RE MacDonald Stoves & Stones Ltd.

Fireplaces
3711 248 St Langley BC V4W 2B5
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Langley  >  RE MacDonald Stoves & Stones Ltd.

Reviews for RE MacDonald Stoves & Stones Ltd.

1 review Langley, BC

Fireplace replacement

After Brett coming to look at our old gas fireplace, we purchased a replacement from this company.
The old fireplace was taken away at my request (being of no value), and the new one was installed with the upmost care and cleanliness. Two polite guys answered every question I had and explained everything thoroughly. They also had a look at our other fireplace and made corrections free of charge because their appointment was postponed. I will only call RE MacDonald now.

Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Gas Fireplace Insert and Stonework

I met the owner of R E MacDonald Stove & Stones at the Homeshow this past year and I was extremely impressed with him. They have a huge selection of fireplaces on display at their shop and extremely knowledgeable staff. Rick helped me choose the right inserts and Gino and Dave did an amazing job with the river rock and granite. All of the work was completed a few days after making my decision as to what I wanted. I couldn't be happier!

R E MacDonald Stove & Stones restored my faith in the home renovation sector, this after a horrendous experience with a renovation company that went out of business. This, after taking $23,000+ of my money with them and leaving me with nothing to show for it.

Thanks again R E MacDonald Stove & Stones. I will certainly be referring all of my friends to you.

B from Delta
B from Delta
5 reviews Delta, BC

Gas Fireplace Servicing

I phoned RE MacDonald Fireplaces to service a Valor Fireplace I had purchased from them a couple years ago. They sent Clayton out to do the servicing. He did a wonderful, thorough job and ensured everything was working properly. He made sure everything was clean and tidy before leaving. Clayton was extremely knowledgeable in his trade.

Kathy - Delta
Kathy - Delta
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

gas fireplace insert

After visiting six or seven fireplace stores I found R.E. MacDonald. They have an amazing selection and the staff were fun as well as knowledgeable. I had originally wanted a wood burning insert but after inspecting my chimney we had to settle for a gas one. The staff were great at helping me find one that was a good compromise. The installers were also very professional and went above and beyond to help us drill a hole for the wiring that had been forgotten during the rest of our renovation.