Tresham Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Tresham Painting Ltd.

Heather in
Heather in
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceilings, baseboard, hallway and some repairs from damage to walls

D'Arcy Tresham is your go to guy for painting. He is quite prolific from small jobs to big jobs. I had him in for the second time and have much respect that despite my tiny house he respects it as much as he does a huge job. His team, especially Mike, are a joy to deal with. Mike went above and beyond, the guy is a perfectionist. Baseboards, ceilings, doors and bedroom. A 4 day job due to removing popcorn ceiling. Really great team D'Arcy. Thanks so much.

HomeStars in St Catharines
HomeStars in St Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Exterior: Front & Back Door/Windows/Fascia/Soffit/Siding Wall

Hi Darcy & Jeff. Just wanted to say we just LOVE our “new house”. I hate the siding but with the beautiful paint job, I don’t notice it anymore. Lee and his buddy (can’t remember his name) did a great job & were very professional – no neighbour complaints – LOL.

Darcy – so nice to see your business has grown successfully from when you painted our house last ( I think it was 2002ish!).

Barry & Bogue Clark

Thanks Bogue, appreciate the compliment. The guys have been working in the heat and it's nice to here positive feedback! Have a great summer!

Robin Howe Wine Country Catering is happy

Tresham did a great job (on short notice too) painting my catering kitchen that was compromised due to a smoke fire. Efficient and great team to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Thanks Robin, appreciate the work!

Home Painting

Professional painting crew that respected my space. Quality work as always. Easy to work with and I appreciate the personal touch. I will definitely utilize their services for future projects as well.

Thanks for the review we appreciate your feedback!, have a great Christmas!

Painting, Siding

Tresham painting Owner Darcy and his crew were professional and timely. The quality was excellent and matched the previously installed siding perfectly. Their refinishing of the original wood floors in our historic 1835 home matched exactly to the existing floors. We were so impressed with their work we have and will have them come back for any future painting or repair needs.

We were honored to work on your project!

More about Tresham Painting Ltd.

TRESHAM PAINTING IS NIAGARA’S LEADING INTERIOR PAINTING COMPANY. WITH MORE THAN TWELVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE NIAGARA REGION, SERVICING CLIENTS FROM NIAGARA ON THE LAKE, ST. CATHARINES, NIAGARA FALLS, FONTHILL, GRIMSBY, VINELAND, AND JORDAN, OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST US TO TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR PAINTING PROJECTS AND SEE THEM THROUGH ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Saint Catharines?