Premium Windows And Doors

Toronto ON M9B 6H7

Reviews for Premium Windows And Doors

Rose in Etobicoke
Rose in Etobicoke

New windows and front door

I was very pleased with the quality of windows and front door and service that Milan and his crew provided. I will be referring premium windows and doors to friends and family. Once again thank you for the excellent service you provided.

Asit
Asit

Windows, Patio and Side Door Replacement

There are not enough words to explain how amazing and professional Milan and his crew are.
We have worked with other companies to install other windows in our house, but these guys are by far the best. When Milan initially came in, my family just wanted him to install 3 windows but as soon as we started speaking with him, we immediately knew we wanted him to be the person to install our patio door and our side garage door as well. Any additional requests we had, Milan would work his best to accommodate them. They finished the job in a day and left our house as tidy as possible.
My family and I love our new windows. We only wish we had known about Premium Windows and Doors previously, but we will definitely use them in the future and recommend to all our family and friends.
Thanks again guys and you did a fantastic job.

Premium Windows & Doors in Etobicoke
Premium Windows & Doors in Etobicoke

Backyard sliding screen door

We were very pleased with Milan and his co-worker. He came out and explained about their sliding door and we felt assured that he was the one we wanted to install this new door. They both were professional, friendly and you can tell they were experienced. The job was done in no time and we are very pleased with the new look and how well it works. I have no problems in recommending Premium Windows and Doors to others.

Yagnesh in Toronto
Yagnesh in Toronto

Windows and Doors

Excellent work done by Milan and his crew, He delivers what he promised, cleaned and picked up all the garbage, And professionally installed 14 windows and patio door for my house, I will highly recommend his company for any window related work in house .
I am very Happy , God Bless him and his Family.
Yogi———-

Shel in GTA
Shel in GTA

Window Replacement (Retrofit) - Entire House

Milan and his partner were top notch! We are so grateful we selected Premium Windows and Doors after meeting with a few other companies. We knew from the minute we met with Milan that we could trust that he would do a fabulous job and that he would be reliable. He did not disappoint and exceeded our expectations with replacing our 9 windows and 1 Bow Window. His reasonable quote, expertise, stellar reviews and congeniality made him the obvious choice to entrust with our our home renovation. The job was done quickly and cleanly and our curb appeal has risen. We are already benefiting from a warmer and quieter house from our new window installation. Many impressed neighbors and friends have inquired about the fine job we had done by Premium Windows and Doors, and we are delighted to recommend Milan!

Big thx from Premium windows and doors...you guys are awesome!!!

Mkuchma in Etobicoke
Mkuchma in Etobicoke

Excellent Service

Mirko and his crew came and replaced 8 windows in our home. They got everything done in one day and did a great job. We are very happy with the service we received and quality of work that was completed. Would continue to use them in the future, and would definitely recommend them to our friends.
Nick & Mollie

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Windows replacement

I had four wooden windows that got destroyed by rain and squirrels. Milan was quick to respond, measure, quote and have custom built windows designed. Once the windows were ready an installation date was set, and within four hours everything was installed, insulated, framed, caulked and blinds put back up. Milan is helpful and has a great attitude. I used him before to install a 30 foot window door combo which I am totally thrilled with. No more caulking repair ever needed.

Thx from Premium windows and doors...Milan and his crew!!

odoyley in Cambridge
odoyley in Cambridge

Windows

We had a number of companies come by to provide us with a quote on replacing our windows. We were instantly taken with Milan and his down to earth honest approach. We choose him to do the work and he promised he would do his best to accommodate our needs and do an excellent job. He did not disappoint us, his team was polite and efficient and did a great job. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

greenlake in Mississauga
greenlake in Mississauga

window replacement

Recently, Milan and his team replaced 19 windows (retrofit) in my place. They did the job nicely and professionally with reasonable price. I am very pleased with their work. Milan is a very professional installer, as well as, a very friendly person. For my requests, he always tells me "no worries", and then worked his best to accommodate them. Definitely, I will recommend Premium Windows & Doors and use them in the future.

John Z
John Z

New Windows and Patio Door

Milan and his crew are exceptionally great people, very professional, amazing to deal with, I can't say enough good things about them. Everything was installed beautifully, trims and all, finished properly, as promised. Even made last minute modifications, which he took care of with no fuss. Pricing was very fair and everything was installed as I'd imagined. Milan is a very patient and pleasant person to deal with and this company is truly the only one I'd recommend to anyone needing windows or doors. I look forward to dealing with them in the future. Thank you guys! -John

thx John pleasure was dealing with you and your family...all the best guys!

More about Premium Windows And Doors

Premium Windows and Doors has 20 years of experience installing windows and doors in and around Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ajax, Pickering, Richmond Hill
***