Splish Splash Bathrooms

Reviews for Splish Splash Bathrooms

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

AMAZING JOB !

We contacted Nucu because of the reviews I read on HomeStars.

We bought our first condo and needed to make some changes in the master bathroom and guests bathroom.
We had no experience with contractors so we were really worrying about this.

What I can tell is that Nucu, his brother and Deb were from beginning to the end irreproachable.

Nucu is professional, friendly and guide you in your choices.

Nucu and Deb were replying to my emails within minutes and were always happy to answer all my questions.

Nucu was also the only contractor that sent a very detailed quote,
all the steps were clear and he even included all the materials we had to buy and quantity. He also included the estimated start and end date.

The crew were right on time every single day. They protected everything in the apartment. when they were leaving, everything was very clean.

In the end, if I could give an higher rate than 10, I would give it !

I highly recommend Splish Splash, you won't be disappointed and you will also have the chance to meet a very friendly/professional team.

Thanks Nucu !!

Hi Sarah,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! We can tell you with certainty that the whole team had a great time working with you. Learning that your experience was 10+ is a huge thrill for us and we hope that you love your new bathrooms and look forward to doing business with you again soon. Merci beaucoup!

Bathroom renovation

I was referred to Nucu by a co-worker. I had waited a long time to do my bathroom because of all the horror stories of bad contractors and poor work. Well, all I can say is I wish I had contacted Nucu a long time ago! Completely professional--always on time, left a spotless workplace each day, his crew was friendly, met every single commitment he ever made. No surprises on costs and time to complete the job. Work was top notch--his team worries about perfection and quality. Even went above and beyond to do things that technically weren't in the contract--sourcing a special size of ceiling fan, picking up my vanity from my supplier. Complete no muss, no fuss, no drama renovation--call Splish Splash and love your new bathroom!

Thank you so much for your 10-star review! We're thrilled that you're happy with both our team and our work, and especially glad you had faith in your coworker's recommendation. :p
Your project was a real transformation and we're grateful that you trusted us with it.
Cheers!

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto

NEW BATHROOM BUILD

Nucu and his crew of workers have just completed building us a new bathroom within a bedroom.
We are extremely pleased with the outcome. It is better than we had imagined and beautifully finished.
Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Nucu came and carefully listened to what we envisioned and made suggestions as appropriate since we do not have the expertize ourselves.
He arranged the architect to do the drawings and submitted them
for the permit. As soon as that was in place the work began.
Everything was scheduled and completed as Nucu said it would be .

Each day the work site was cleaned up and exposed flooring was protected by large drop sheets.
All the tradespeople involved in the project were professional and courteous. My initial contact with Splish Splash Bathrooms was by email followed up very quickly with a phone call from his office.The response was immediately positive unlike some other contacts I made or attempted to make.
We would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking for a positive bathroom reno with quality work done at every stage. We are already planning our next project with them.
Thank you Nucu.

Hi Rosemary,

We're delighted you had a great experience and that you're happy with your lovely new bathroom. Your putting your trust in us and and our expertise means a lot, so thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. It was an absolute pleasure and we're already looking forward to helping you with your next project. All the best!

John Rameshnauth in Mississauga
John Rameshnauth in Mississauga

bath and renovations.

My wife and I are very please with the work done for us.
The work was done as schedule, we are very impress with the
quality of work.Will certainly recommend Splish Splash bathrooms
to anyone.

Hi John,
Thanks for your great review! We are really excited that you're both happy with our work, and definitely appreciate your confidence in us. Cheers!

Michelle in Danforth Village
Michelle in Danforth Village
8 reviews East York, ON

Basement bathroom

We hired Nucu and his crew to install a three piece basement bath, including a custom shower with marble tile. Nucu was professional, efficient and clear. His tradesmen were pleasant and respectful. The work itself was excellent, and Nucu addressed issues we brought to his attention. Nucu planned one week for the job, and we think this was a little rushed, leading to a few small details that were less than perfect. Our experience was that these guys are completely competent and professional, a pleasure to work with in many ways. We've been very happy with our bathroom, overall. Had they paid a little more attention to detail, we would have happily given them a 10.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a fantastic review! We're really glad hear that you're happy with your bathroom. Please know that we always want to make sure that we exceed our customers' expectations. Our service includes a warranty on workmanship and we're committed to make things perfect for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity yesterday to talk about this with you directly, and please know that if you have any other questions or concerns as we're always here to help. All the best!

Darren  from Toronto
Darren from Toronto
5 reviews North York, ON

Shower Rennovation

I was very impressed with Nucu and his crew (Tony & Walter). He came over promptly to give me a quote (which was very reasonable) and started and ended on the dates that he said he would. He and his crew came in everyday at 8 am, and when they left around 5pm, everything was always left nice and clean. The job itself was done very well, and we are very happy with the result.

Nucu also came in after the shower was complete to help me install a faucet in the washroom as well. He did not have to do this, and I asked him to charge me for it, but he didn't. This was especially generous as Nucu was coming from another Job at the end of the day.

Nucu and his crew were also very friendly...they were always very friendly with our toddler son, and he enjoyed interacting with them while they were there.

To summarize:
- quality work at reasonable price
- friendly crew
- very organized

Hi Darren,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We're really glad we were able to exceed your expectations and also enjoyed the company of your little guy! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else you need. All the best!

Anca in Newmarket
Anca in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Condo Renovation

I chose Splish Splash to renovate my entire condo .It was very dated and needed a total facelift. I can say that the experience with them was outstanding, Nucu and his team ( Walter Anton) and Harry the electrician were amazing and renovated my kichen , bathrooms, living room and walkin closet. They had to change the configuration of the whole living space .( took out walls including kitchen wall that they needed to accommodate the location of the hoodvent, built a stone decorative wall and re-did flooring. I'm so happy with the quality of the work .They put some pictures with before and after so you'll see for yourself what they can do. It also took much less time then I expected . To me they were worth every penny . Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your extremely positive review! It's great to hear you're happy with your new and improved condo. This was definitely a complete transformation! We're always so pleased to hear that our work is delighting our customers, so thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement bathroom

I read all the other reviews and I totally agree with every single one that marked 10 points.
Those people took out of my mouth all the words. I try to don't be redundant but still...
Nucu and his team, Anton and Walter, did a FANTASTIC job with my basement bathroom, Gaudi himself would be jealous on their creativity and craftsmanship. Their work is state of art.
Can't wait for the time when I will call them again for my main bathroom renovation.
Congratulations gentlemen for your high ethics standard and for the quality of work you provided! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Sorry for the pictures, I don't know how to turn them

Wow! Thanks for the glowing review.
We really enjoyed working for you and are especially glad you're happy with your new bathroom. Detailed craftsmanship is important to us, so it's great that it's important to you too. :)
I see you've posted a couple pictures of your reno now...thank you!
Have a happy and safe holiday

Main Bathroom and Master Bathroom rennovation

I hired Splish Splash to fully renovate my Main and Master bathroom after they did a great job for my basement bathroom renovation. They did an outstanding job from start to finish; and their service is fantastic. The project was seamlessly managed by Nucu; and both bathrooms entailed a tremendous amount of custom work. He coordinated all aspects of the renovation including the plumbing and electrical work. I was also very pleased with the fact that they kept an extremely clean work site and showed up on time consistently. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks a million for your fantastic review as well as your recommendation. We are grateful that you entrusted us with such a large project and are happy we were able to make these impressive and beautiful bathroom designs a reality for you.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other home renovation needs...it would be our pleasure!

macinTO in Toronto
macinTO in Toronto

Toilet Replacement

I contacted Splish Splash to replace a VERY old toilet. I received a quote the very next day. The quote was adhered to with no 'add-ons' at the last minute. Nucu arrived when he said he would - keeping me apprised during the day. The work was complete quickly and efficiently with no clean-up required. The price was more than fair. After seeing the work Nucu did on a neighbour's bathroom, I knew I had chosen the best company for the job. I have NO hesitation in recommending Splish Splash for any bathroom renovation large or small.

Thank you for your excellent review! We're really glad we were able to give your bathroom an instant transformation and are delighted that you trusted us (and your neighbor) to work with you. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Cheers!

More about Splish Splash Bathrooms

At Splish Splash Bathrooms, Kitchens & More, we take pride in completing beautiful renovations with outstanding workmanship on every project. Our highly skilled crew members are Schluter Systems Certified and fully insured (including WSIB coverage).

Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty, so you can feel confident that your project is in good hands. If you have additional needs, we're great at other residential renovations too!

We stand by our work. After your project is complete, we're still here for you, and provide a warranty on our workmanship: free of charge.

Contact us with your questions and to request a free in-home assessment.