Landscape Contractors & Designers
5328 Calgary Trail NW, #1367 Edmonton AB T6H 4J8

Reviews for APS Landscaping Inc.

guyd37
guyd37

Landscape

780-394-5990
T6X 0P6

Final grade done. Great result, excellent communication. Highly recomended. I will use their services again in the future.

Thanks Guy!

rwei1
rwei1

Landscaping

Aps Landscaping Inc.
780-246-5106
T6X 0P6

APS Landscaping did a wonderful job! They finished our final grading and landscaping before the scheduled deadline. They were very upfront and honest about everything. Troy was really helpful and answered every question we had. Overall, I am glad I asked APS to do our landscaping.

Thanks Ran! It was a pleasure bringing our architects designs to life for you. Enjoy the beautiful yard!

BryanL
BryanL

Complete yard landscaping.

APS was the first company I called and they were the first to return my call. I got several quotes and APS was not just the best price wise, but Troy had an honest evaluation of the job, and had a realistic quote to me within a day. Troy had no issues with contacting him as the job neared and even during the job to make tweaks. The crew including the owner who was on site, were respectful and I was astounded at the quality of their work. They completed my entire yard in 3 days and my yard was left clean and crisp. Can't say enough good about Troy and APS.

Thanks Bryan! It was a pleasure looking after the yard for you.

Damien
Damien

Landscaping (back yard)

Troy did a great job for us! We had a small yard which we wanted to add a patio, and now we have it. It's great, and the work was done very promptly and Troy was very knowledgeable about the work. Very recommended!

Thanks for choosing us to look after this project for you, we are very glad you are happy with the work!

hdekin
hdekin

Final Grade

APS landscaping is a top notch company to deal with. Troy and his crew are reliable and quick. It's hard to find a great landscaping company and honest. I went through 2 different companies and booked my final grade and they just kept giving me excuses on when they will start for 2 months. When I contact Troy he said it would be probably 2 weeks but he squeezed me in after finishing another job early and started 3 days after contacting him. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.Thanks

Thanks for giving us the chance to show you how our reliability and quality is hard to match!

Final Grade

Troy and the team at APS Landscaping went above and beyond to complete our final grade to beyond satisfactory levels. Being new to landscaping we had a lot of questions. Troy was always available from the beginning of the project till the end to answer ANY questions I had and lend his professional advice to help in any way he could. I would never think twice to call APS again for any work we need help with. Thank you Troy and to your team for all your hard work and help. We have watched other people in our area get their final grades done and have not been impressed once. When we came home to see our grade we were blown away by how nice it looked. You should be very proud of your guys work because it is at a whole new level compared to other companies.

Ryan

We greatly appreciate the kind words and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our crew works hard to bring you the best quality we can.

Hopdarkiron
Hopdarkiron

Cat Rescue

My cat got stuck under the front porch. When no one else would come help I contacted APS if they could help. Troy was willing to help right away. He found two of his workers to help me. Within 10 minutes of their arrival the hole to free my cat was dug and rescued. Both of the gentleman were very professional and sincere. I can't express enough my gratitude for APS for going above and beyond.

Thank yoy everyone from APS and a special thanks to Troy and his crew

You guys did what no one else would.

Highly recommend you to everyone!

It was a pleasure to be of assistance!

debrafreeman
debrafreeman

Landscaping

780-394-5990
T6X 0P6

Had to replace my sewer which went through my backyard. This left me with an approximately 2.5 ft square hole in my poured concrete sidewalk. I also had a grade problem. Troy made some suggestions regarding my options & how to keep the project within my budget. He always got back to me when he said he would & no additional costs to the estimate. Overall, I found Troy & his crew to be professional, friendly & highly skilled. Completed work was excellent & nothing to clean up/change after. I'm so impressed that I asked for an estimate for my front yard. Highly Recommended!

Thank you for choosing us to look after this work for you Deb!

Clint Fystro from St. Albert
Clint Fystro from St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Retaining wall

Great job done on a difficult curved area. Sunken and uneven surface. Came earlier than expected due to weather and completed job personally in a day. Extremely friendly and courteous and cleaned up after job was completed. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we are happy you are happy!

chloiselle
chloiselle

Garden boxes

APS Landscaping Inc. did a great job with my garden boxes. Troy was easy to contact and to get a quote from. He adjusted the quote when I wanted a change. He and his team came a few days before they had planned, in order to get the work done before a rainy weekend. They were efficient and they cleaned up after themselves. Overall, it was a good experience. Thank-you!

We hope the garden boxes are producing some great home grown vegetables for you and your family!

More about APS Landscaping Inc.

APS Landscaping Inc is a full service landscaping contractor specializing in residential and commercial install, lot grading, landscape design and snow removal. Our mission is to create visually stimulating landscapes and designs that improve the overall quality and value of your property. LANTA & CNLA Member. Allan Block and ICPI Certified installers. Belgard Authorized.