HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Mississauga  >  Splish Splash Bathrooms
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Splish Splash Bathrooms

Franz in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Nucu and his crew turned our old bathroom into a new laundry room and a small bedroom into a stunning new bathroom! They were wonderful!

They started and finished when they said they would, they were courteous and clean, they were on time and on budget. For a renovation, it was a great experience! I highly recommend them.

Hello Franz,
A huge thank you for your splendid review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our team (who are great guys) and of course, your completed renovation. Your recommendation is so appreciated and means a lot to us. All the best to you!

Marco M. from Etobicoke

Nucu and his workers were very thorough and accommodating.
They are very experienced in condo reno's and it shows. They are compact and clean. Very friendly and quick to answer any questions and address concerns.
Professionalism and punctuality are a big must in my opinion, and they showed both of those qualities.
As a contractor myself, I had full confidence that they would finish the job on time and properly.

Highly recommend.

Hi there Marco,
Thank you so much for your extremely complimentary review! We're really glad to hear that you're happy with the end result of your renovations, and are equally happy to hear that we were able to make you feel good about the experience! It was our pleasure, and we hope to see you again soon! All the best to you!

Angela in Brampton

We had our condo bathroom renovated by splish splash last week and it was a great experience. Nucu and his guys were professional, respectful and great at what they do. The job was done right on schedule and to perfection. They laid down drop sheets and covered our bed and all furniture in our room with plastic wrap. They were all very easy to deal with and helpful with any questions we had. I would highly recommend these guys to anybody looking to have a reno done professionally. I'll 100% be calling them back for any future work that needs to be done.

Job Price

Angela! Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It's awesome to hear that you feel great about your renovation. We would be delighted to work with you again on your next project. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Pasan in

I was in a dire need to update my bathroom in my condo as it looked quite dated. After researching and calling several places, I came across Nucu's company, Splish Splash, right here on Homestars. After reading the reviews and talking to him personally; I knew he was the go to guy for this project. He was very transparent as to how long the project would take, gave me a detailed invoice outlining every step he and his team would undertake and even recommended certain products.

When it came to the actual project, Nucu and Tinzen were courteous, professional and managed to complete the project ahead of schedule. They covered all important elements of the condo to prevent too much dust from spreading and ensured everything was clean and tidy after the project was done. The toilet seat broke accidentally during the project; however Nucu was very kind enough to buy a replacement and didn't charge me for it.

Overall, I will definitely recommend Nucu and this team for future bathroom renovations as they are pros! Keep up the great work!!

Hi Pasan,
So much thanks to you for your marvelous review! We're very glad to hear how happy you are with your experience with us. Your bathroom looks terrific now and we're proud that you selected us to make it happen! All the best to you!

Debbie from Mississauga

We just had our bathroom renovated by Nucu and team and it is beyond what I could have imagined. Simply beautiful! Nucu went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. He listened well about what We wanted to achieve and provide good advise. They we're always prompt, clean and professional. I would highly recommend them and use them again. Thank you Nucu

Job Price

Hey Debbie! Thanks so much for your lovely review! We're so jazzed that you're happy with our service and of course, your amazing new bathroom. It's always great being able to collaborate on ideas so it seems that it worked out really well. All the best to you!

Anna  in East York

We recently had our bathroom ensuite fully renovated and are soo happy with the outcome. I can't say enough about Nucu and his team, on what a beautiful job they did!!
They were professional, courteous, very clean and completed everything on time (12 days) and within budget. Amazing!!!
Their craftsmanship and attention to details is impeccable!!
Truly one of the best renovation experiences and outcome we have ever had.
We highly recommend Nucu and team for any renovation needs. Thank you so much guys!!!
Anna & Steeve

Hi Anna and Steeve,
Thank you so much for your excellent review! You've described EXACTLY what we strive for, so it's wonderful to hear that you're so pleased with our service as well as your stunning new bathroom. Wishing you all the best, and hope to see you again soon!

Danielle in ??????????

Nucu and his team just finished redoing my master walk-in shower and re-tiling our bathtub. They were always clean, punctual. Price was very fair and was a little lower than other quotes. Ultimately, the price and recommendations from other clients made my decision for me. The work was flawless and Nucu was always ready with good advice. A pleasure to work with.

Hi Danielle,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write us such a great review! We're happy that the recommendations that were made to you translated into us having the opportunity to work on your renovation. We're especially delighted that you're happy with your bathroom!! All the best!

DanielL in Toronto

Nucu just finished our condo bathroom renovation and we couldn't be happier!

From the beginning, Nucu was very responsive to e-mails and texts - I would get responses within hours, or by the next morning, something that I have not experienced with other contractors. He was always pleasant and helpful.

Nucu was on time every day, worked efficiently, kept the space clean, and made suggestions that improved the finished product.

We had to leave our job not quite finished for about six weeks due to delays in getting our shower fixtures and faucets in from the supplier. Nucu was completely understanding and worked with us to come in to finish the job at short notice so that it would be done before Christmas.

Nucu made the most intimidating part of a renovation - dealing with a contractor - simple and problem-free.

Thanks again for our beautiful bathroom, Nucu!

Hi Daniel,

A huge thank you to you for your awesome review! We're really glad that we could help ensure your bathroom was ready for the holidays despite the supplier's delays. It's also great to hear that you were comfortable working with Nucu and the team, as this is really important to us. I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and all the best to you in the new year. Cheers!

Harriet in Toronto

Beautiful bathroom reno, done on time within budget. Nucu and his partner went out of their way to be helpful. One of the best contractors I have ever dealt with.

Job Price

Harriet, thank you so much for your marvelous review! We're delighted that you feel great about our service and of course, your beautiful new bathroom! All the best!

More about Splish Splash Bathrooms

At Splish Splash Bathrooms, Kitchens & More, we take pride in completing beautiful renovations with outstanding workmanship on every project. Our highly skilled crew members are Schluter Systems Certified and fully insured (including WSIB coverage).

Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty, so you can feel confident that your project is in good hands. If you have additional needs, we're great at other residential renovations too!

We stand by our work. After your project is complete, we're still here for you, and provide a warranty on our workmanship: free of charge.

Contact us with your questions and to request a free in-home assessment.