The Chimney Doctor

Steve D from Orangeville
Steve D from Orangeville
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

Chimney repair

Mick (owner) was a courteous and professional. Took the time to explain the work he was going to do- and looked for ways that we might be able to save money without cutting corners. He replace the cracked flue, rebuilt the concrete crown and added copper flashing to protect the chimney face.
Just had the work done so i can't speak to the longevity, but he gave us a 10 year guarantee.
Great experience overall.
Our extremely timid 'rescue' dog liked him too so he must be an alright guy!

Tony
Tony
1 review , NS

Rebuild Chimney

The Chimney Doctor
416-569-4496
Caledon
L7E 0Y6

Took Down and Put up new Chimney and double checked foundation. (forgot what it is called; when you dig 3 Feet around base)

Very Professional Crew and work was done exceptionally well.
Takes the time to answer questions and listens to the customer.
Very knowledgeable and gives good suggestions.

Best part is the referrals.

My story is that I was searching for a good Chimney person and even got other quotes and saw his sign on another house. After calling he gave me referrals to other homes in the direct area and street and the chimneys were done perfectly.
Even while my house was being done people were walking up to him asking questions etc.... The quote was exact with payment when the job was done. The key is that I got to see his work first hand to verify what the work would be like.

It is hard to find good contractors these days and I have to say I would recommend him to anyone.