Framing
Zacapa Home Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Zacapa Home Renovations Inc.

Construction Framing and back framing

I am an experienced custom home builder. I was building a custom home in Willowdale when my framing carpenter broke his foot while golfing (true storey). This left me in a tough spot as the home was about 70% framed. Daniel and his crew finished the home incuding the rough framing, two roofs, the rough in back framing, basement landing and interior and exterior basement partitions.

Thanks very much for trusting us Frank

PbooM in Toronto
PbooM in Toronto

New construction.

Company crew involved in project located on North York. The pictures accesseble from project website: 1diagonal.blogspot.com.

Thanks for your message Val, I invite everyone to visit the blog he created so you can see the work that we did. It was a pleasure working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Framing

Zacap quoted me and framed my basement within the time they quoted, work was clean and professional.
In addition I had shelving done in my garage and storage, again work was done well and professionally.

It was a pleasure working with you Dal, and thank you for trusting us with your home renovations.

More about Zacapa Home Renovations Inc.