Easy Home Maintenance

Reviews for Easy Home Maintenance

madina from Vaughan
madina from Vaughan

window cleaning

The gentlemen at Easy Home Maintenance love what they do and it shows in the quality of their work. We needed window cleaning at our office and not only did they give us the best quote, they worked diligently while paying attention to every detail! We love them and have been using these guys ever since. They are not only skilled but consistent as well.

Marianne from Richmond Hill
Marianne from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gutter cleaning

Very fast service and prices were great. I was really impressed with their efficiency and professionalism on the job. Would highly recommend for gutter cleaning and am going to have them back to clean my windows as well.

Sandra Antonangeli from Toronto
Sandra Antonangeli from Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Amazing job & great service and pricing! would recommend them to anyone looking for this service..they were fast, punctual and got the job done a lot cheaper than most quotes i received...very happy!

Adam
Adam

window cleaning

there are window cleaners then there is easy home maintenance, they really are professional non pushy and fast. what I apreciated most was that the gentlemen had his boss call me to ask about a small repair before they went ahead with it. the last company added extra charges without asking. would definitely recomend them to anyone

Paul Kay's from Toronto
Paul Kay's from Toronto

eavestrough cleaning

A friend referred this company to me, and I wasn't disappointed at all. They were easy to deal with, honest and above all I was satisfied with their job and how clean it was.

Jessica from Vaughan
Jessica from Vaughan

gutters cleaned

I needed my gutters cleaned after neglecting them for a couple of years, easy home maintenance was recommended by a family friend and I honestly couldn't be any happier. They were very thorough and found a few leaks that they fixed also. I would recommend them to anyone.

James from Whitchurch-stouffville
James from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Window and Gutter Cleaning

We had Easy Home Maintenance come to clean both sides of windows and clean our gutters. I couldn't say how happy we were with picking this company. Everything was explained in detail what was going to happen from the starting time to finish. Tyler and his crew worked hard to make sure every window looked perfect and they took a picture of my gutters to show how clean they are now. Thanks Guys! I will be giving your card to some friends of mine, and we will have you back next year.
James T

More about Easy Home Maintenance

Easy Home Maintenance The Easiest Way To Do Your Exterior Maintenance. For exterior home maintenance in Toronto and Grater Toronto Area, including Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repairs, and Power Washing services, call the trusted experts at Easy Home Maintenance. We’ve been renewing homes and businesses in the Toronto area ...