Premium Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M9B 6H7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Premium Windows And Doors

Reviews for Premium Windows And Doors

Milan in Toronto
Milan in Toronto

Windows changed

I was amazed by the work done. These guys delivered everything that they promised and above.

They came early in the morning and finished the job same day.

Everything after job was clean and tidy, like no one ever came.

Milan is amazing guy.
Thanks again!

thx to Milan and his family...awesome people!!

Ljuba1986 in Toronto
Ljuba1986 in Toronto

windows

Thanks Milan and premium windows , they did absolutely great job and me and my family are so happy. I have nothing else to say but that you Milan so much and I will highly recommend you to all my friends.

thank you guys,happy to hear that!

Amazing service and product

Milan and his staff did and amazing job from the beginning to the end, from the quote and decision process to intsallation. Milan was very professional, explained everything to us so we knew exactly what to expect. The removal of the old windows (6) and doors (2) was done without damaging anything. The installation was done on the same day. They cleaned up after themselves and came back the next day for touch ups. They went above and beyond of what we expected. All of this was done while I was home with my kids. I would highly recommend Milan and his team to anyone.

thank you guys,we are so happy to hear that!!!

Suzy in Toronto
Suzy in Toronto

Windows and screen door instalation

Premium Windows and Doors is reliable and efficient.
They are punctual and proffessional.
The team of guys came in, brought in all the equipment without littering and damaging any furniture or walls (which some contractors tend to do).
After they installed everything with speed but precision they left my home in tact, cleaning up all any mess made during window removal and installation.
I would definately recomend this company.

thx so much Suzy!

Blanca in Toronto
Blanca in Toronto

vinyl window installation

Milan did an amazing job at removing old wooden frames and glass replacing them with new vinyl windows, totally done in 1 day, no debris to worry as everything was clean,new windows still look great and have recommended Milan to my friends as he prices jobs reasonably and the quality of work is the best---

thx Blanca,for great review...we are proud when our costumers are happy...all the best from Premium windows and doors!

Amanda  in Vaughan
Amanda in Vaughan

Front Door & Sliding Door

I was very pleased with the doors, the product is great, the price was fair and the workmanship was impeccable. Very clean, didn't leave any mess behind or garbage and trustworthy. Milan even came to my work to drop off my keys for me for the new door and lock. He also gave me a fair price for the windows which I will be doing next year! Highly recommend!

Thx Amanda happy to hear that...we wish you all the best!

Fernando
Fernando
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

replaced all windows

I was very happy with Milan and his co worker, they were professional, and very clean, they did an excellent job. They also did my sliding door. Milan found there was some water damage under door and didn't just cover it he fixed the wood under first. thank you again to PREMIUM windows. he used VINYL PRO windows excellent choice all casement windows. They were very reasonable in price.

thx Fernando for great review!!

Abir in Mississauga
Abir in Mississauga

Replacing windows and door

Awesome job, these guys are excellent service from sales to install. Milan and his team did a great job . We replaced 10 windows and door and definitely we will go with them in the future . Job was done on time and perfectly . Thank you

Thx Abir we give our best and we are very happy when our costumers are satisfied!

Shaun in Toronto
Shaun in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Window and door installation

Great service and even better prices
Quality materials, you can feel the difference
Job completed on time
Friendly and professional team
they cleaned up after completion
Overall I am very satisfied with the work

thx Shaun pleasure is ours..

Windows Replacement

Milan and his team are the best contractors I have ever seen. They not only just do job right, but also care what they do. I found their sign while I was walking around my neighbour, so I gave him a call and he gave a quote. They have done the job nicely, and now I am very satisfied customer.

thaks a lot guys...we are more proud when our costumers is satisfied...??

More about Premium Windows And Doors

Premium Windows and Doors has 20 years of experience installing windows and doors in and around Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ajax, Pickering, Richmond Hill
***