Craftsman's Seal Painting Ltd.

Drywall Contractors
55 Marcus Crescent London ON N6G 4Z3
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in London  >  Craftsman's Seal Painting Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Craftsman's Seal Painting Ltd.

Old South in
1 review London, ON

Chad and Colin were able to do my job much sooner than originally planned. They did a lot of work preparing the surfaces (scraping and sanding) and their clean-up was pretty good. The painting itself seems excellent. They were both pleasant and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again or to recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks Susan! Glad to be of service!

Beverly in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Chad did an excellent job sanding and repainting our bathroom. He worked hard, kept a tidy work area, and always showed up on time. This is a very honest and hardworking guy and we will be asking him to come back for another project as well as recommending him to our friends.

Job Price

Thanks Beverly! I'm glad you're happy!

info
1 review London, ON

Chad and Darren were able to accommodate our job last minute and worked quick to meet our timeline. They gave us the idea to spray the cabinetry before laying the new flooring. We are very pleased with the results! A big thx to both of you for all of your hard work!!

Job Price

No problem Kate! I look forward to working with you in the future!

kemi.green
1 review London, ON

We used the services of Craftsman's Seal to paint our main floor and two bedrooms. Chad was professional, accommodating to schedule changes and did a great job. Our house looks fantastic!

Job Price

Thanks Kemi. I hope you're enjoying your new house!

123cissp
1 review London, ON

We consider ourselves semi professional in terms of internal painting, since we had done fair amount of that with our own home. This time we met a true master! We know it's not a big deal for Chad, but it's quite challenging for us to reach. His work of art truly impressed us. The efficiency (both time and material) , the turnout, and not a single drop on the carpet -- what a beautiful job he has done! Two thumbs up!

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words Haibo!

mitchrobertsonrealestate
1 review London, ON

I have used Craftsman's Seal several times for various painting jobs around my properties. They are always very professional, tidy and efficient! I recommend them to everyone looking for a quality paint job at a great price.

Job Price

Thanks Mitch! Glad to be of service.

Linda Campbell in London
1 review London, ON

I have been thoroughly pleased with the highly professional conduct and performance of Craftsman's Seal Painting, a company which I have hired on several occasions to paint both interior and exterior surfaces in my home.
I would recommend this service without hesitation and have done so repeatedly to friends and family.
Top notch work!!!

Job Price

Thanks Linda! Referrals mean so much to me and my business!

bill
1 review London, ON

Needed to match eavestrough with soffits. Job well done! In just a day. Thorough and clean. Reasonable price. Very respectful of neighbours and their property. Would recommend to anyone.

Job Price

Thanks Bill! We always strive for minimal disruption to your schedule and others around the job site.

eturley
1 review London, ON

Chad and his employee arrived on time, let me know if they were going to be late or delayed, was very clean and quiet. excellent job.

Job Price

Thanks Eva! I'm glad you were happy with everything! Making my clients happy is why I am so passionate about painting.

More about Craftsman's Seal Painting Ltd.

Craftsman's Seal Painting Ltd. is a painting contractor that provides professional residential and commercial painting in London, Ontario. Expert and affordable exterior & interior home painting to large commercial projects, we get the job done on time and on budget. Call today for a free consultation with one of our ...