied with the final result.

Salma
Thank you so much for the review. We will have to take some pictures. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are glad you are happy.
Jennifer

Patio Renovation

Elies Landscaping did a very professional job of renovating our patio and also the planter and adjoining step at the front of the house. Leon had some very good recommendations to improve the area and was very creative in coming up with an alternate plan when an unforeseen complication arose with an old buried septic tank. To avoid extensive excavation costs, he suggested a modification to the original plan to include a raised area which turned out beautifully. Leon was always available to discuss concerns and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much for the 10 star review. It was definitely a pleasure to complete your project and we look forward to hearing from you if any future projects arise. Thank you again.
Elies Landscaping

George in
George in
2 reviews , ON

Back Yard

Leon was recommended to us by Unilock as an authorized contractor and he was amazing! From our first meeting to the very end of the project he and his team were incredibly courteous, trustworthy, knowledgeable and gave us options at every step.

Leon and his team are THE landscaping company to go with.

Thank you so much for the nice review. Your project was definitely a pleasure. You have a lovely family and it makes us at Elie's happy to know your enjoying the back yard.

SM
SM

Great job!!

We hired Leon to work on our driveway and patio. What we liked most about Leon was that he was very responsive. He would always get back to you promptly and listen to all our questions and concerns. He was very helpful with design as well as choice of plants and stone to be used. So happy with the way it all turned out.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a great pleasure working with you on. I'm so happy you are enjoying it and I look forward to the next project.

bryon salerno from Toronto
bryon salerno from Toronto

Outstanding contractor with integrity & outstanding workmanship

I hired leon to do our back patio with interlocking stone & rebuild some faux stone steps. his workmanship was outstanding (see pics). his crew were outstanding (mature hard workers). his integrity is outstanding (I asked him a couple of times to change something we had talked about & also to come back to fix a drainage issue & both times he was more than happy to do it & did it well). he takes care of his clients. when talking to him about how I wanted the back patio to look he would listen to what I wanted & try to suggest things when he felt it would look better or for cost reasons but when/if I said no do it my way he would say okay no problem. showed up on time & did the work on time. I enjoyed working with him & having him do the work & thats the way a renovation should be. working with him was basically stress free because after I saw how he worked & the quality of his workmanship & how he would come back to take care of stuff when I asked I knew he was good at what he did & he was a good guy then not only am I not worried but I'm looking for more stuff for him to do around my house. he has great attention to detail & the skill to back it up. he also has integrity & professionalism. he also offers a 5 year warranty on his hardscapes & a 1 year warranty on his softscapes. he's well recommended by unilock as well. an integrity filled very skilled, & honest person. Pleasure to work with him.

Thank you so much bryon for the great review and thanks for the photos of the landscaping Share them on Homestars! Best regards, Leon.

Backyard Living Area

Leon did an excellent job of designing and building our backyard living area. He supplied creative ideas and exceeded our vision of how the final project would look. When Leon is onsite, the project ran smoothly. So far, after 1 year, we are pleased with the quality of work and his warranty process.

Thank you marc for the great comment. always pleasure working with you.best regards, leon

More about ELIES LANDSCAPING

Elies Landscaping, a Toronto based landscaping company specializes in delivering the most innovative landscaping and interlocking services. Every job is possible including pergolas, swimming pools, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, pizza ovens, decks and fences. We do not merely design & build projects instead we ensure that your idea for the perfect outdoor gets the right direction. Elies Landscaping takes pride in itself, owing to the constant support offered by our valuable team in the form of suggestions and creative ideas. Our certified and highly professional team comprises of landscapers, deck builders and interlocking pavers.