Detail Tiling

Review for Detail Tiling

Amelia in Etobicoke
Amelia in Etobicoke

Bathroom

I needed someone to redo my bathroom I called lots of tilers who charged about 10 to 15 dollars per square ft but I came across Dwayne’s company who was recommended by a friend who had their kitchen done by this company he charged me 6 dollars per square ft and did such a beautiful job I love how neat the Tiling is and how professional he was great job Dwayne!

amelia I appreciate you writing a review, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. thanks again detail tiling

More about Detail Tiling

Specializing in Tiling bathrooms , Tiling all flooring , kitchens and bedrooms. Neat and clean highly professional and no cracks and patterns that make sense I pay attention to detail call us today.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Mississauga?