Zap Pest Control

#125 - 7620 Elbow Dr. SW Calgary AB T2V 1K1

Reviews for Zap Pest Control

Pat in Calgary
Pat in Calgary

Zap Pest Control went above and beyond on short notice - would highly recommend them!

Zap Pest Control
#125 - 7620 Elbow Dr. SW
Calgary
AB
T2V 1K1

I called Zap Pest Control on very short notice on a Sunday with an emergency request. Eric, despite having an already fully booked schedule for his team, went out of his way to see who could facilitate my request.

Ethan was kind enough to squeeze me into his already full day. When he arrived I appreciated his patience and understanding. He explained clearly the process and ensured that all of my questions and concerns were addressed. He didn't rush me at all and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire visit.

I really appreciated that Team Zap went above and beyond on very short notice to help me out. I will recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you Eric & Ethan.

Thank you Pat for your kind words. Although we all have time restrictions in our days, we are glad we were able to facilitate a service for you that day. We always endeavor to provide a friendly and compassionate service. Thanks again for your support.

DJ from Calgary
DJ from Calgary

Birds Nesting Under Soffit

We had birds building a nest inside a gap underneath the soffit of our 2 storey house. It was dangerously high for us to access ourselves.
We called 6 different pest control companies and ZAP not only had the lowest quote, but also knew exactly what to do about it. One of the other companies didn't even want to do it. On the day of the appointment, ZAP was 30 minutes late, but once here, James was very efficient and careful in dealing witht the problem. He filled the gap and an adjacent gap with an appropriate metallic material that would prevent any wildlife and insects from entering. We were very happy the job and the further discount he gave us. Thank you James and ZAP for a job well done and the great price! I would definitely use and recommend ZAP for future pest problems.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Challenging pest control problem

We are in the process of eliminating mice in our attic. I didn't want to wait for complete pest elimination before doing this review. Zap...and James in particular...have been extremely professional, knowledgeable, responsive and thorough.

We had a previous squirrel infestation and bat droppings on the roof that made this a little more difficult to diagnose but James was so patient and explained all potential "critters" and their habits to us... and we have now determined it is mice. I am confident that we're on our way to being mice free. I would absolutely use Zap for ANY pest problem. These gentlemen are certainly experts.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Spray for terrible exterior spider issue.

Had them come to spray for terrible spider issue. So many we couldn't even enjoy our deck. Two days after the spray, there is not a single web but plenty shriveled up spiders each morning to hose away. Its been a month now and we have not seen any webs or spider until few days ago when a few small ones started appearing. Called company and he immediately said he'll send someone to respray the area. GREAT SERVICE!

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate your positive response.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Extermination

Eric is amazing talk me down the when I saw a bug in my kitchen/living room same day service great hours Adam gave me all the best information and extremely professional very accessible text or phone call and extremely knowledgeable of the products and services they provide. extremely trustworthy dependable and reliable call 30 minutes before each appointment to ensure I was available answered any questions I had and very discreet and affordable service truly otterly amazing. Exactly what you expect when you call an exterminator Thank you Will recommend you

More about Zap Pest Control

ZAP Pest Control is a full service pest control team with over 15 years experience serving Calgary and the surrounding area. Our long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction is the foundation of our business. We take great pride in zapping your pests and ensuring they never return. No job is too ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Calgary?