Ducts Cleaner Home Services

Ducts Cleaner Home Services

Reviews for Ducts Cleaner Home Services

Private User reviews Napanee, ON

Jerks!

I had to cancel the morning of my 6 pm appointment due to a family illness and i got nothing but rudeness when they called back and then they hung up on me . My mother comes first before anything, understand that , you insensitive buttheads...

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Terrible customer service!!!!!!

First they tell you $100 for unlimited vents then that changes of course when they come to your house but fine we paid the higher amount to get our system clean. But now have been calling the company number for 3 days since the service as our furnace will not come back on since they cleaned it and I do not know what they did for me to fix it. Twice someone answered, asked questions and told me they would call me back in 10 minutes. NEVER RECEIVED ANY CALLS BACK. Now it just goes to voicemail. I feel sorry for the guys that work for this company as they were very nice.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Ali

really good coumpany very professional guyes rhy did very good jaon i am truly happy with servises
i got my both houses dont and thy give m $10 discount for eich House

Malik Hassan from Brampton
Malik Hassan from Brampton

duct cleaning

Guys were very polite they did a very good job they inspected furnace too they clean all vents I sm very happy wiyh eotk done they charged $120+80 for furnace thsnks Sunil

Thanks Malik Hassan

More about Ducts Cleaner Home Services

Highly trained & experienced technicians can provide you best service in no time. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality on every project we do. We assure you no job is to big or too small for us. Taking care and improving air quality all around Ontario ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Brampton?