HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Pickering  >  A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning

Roscil C.
Roscil C.

Duct Cleaning

It was my first time dealing with Duct cleaning service, so I spent my time reading reviews online. I am glad I went to A&R.

First, communication was great. Margaret was prompt to respond to questions I had. Booking was also straight forward.

Service day, the crew were friendly and professional. They we're on time and asked my permission to asses the scope of work and gave me a breakdown of cost prior to starting the job. From start set up to finish of the work, it was great. You just get the feeling that the crew cared and they take pride on what they do.

Roscil thank you for your honest review. We are very happy you are pleased with our services all around. You are a fantastic customer to deal with. Should you have any other Heating and Cooling needs please feel free to contact us.

jamhe
jamhe

Duct cleaning

Completely satisfied. Two guys are very professional and they even helped my wife with our new washer ad dryer

Thank you for your business. We appreciate working with great customers.

Sherif
Sherif

Vent cleaning

They were not the cheapest but the service was worth it. They also repair some of my vents (some were loose) without even me requesting.

Great job Brandon and James!

Sherif it was our pleasure to provide you quality service. It makes our day to work with such nice people. Thank you.

Grawnya L.
Grawnya L.

Duct Cleaning

They provided duct cleaning for our housing co-op. They were efficient and thorough. We will definitely use them in the future.

Thank you for your business it was greatly appreciated. We take great pride in our work and continue to give customers the service they deserve.

murphyfamily101
murphyfamily101

Fireplace surround

A friend of mine had a new fireplace installed and it was smaller than the original one. As a result the surround didn't cover it properly and they needed to find someone who could do it. I pass by A&R's trucks every day and gave them a call to see if they did anything like that. Kevin came out the same day to take a look at it. He was certain that he could figure it out and get something that looked right. He measured all of the areas and took the old surround with him. He had it all worked out and installed within a week. As you can see from the pictures it looks amazing. My friends were extremely pleased with the final product and the quick response from Kevin and Margaret. Great job guys and thanks again.

It's our pleasure to work with such wonderful people. We take pride in servicing our customers with quality work. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you

Ruby
Ruby

Service

I've been dealing with them for the past 16 yrs and have had a furnace and air conditioner installed and my ducts cleaned a couple of times! Excellent job on all occasions! I've recommended them to several friends and they are also very pleased with their services! Thank you!

Working with fantastic customers makes our job that much easier. We would like to thank you for your continued business as well as referrals.

Tvu in Pickering
Tvu in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning
905-831-0527
Pickering
L1W 1K4

This is a late review but worth writing about. I purchased a home that was recently renovated so I had to get my ducts cleaned. They took their time and stayed here as long as it took to have my ducts cleaned. I really appreciated that and they were worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this company for your duct cleaning services.

Thank you very much for us no our services. We take pride in making our customers happy. It was our pleasure.

caterina
caterina

Go to guy for maintenance and duct cleaning

We own several commercial properties and Kevin is our go to guy for heating and cooling maintenance, as well as duct cleaning. He is professional, reliable, knowledgeable, and reasonable. He always answers your calls and answers any questions. He recently did the duct cleaning at the commercial properties and he went beyond the call of duty. They had not be done in years and he was very thorough. We were very happy with the results. I have already hired him to do my home. I would definitely recommend him and I have.

Thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves in doing a professional and efficient job. It is our pleasure to serve such wonderful people.

ikotupkn
ikotupkn
1 review Newmarket, ON

Duct Cleaning, furnace clean and inspection,

From the moment I contacted this company they were accommodating and very informative. I was not rushed off the phone. Margaret answered all my questions and all information was provided for me before even booking an appointment.
The men were here for 5 hours and they Worked the entire time. They took pictures before and after and were extremely thorough
I did not feel like I couldn't trust them in my house. They were kind, polite and very trustworthy.
I would and will be recommending them to friends, family and neighbours.
Thank you Kevin and Dino for all your hard work and Margaret for all your time and information. Your honest work is greatly appreciated.

Your review is greatly appreciated. Knowledge is power when you call in we like to give you as much information as we can. On the job the men work hard and are grateful to have excellent customers.

marion
marion
1 review Ajax, ON

cleaned air ducts

Very pleased with outcome of the excellent job they did,.clean, polite, very thorogh, great Job!

Thank you very much for using A&R Heating Cooling And Duct Cleaning. We are located out of Pickering. The pleasure was all ours. Serving fantastic customers as yourself is our daily pleasure. Quality work is what we pride ourselves in.

More about A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning

A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning takes pride in knowing we DO NOT MAKE ANY TELEPHONE SOLICTITATION CALLS! Don't mistake us with other companies.

A&R uses powerful, custom-built truck mounted duct cleaning vacuum and compressor. We use various whips and attachments to provide you with the professional service you deserve and require. We have no hidden fees.

A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning does services calls for heating and air conditioning.
INSTALLS: furnaces, air conditioners and ductless airconditioners , Hepa filters, thermostats, humidifiers, all new duct work, gas BBQ lines, gas stoves, gas pool heaters, gas dryers, gas fire places, chimney liners for gas fireplaces, mechanical air cleaners, gas garage heaters

Duct Cleaning
Chances are, the most polluted air you breathe is impossible to avoid, but simple to clean. We offer with the purchase of a duct clean, a Free Furnace Cleaning and a Free 10-Point Furnace Safety Inspection. There are different additional services to choose from such as: Sanitization using a product called Benefect. It is a bacterial disinfectant that kills over 99.99% of bacteria, mold & fungal spores. The scent is Lemon & Spice. We offer a Dryer Vent Cleaning. This helps to prevent fires due to built up lint in your dryer and dryer vent. Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning. You often forget about the dust accumulated on your exhaust fan.
You will receive top of the line service with A&R Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning. We take pride in our work. Your health and safety is our greatest concern.
Cash / Cheque / Electronic Transfer