Budget Blinds Of North Mississauga And Southwest Toronto

Shutters & Blinds
Budget Blinds Of North Mississauga And Southwest Toronto

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of North Mississauga And Southwest Toronto

Drapery hanging

Polite and very professional from the first moment. Linnaeus was quick and efficient in send out in less time than expected. Would definitely recommend his services and his services are 5 star.

Thank you for the perfect 10! We're thrilled that you are happy with the overall look of the 10 foot drapery we installed today. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and appreciate the great feedback!

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Exceptional Experience from Start to Finish

Shahid and the Budget Blinds team did an exceptional job. We moved into a new-build home that needed all new window treatments (~12 throughout the house, ranging from big to small windows) and went with Budget Blinds after meeting with them and a number of their competitors.

Shahid was extremely responsive to start, and was thoughtful throughout the in-home consultation: relative to his competitors, he did a much better job of listening to us; making recommendations suited to our home; and outlining the trade-offs in the choices we were making (price, functionality, quality, how big the cassette would be, etc.).

Budget Blinds offered a competitive price, but we ultimately selected them for the incremental value they provided: thoughtful and responsive service; high-quality product offering; and confidence on the timeline and installation. Shahid even put forth temporary blinds (and put them up himself) to help ease our transition into the house while we waited. We trusted them more, and the Budget Blinds team did not disappoint.

Installation was smooth and everything happened on the timeline we discussed. Shahid delivered on everything he said he would, on time with no surprises. Overall, a great experience. My wife and I highly recommend Budget Blinds.

Thank you, Cameron, for your feedback and thoughtful comments. It was a pleasure serving you as your family settles into your new home. We hope you enjoy your new window treatments for many years to come!

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Blinds Installation

Very happy with the services by Budget blinds. Imtiaz is very knowledgeable and great person who understood the requirement and provide us the perfect solution.
Installers were very quick with the service and I will definitely recommend budget blinds to those who needs professional services within budget. Keep up the good work.
Thanks

Tina , thanks for choosing us for your window covering needs and for taking time to share your feedback on our service !. we are glad we were able to meet your needs on a timely and cost effective manner . thanks Imtiaz

Bryan in Mississauga
Bryan in Mississauga

Not bad blinds, Not bad price

I got some standard white faux wood blinds for my whole house.
The service is not bad. The nice salesman comes to your house with samples. No showroom. So you can't test out the full blinds before you buy.
I made my decision based on price and convenience, as they install for a good price and have blinds that look like what you see everywhere.
The only real problem I have is that the blinds are ever so slightly dented in some areas. Not hugely noticeable...but still. They're there.
And with there heavily advertised "no questions guarantee" i thought would be no problem to replace the dented ones or something.
But the salesman kind of questioned how the dents got there. Even bringing up our cat, and that somehow the cat dented them... :S
Anyhow, wasn't impressed... and probably won't recommend based on that alone... He was supposed to come by and look, but I feel like he's not owning up to the damaged product and making us feel like the bad guy in a way... (not cool)... in the end i can deal with a couple dents... but I know if i went to a place like home depot, I wouldn't be writing this review (not that I recommend home depot).
Also,
the blind don't fully close all the way near the top and bottom.
They're closed fully in the centre, but as you get closer to the top and bottom there are some cracks between the blind even when you pull the draw string firmly... Seems to be a design flaw.
Additionally,
we have one window that is rather wide. And from looking into blinds I know that with the weight, some can be hard to pull up. So I asked him about the weight, and wether this would be an issue and if we should split that window up into 2 or 3 smaller sections. But he ensured me that it would not be a problem and would not be too heavy.
Sure enough, the thing is pretty damn heavy and we now hardly ever draw those blinds up for fear of wearing and eventually breaking the draw string. And when that happens, it will probably be the cats fault :S
Anyways, that is that.
Aside from all that and to leave on a high note; the installation was done pretty well. no complaints.
Happy shopping.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Blinds for new condo

Was referred to Budget Blinds by a friend and they did not disappoint. Courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service right from sales to installation to the follow up visit/inspection. Would definitely recommend Budget Blinds for their quality product and customer service.

Hi Graham,
Thanks for taking time and effort to review us. We are really happy that the Manadalay Sheer Shades with Opera system we ordered for your windows, suited your needs to both control light and provide privacy.
Happy Canada Day !
cheers
Imtiaz

Natalie
Natalie

Mandalay blinds

I recently met Karen and bought blinds for our newly renovated house. Karen was just so lovely and professional. She has great product lines, her services are timely and the installation was flawless. I highly recommend Karen and Budget Blinds:)

Hi Natalie, it was such a pleasure working with you on your gorgeous newly renovated home. Thank you for the wonderful review & positive feedback. It means the world to us & we're glad you are thrilled with the final look in your home as well.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Blind Installment

This couple was very friendly and courteous I would welcome them into my home anytime. the blinds fit perfectly, they work just the way I asked for privacy and the color is just what I ordered. I would highly recommend this company to everyone who is looking for a new look.

Thank You Cathy. You have been an amazing customer. We were happy to do the perfect verticals for your home.

Roller blinds

Great, friendly service. They do everything for you. Come to your home and measure, bringing with them a variety of sample. Quick and precise installation. Very reasonable price as well. We had a bay window covered and large window in our bedroom.

Jack
Jack

Roller Shades for my Toronto home

Assisted Review

The Budget Blinds of South East Toronto consultant was very professional, friendly and helpful. The blinds look and work great. Overall, I am extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend you to our friends and colleagues in the future.

Thank you for the 10 out of 10, Jack! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm thrilled that you are happy with your blinds in terms of how they look & function. Word-of-mouth is how people find out about us at Budget Blinds (since we bring the store to your door & don't have an official showroom) so thank you so much for recommending us & for this positive review :)

Patricia Stewart from Toronto
Patricia Stewart from Toronto

Valances

I would highly recommend Karen and her team. Karen is
extremely professional and instills confidence in her customers.
She stands behind her work and ensures that her customers are completely satisfied with the final result. Jaime and Marco are equally professional and made the installation a pleasure.
They care about the customer and are very skilled. Their experience and dedication shows. The team gets top marks in
my books! Many thanks!!!

Thank you, Patricia for the wonderful review! I'm so delighted that you were happy with your overall experience with Budget Blinds and the service we provide. Thanks for your trust & valued business. As the owner, it means the world to us!

More about Budget Blinds Of North Mississauga And Southwest Toronto

Welcome to Budget Blinds of North Mississauga And Southwest Toronto. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.