Pest & Animal Control

1 review Burnaby, BC

rat service

Greater Vancouver
BC

Top notch service from these guys. Very friendly and professional. They took care of my rat problem when my cat wouldn't. I would definitely recommend calling Knockout Pest Control to anyone with rats or any other pests for that matter.

Thank you for taking time to write us a great review! We couldn't be happier with the outcome as well. Call us anytime for any pest issues.
Take care :)

Kevin  from Burnaby
Kevin from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Service

Greater Vancouver
BC

This local pest company is the best and trust me, I've tried a number of them - some big, some small - to get rid of the mice in my home. I live in a old heritage style home and thought it was going to be impossible to seal all the holes and get the mice out but somehow, knockout pest managed to do it and fairly quickly too. My technician is very easy to talk to and much more thorough with his first assesment than I was used to. I have a dog and a 3 year old and he setup everything so no harm would come to them. Not only was he very good at getting rid of the mice but he is always considerate of my family and my home. I recommend this company to everyone I know that has pest issues.

I can't tell you how much we appreciate the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family and I'm pleased you are happy with the service. If there is anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to contact us. All the best to you and your family!

More about Knockout Pest Control

When pests get in your life, you want them out! And that’s when we, Knockout Pest Control, come into the picture. Your safety and well-being are our top priority. You’ll regain control of your space, free from pests, thanks to the guaranteed quality of our services. We use eco-friendly products ...