Detail Tiling

Tile & Stone Contractors
Mississauga ON L5K 1G8

Reviews for Detail Tiling

Bath room renovation

I had an awesome experience this company, love how he payed attention to detail and the price was reasonable.the work was done effectively and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him.

thank you I appreciate your business and your review.

Bathroom Renovations

I absolutely love my bathroom I’m so happy Dwayne did such an amazing job it was done in great timing he was so clean and neat and precise he has great customer service very professional and gets the job done This is a 5 star job ! I would recommend him to everyone just get your job done right the first time ! Thank you Dwayne I really appreciate your professionalism and art keep up the good work

Main floor Renovation

Dwayne is so professional and so skilled with his vision and our vision we told him exactly what we wanted and he produced everything we wanted and more and it took him no time and so clean and neat and pays great attention to detail we are fully satisfied we recommended him to our friends and family and will always call him for our Upgrades Thank you again Dwayne we are so happy !

thanks for your review I do appreciate it.was a pleasure working with you again

Bathroom

I needed someone to redo my bathroom I called lots of tilers who charged about 10 to 15 dollars per square ft but I came across Dwayne’s company who was recommended by a friend who had their kitchen done by this company he charged me 6 dollars per square ft and did such a beautiful job I love how neat the Tiling is and how professional he was great job Dwayne!

amelia I appreciate you writing a review, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. thanks again detail tiling

More about Detail Tiling

Specializing in Tiling bathrooms , Tiling all flooring , kitchens and bedrooms. Neat and clean highly professional and no cracks and patterns.
We pay attention to detail.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.