Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  UTS Intelligent Security

Reviews for UTS Intelligent Security

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Horrible Service

Watch out these guys are a red flag. Fake addresses, over charge, they work under many names, and they dont have hourly paid employees all of them are subcontractors. Horrible customer service, trust me guys all of their reviews are fake, their head quarters is not even in this country. do not hire this company.

M_sampson
M_sampson
1 review Hamilton, ON

New lock

The gentleman changed the lock on my front door. Ben was a courteous and helpful person. I felt comfortable having him in my home and I think he represents the best in workers. The product unfortunately was very expensive. I had to have this done however I know if I shopped around I could have had the work done at a fraction of the cost .

Thank-you for the review! We are very happy to hear that Ben demonstrated exactly how our company deals with our clients. Customer service is our biggest target and we always strive to give the best. We have some of the best prices in this very competitive market, so we apologize that you feel you paid to much for our service. We will be in contact with you in the near future to further discuss that issue.

krodkin
krodkin

Locksmith work

Technician gave me an opportunity to consider how I wanted to proceed - and then came back the same day. I was happy that the work was wrapped up the same day!

chantalhitchcock
chantalhitchcock

Locks

He came quickly and was very helpful and accommodating. Got the job done quick and efficiently and was very kind.

Thank you!

davew
davew

Re-key door lock

Excellent timely service. Very professional approach. Gave us options to choose from and was very friendly. Great customer service and would highly recommend.

jpovey
jpovey

Front Door Lock & Handle

Was locked out of house, latch broke on old handle. Opened door quickly installed new handle/lock on the spot. Was a bit expensive for new handle and lock set.

M. T.
M. T.

Replace door locks

1 (866) 518-0114
35 Cheltenham Avenue
Vaughan
L4L 1K6

Michael came right on time as appointed, checked our 3 doors, and gave us an honest opinion about them. We discussed the options, agreed on the price, and he proceeded to replace the locks. He was in and out in 45 mins. Very efficient and the work was done right. I deducted one star, since some wood chips were left behind that I needed to vacuum.

Thank you very much for your business. We do apologize for the wood chips that were left behind, and will address this issue with our technicians so that it does not happen again. For the next time that you need our services, we would like to offer you 10% off.
Thank you Andre.

Luis a.
Luis a.

Home Door Lock Opening

The technician was right on time. Professionnel, he answered our questions without hesitation. We left the key of a room inside the room. We are satisfy.

annemarie.espoir
annemarie.espoir

Rekey front door

Explained well services and very quick to do the work! Would use service again in the future! Excellent work!

Thank you for your business Andre .

nat_lib1
nat_lib1

Change of locks

1 (866) 518-0114
35 Cheltenham Avenue
Vaughan
L4L 1K6

They could have mentioned the full cost and not just the service call pricing, big difference in price point.

More about UTS Intelligent Security

UTS Group is the number one trusted, Canadian provider of advanced intelligent security systems. UTS Group has over 15 years of experience specializing in the selling, installing and servicing of Garage Doors, Automated Security Solutions, Locksmith Services, Security Cameras and Automatic Door Systems. We offer our commercial, multi-residential and industrial ...