HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Markham  >  BURLY BOYZ MOVING & STORAGE

Reviews for BURLY BOYZ MOVING & STORAGE

ABFP in Edmonton
ABFP in Edmonton

Professional, Efficient and Pleasant

From the first moment I called Burly Boyz, I spoke to Milan and he did exactly what he said he would. I had contacted several other moving companies before I moved for quotes and not only was Burly Boyz the lowest price quoted but the most professional and the only company that followed up with me after providing their quote. They were also the first to come out to view and inspect the items being moved and thoroughly explained in detail what was involved and what exactly they would be doing for me, something I greatly appreciate knowing what I too am expected to prepare for them on move day. When moving day came I had the pleasure to meet Steve and Kelvin. They both greeted me early Saturday morning with big smiles and handshakes. They walked through my premises and were pleased with how I was able to arrange the furniture and boxes so it made it easier and faster for them to move the items. My move was not large however, it came with some very heavy pieces and lot's of stairs so to my amazement, they handle the move very efficiently and again with great care. Not to mention, because they were so efficient the move was completed under the estimated time saving me money. This was a very pleasant experience and I would have absolutely no problem recommending Burly Boyz moving to anyone in need of a company. I will definitely be contacting them for my personal home move in future. Thank-you Steve and Kelvin for all your hard work and professionalism, you made my office move so much easier and stress-free. Keep up the Good Work!

Sherry  in Edmonton
Sherry in Edmonton

Move

I called around to several different moving companies for quotes but the service I received from Lisa nailed it for me . She was helpful and polite
Top notch customer service.
The movers Dillion & Mike were careful but fast ,
Very approachable, didn’t mind me asking questions
I will absolutely recommend Burly Boyz

gord in Edmonton
gord in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

burlyboyz moving

on june 18 burlyboyz moved my daughters one bedroom apt.,they were there on time as quoted,the two movers(calvin and abe) were very efficient and worked steady with no complaining,it was about 28 degrees
outside and moved from 4 storey walkup to another 4 storey walkup
(no elevator) we were very satisfied with there moving skills
GREAT WORK CALVIN AND ABE
would recommend anytime
gordon weiers

Thank you Gordon. We're glad everything went well with your daughters move!

Josh L.

10340-176 St NW Edmonton, AB T5S 1L3
Edmonton
AB
T5S 1L3

Hired Burly Boyz to move me from Toronto to Halifax. The movers were great. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you for the review Josh!

Margaret MacRae in Edmonton
Margaret MacRae in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Move from Ontario to B.C.

Absolutely the best movers ever! They were honest, what they quoted was what we actually paid! They arrived on time to pick up our furniture etc, they did everything they could to make a stressful situation go smoothly. Nothing was broken or damaged. They arrived when they said they would. No surprises!!
I have moved across Canada twice and had horrific experiences. Burley Boyz gave me the best most honest move I have had. I can't Say enough. From my initial phone conversation, my quote and pick up and delivery were all 100%. THANK YOU BURLEY BOYZ

Thank you for taking the time to review Burly Boyz Moving & Storage. Happy customers, means great reviews, makes everyone’s day . Thanks again for choosing Burly Boyz Moving & Storage, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

sam
sam

Furniture Moving

Burly boyz were very good with their service their quote was accurate with no hidden cost. They made are move from Edmonton to Milton very easy. They were on schedule with the delivery,Our boxes arrived with all the stuffs,in same conditioned as it was packed. In short very happy with the service and recommend it to everyone,thanks boyz.

Thank you for the recommendation Sam!

John
John
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move to Ottawa

We hired Burly Boyz for a long haul move to Ottawa. The guys did a great job wrapping our furniture and taking care of the fragile pieces. We're really happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone we know that's moving. Thanks guys!!

Your review is greatly appreciated, it was a pleasure working with you.

spokoj in Beaumont
spokoj in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Wow

Wow. Moved our house and KD and helper were on time and they got right to it. Our furniture is older and heavy and they moved it no problems. Both houses had tough access points. Very professional and cost effective
.highly recommend and would use them again. Nope not moving again.

So happy to hear you had a positive experience with Burly Boyz Moving & Storage. Our customers are important to us, and having satisfied customers is top priority. We would also like to thank you, for taking time out of your busy day, to review us, it’s truly appreciated.

LEANNE.  in Edmonton
LEANNE. in Edmonton

Extremely unhappy

I had the Burly boys to move my things from Leduc Alberta to Ontario and their storage and I was extremely unhappy with my move. They broke a lot of my things and I have missing boxes I did pay extra for the insurance with them and my boxes looked like hey were open I will never recommend them and now I have to replace all the damage they did.This is extremely stressful and extremely unprofessional.

Hi Leanne,

At Burly Boyz Moving & Storage we go above and beyond to ensure damages don’t occur, and they rarely do. When they do we take it personally, and every measure is taken to insure our claims department handles things quickly, professionally, and equitably. Your file was reviewed, and we apologize for any damages and inconveniences this has caused you. To cover your losses, we did agree to, and issue a large refund.

Sincere regards,
Burly Boyz Moving Management

More about BURLY BOYZ MOVING & STORAGE

Moving is a particularly stressful task, at Burly Boyz Moving and Storage we understand the incurred stress of moving and we take pride in our ability to relieve the various pains involved. Our moving company will provide a hassle free and highly organized move all backed by exceptional customer service.