Toronto Ponds & Water Features

Review for Toronto Ponds & Water Features

Max and Morag from Toronto
Max and Morag from Toronto

Owner gone AWOL

We had Toronto Ponds and Water Features come to clean our pond and install a new pump as well as fix the skimmer box. That went OK. But when the pump came disconnected to the hose and we called to have them come and make an adjustment, they failed to return repeated calls and emails. The owner, Ross, simply disappeared. After my fifth or sixth call, I did get a call back from Ross but he hung up as soon as I answered and I still haven't heard back. I finally called another company to come and fix the problem and do regular maintenance. It's a little bit of a mystery.

I didn't see this review until now.
My phone was lost and it took a while to get set up with a new one.
I pride myself in calling back customers asap.
I'm still in business and doing fine.

More about Toronto Ponds & Water Features

Quality residential & commercial pond and water feature maintenance and repair. Our team of experienced professional pond technicians are committed to 100 % customer satisfaction, We specialize in Pond Openings, Pond Cleaning, Pond Repair, Emergency and Scheduled Pond maintenance, Fish Care, Water Feature supply, installation and service and a complete ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Milton?