Condominium Renovations

Reviews for Kervelli Kitchens

Westley_Jason
Westley_Jason

Kitchen Renovation

Kervelli Kitchens has done a fantastic job on my kitchen and I would definitely call them back for any other renovation job. They took their time, they were fresh and clean.Would recommend to everyone 10/10

alex_healy
alex_healy

Kitchen renovation

1-800-417-2076
3520 Mcnicoll Ave
Toronto
M1V

Very satisfied with the work, wouldn't change a thing. 100 percent would recommend to people

N.K
N.K

Condo renovation

Several condo upgrades including installing wooden flooring, replacing bathroom faucets, installing backsplash plus additional cabinets and shelves in the kitchen.Charles and his team understood our requirements right away and delivered exactly what we wanted within the agreed time. Charles was very helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

KeithWaters
KeithWaters

Kitchen

I was extremely happy with the renovations to the kitchen in our home. Their work reflected that they were paying close attention to every detail we when we explained what we wanted. They were friendly and very professional. I would recommend Kervelli to anyone who needed work done I their home

L N.
L N.

kitchen Reno

Great Job! Charles and his team are my heroes. They took a drab outdated kitchen and turned it into a dream come true. True professionals, experts in their field and great to work with. Highly recommend these guys for any reno you do!

crystal_newman0609
crystal_newman0609

Kitchen Renovations

Charles work is outstanding he really takes pride and has a passion for what he does. He is well organized works quickly and exceed all my expectations. Always respectful and professional. He truly went the extra mile for me and it was much appreciated. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for renovations in their home.

newmandesigninc
newmandesigninc

Full first floor reno

This team was AMAZING! I had my own ideas on a new layout but their designer came up with a way better plan that I absolutely LOVE! My house feels so much bigger and the work that was done makes it feel brand new. New floors, entirely new kitchen and new powder room on the first floor. These guys were on time, on budget and the work fantastic. Always friendly, always available for questions any time of day and I couldn't be happier.

Luna
Luna
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen revamped

1-800-417-2076
3520 Mcnicoll Ave
Toronto
M1V

Awesome service, contractor was attentive and really has an artistic eye. I had a vision and he made it come to life. Super professional, definitely recommend.

Alexander from Toronto
Alexander from Toronto

Kitchen reno

I love my new kitchen! By far my favorite room in the house. I would highly recommend Kervelli Kitchens to my closest friends and family without hesitating . Everything went well from the design to the finished product. Any problems or suggestions that occurred on the way were easily addressed and managed. The workers were really respectable and easy to get along with. I recommend Kervelli Kitchens to anyone who's looking for that dream kitchen they've always wanted! :)

Denise from Oakville
Denise from Oakville

Kitchen renovation!

Kernel lo kitchens provided amazing quality workmanship and completed my kitchen much faster then expected :) Also stayed right on budget! Extremely happy with my beautiful backsplash and would definitely recommend them!

More about Kervelli Kitchens

At Kervelli Kitchens our approach is different from most kitchen companies. Our focus is to understand your vision and help bring that to life. By using the best products to design and install your dream kitchen. Thinking of doing a larger project where you need to remove load bearing walls, ...