APS Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Architects
5328 Calgary Trail NW, #1367 Edmonton AB T6H 4J8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Architects in Edmonton  >  APS Landscaping Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for APS Landscaping Inc.

mml
1 review Edmonton, AB

APS Landscaping were extremely efficient and did a fantastic job! They paid attention to detail and were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them.

Ron a.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Troy and his team were punctual, efficient and took great pride in their work. They completed the job on time and according to budget. They took our design and brought it to life. They spent a great deal of time ensuring the fire pit base was prepped properly. The address on the rock turned out perfectly. Thanks APS.

Ouartt
1 review Edmonton, AB

These guys were professional and very well organized right from getting a quote to cleaning up the project area before leaving. It couldn't have been an easier or better experience for myself. The part I was most impressed with was the speed in which they had this completed. In two days they went from rough grade to what you see in the pictures, including the backyard. All the plants/trees come from quality nurseries to ensure the best results. I gave them my architectural guidelines for the area, and they made a sketch ahead of time so I knew exactly what I was getting into and ensured all the guidelines were followed. I would highly recommend calling these guys before you do your next landscaping project.

Job Price

Tyler, appreciate the review! We're glad you like the new yard. It was a pleasure to deal with you as well. The shovel cut shrub bed edges really turned out great, a unique look from the rest.

Roger
1 review Edmonton, AB

Troy came out in the winter to provide us a quote on landscaping work. He provided some good suggestions based on what we wanted to do and provided an accurate quote. We were booked in for one of his first jobs of the spring. He kept us up to date on when he thought the thaw would allow the ground to be ready. His team came in over the May long weekend and efficiently got the work done over the weekend. His work was exactly what he quoted and we love the yard. We just have one side that we asked to wait to get done and we will have a complete yard. Looking forward to APS return for completion! Definitely recommend APS to anyone considering. Thanks Troy.

Job Price

Roger, thanks for the positive review, we're glad you're enjoy the new yard!

TMaron in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

APS Landscaping completed my final grade and built a retaining wall for my new infill home. I made the mistake of hiring an unknown contractor for my lot grading. The original contractor took weeks to finish and left me with an unfinished lot that failed the city inspection. When I called APS landscaping Troy came to my home and provided a clear plan to fix the grading and pass inspection. Troy and his crew completed the project in 1 day and the final grade approval was issued 2 days later.

I would highly recommend APS Landscaping. I will be using them to finish my landscaping in the near future!

Job Price

Hi Taylor, thanks for the review, we appreciate it! Glad we could help sort out your grading issues and we look forward to completing your landscaping.

gurjit_a
1 review Edmonton, AB

Troy and his crew fromAPS Landscaping did an amazing job! Work was done on time and to perfection. My wife and I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of any type of landscaping work.

Job Price

Thanks, we are happy you like the work!

thenne
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Troy and his team met all scheduled time lines, his team was extremely professional and their work was outstanding

Job Price

Thank you Sir, enjoy the new yard!

guyd37
1 review Edmonton, AB

Final grade done. Great result, excellent communication. Highly recomended. I will use their services again in the future.

Thanks Guy!

rwei1
1 review Edmonton, AB

APS Landscaping did a wonderful job! They finished our final grading and landscaping before the scheduled deadline. They were very upfront and honest about everything. Troy was really helpful and answered every question we had. Overall, I am glad I asked APS to do our landscaping.

Job Price

Thanks Ran! It was a pleasure bringing our architects designs to life for you. Enjoy the beautiful yard!

BryanL
1 review Edmonton, AB

APS was the first company I called and they were the first to return my call. I got several quotes and APS was not just the best price wise, but Troy had an honest evaluation of the job, and had a realistic quote to me within a day. Troy had no issues with contacting him as the job neared and even during the job to make tweaks. The crew including the owner who was on site, were respectful and I was astounded at the quality of their work. They completed my entire yard in 3 days and my yard was left clean and crisp. Can't say enough good about Troy and APS.

Job Price

Thanks Bryan! It was a pleasure looking after the yard for you.

More about APS Landscaping Inc.

APS Landscaping Inc - An Edmonton Landscaping contractor, that specializes in residential and commercial landscaping, lot grading and design.

Our Services include:
Retaining Walls
Decorative Fire Pits
Rubbish Removal
Rough Grade

Call us today for a Quote