APS Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
5328 Calgary Trail NW, #1367 Edmonton AB T6H 4J8

Reviews for APS Landscaping Inc.

michan1419
michan1419

Landscaping

The price was reasonable and Im very satisfied with their services from begining to the end. Troy was prompt with communications and knew how to value his clients. They even cleaned up their mess after their work while other companies who worked with my neighbours left their mess making me proud of my choice. Their efficient brought 2 bobcats while most of my neighbours only got 1, the sod they provided was thick unlike those of my neighbours were thin....what can I say obviously Im one satisfied customer who highly recommends them, you wont regret!

Thank you for the review! We always try to clean up our work sites the best we can after the job is completed.

jordan_frost22
jordan_frost22

Landscaping

APS did a fantastic job on My yard. They showed up on time and completed My yard in 1 day. I would highly recommend their services.

Thanks Jordan!

susan.aghili23
susan.aghili23
1 review St. Albert, AB

Landscaping

Troy and his crew did an excellent job. They were very efficient, hard workers, as well as friendly and polite. Troy gave us some great recommendations and showed that he really knows his stuff.
They finished on schedule and cleaned up well after they were done, leaving us nothing to do but enjoy our new view.
I will definitely recommend APS and would use them again, without hesitation.

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the new maintenance free front yard.

nandinimaharajnarine
nandinimaharajnarine

Landscaping

My final grade and landscaping needed to be done. Troy and APS were very timely kept me updated on their day to day tasks and completed the job in less than 5 days. Great company!

Thanks again for the opportunity to complete this job for you! We appreciate your business!

akbar.llyas
akbar.llyas

Landscaping

We are very satisfied with the landscaping work completed by APS in our new home. They were efficient and professional and completed the job on schedule. I would recommend APS for landscaping work hands down.

Appreciate the kind words and the review, cheers!

kmahoney
kmahoney

Final grade landscape

I booked with APS to complete the final grade. They were very accommodating and within 2 weeks they were at our home and had the job staked out and completed. Very professional to deal with and did a great job with the work and leaving a clean site afterwards. Very happy and highly recommend

Thanks again for the review. Enjoy the final grade!

Jorge
Jorge

Final grading

It was a fantastic jog, very professional and taking carrot every detail. I'm very satisfied with this job

Thank you Sir, enjoy the final grade.

Shawna  from Edmonton
Shawna from Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

landscaping and more

I am amazed at the service that I have received from Troy and the team at APS landscaping.
I contacted over 30 companies in Edmonton for estimates, only about 5 returned my phone calls and only two wanted to come look at my property to give me an estimate. After meeting Troy I decided that after the back and forth emails answering all of my questions, his professional advise and help also contributed to my decision. He then insisted that we get the fence built first even though I was using another company, as he knew that would be better for my outcome, against my wishes. after seeing how much fence installers destroy yards, I was so thankful for his advise.
the day to do our yard came, and he was prompt and ready to go. My terrible home builder (who i have had nothing but issues with) decided to use my lawn as a dumping ground for two trucks of sand. No problem for Troy, he called me, helped me get the situation taken care of, I almost cried. After two and a half years of issues with my builder I finally have someone amazing to help me.
Once the job was done as promised he sent me a photo as I am at work. it is beautiful, the best job I have ever seen. My neighbor just called me to tell me how beautiful it is and that I should hurry home to see.

I will always use APS landscaping as my company of choice for the rest of my life, as well as tell all of my friends and family, as they are absolutely beyond any doubt the best company to deal with.

Thank you so much Troy for everything you are amazing!

It was a pleasure to take care of this and ease some of the headaches you've been having. Thank you for the detailed and positive review of our services!

More about APS Landscaping Inc.

APS Landscaping Inc is a full service landscaping contractor specializing in residential and commercial install, lot grading, landscape design and snow removal. Our mission is to create visually stimulating landscapes and designs that improve the overall quality and value of your property. LANTA & CNLA Member. Allan Block and ICPI Certified installers. Belgard Authorized.