Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

114 Saturn Road Toronto ON M9C 2S6
Drain Services
Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Lolo
Lolo

screeching Toto toilet needed new valve and suction cup

I'd been ignoring the need to look for a plumber to come in and fix a Toto toilet that has been making the most outrageous noises, sometimes in the middle of the night and randomly during the day. Today was the day to deal with it. I checked Homestars and found Drain 1 Plumbing had great reviews. Not only did they answer my call right away but came by within an hour. An hour after that, it was all fixed. New valve and suction cup with a 1 year guarantee. He left a few business cards but he should have left more, I'll be handing them out to all my friends. Great contact to have. Very Reliable, Fast , Clean & Professional !

It was my pleasure to work for you, hopefully no more problems with Toto toilets.
Thank you.

Sophia from Toronto
Sophia from Toronto

Simply the Best!

We met Paul a year and a half ago through the company we hired to complete our kitchen and bathroom renovations. Once we saw the meticulous, quality work Paul delivered for those jobs, we subsequently hired Paul to complete a whole plethora of needed plumbing on our aging house, including, replacing the sewage pipe, installing a backwater valve, sump pump, waterproofing the side of our house and installing a drainage system. For the later two jobs, given the magnitude of the work, we even got quotes from other companies, however they were surpassed by Paul both in the scope of what was to be included as well as the cost (unbeknownst to Paul which again demonstrated his honesty and integrity). For each job completed, Paul and his team showed outmost respect for our property and family which was much appreciated. My husband and I appreciated the thorough explanations Paul provided in the work that was to be completed, as well as the options we had to consider. He even went over and beyond and spoke with our neighbours advising them of the scheduled work and putting them at ease in the most professional and respectful manner. He was also helpful in finding ways for us to take advantage of rebates we could obtain from the city for the work completed. It goes without saying that each job was completed on time and on budget. As new homeowners Paul also provided a plethora of considerations and planned approaches for us to tackle in the coming years which is much appreciated. And finally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention on a personal note what a wonderful individual Paul is. I will never forget the morning when Paul and his team came to complete the sump pump installation to find me with my back thrown out. He not only found a doctor that would see me on a Saturday morning, but he drove me to the appointment so that my husband could stay home with the kids. He is not only an exceptional, honest professional, but a wonderful human being.

Thank you Sophia. My best review ever.
I am still coming to fix your sprinkler wire as well.

atosello .
atosello .

Fixing A Loud Toto Toilet

Very efficient and assessed the problem right away. Total service time less than 30 mins. Would strongly recommend Drain 1 Plumbing.

Thank you for great review.

spinningrod .
spinningrod .

New One Piece Toilet

Quick, very professional, cleaned up after the installation. Will be calling them again with any plumbing requirements

Thank you very much. Pleasure was mine to solve your problem. Hopefully will work forever.

paul
paul

Drain Reroute Inside

Excellent quality and completed on time. Owner and staff were friendly and professional and quickly responded to any concerns.

Thank you for your honest review.

Ryan from Toronto
Ryan from Toronto

Plumming

After using a snake to clear a drain, a camera detected root growth in it. The broken pipe was replaced and a backflow prevention valve was installed. All work was completed and cleaned up the next day. Very experienced and knowledgeable; Highly recommended!

Thank you for your honest review.

Rebecca Chau from Toronto
Rebecca Chau from Toronto

Backwater valve and sump pump

Extremely pleased with Paul and his crew for the installation of backwater valve, sump pump and waterproofing the front of house. Paul took the time to explain the job to me and took care of the paperwork needed (applying for city permits, city rebate application). Despite unforeseen problem (expecting 4 inch drain pipe, but found 6 inch drain pipe - having to call various suppliers looking for a backwater valve for 6 inch pipe), they completed the job in the timeframe promised. The crew was courteous, professional and left the jobsite neat and tidy.

They showed excellent workmanship and it was obvious they had extensive experience and took pride in their work. I am extremely happy with their service and recommend them with no hesitation.

Equus Fabrics in Concord
Equus Fabrics in Concord

Drain Service

I would just like to say thank you to Drain 1for its fast response and professionalism. We were in a bit of a jam and they came within the hour and were able to help out our company before a big event.
We were able to open our doors just in time with all our plumbing fixed at a really great price too.

I highly recommend them.

Thanks Guys....

Walter Fedak from Mississauga
Walter Fedak from Mississauga

Basement entrance and waterproofing

Pavlo was referred by my co-worker. I was impressed with the job they done to my house, his workers were very professional and polite always an time never late, job was done 3 days earlier then was estimated previously and city inspector was happy with the job as well. We god 15% discount for the waterproofing part since it was an additional task and now our dehumidifier in the basement is not starting at all and before 5-6 gallons per day we had to empty.
Very satisfied with the service and will definitely recommend to our friends and family. AAA service.

Hi Walter, thank you so much for your review. It is very pleasant to hear that your basement is much more comfortable and dry then was before we did the job.
Pavlo.

Anna L. from Mississauga
Anna L. from Mississauga

Waterproofing around my house

When the snow started to melt i noticed strong smell in the basement which was spreading to the house. I called a few companies to get advice and estimate. I was very pleased with Paul's professional and fast response. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and solution oriented. The job was done in less than a week and the job site was clean after the service. Would definitely use Paul in the future.

Thank you Anna for your great review. Me and my guys still can not forget a cup of good esspresso every morning we showed up for work, that's probably why we were always on time right before you left. Thank you for your consideration of using our company for your project.

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Drain Services and Plumbing
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆