Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

Glenn Terry from Markham
Glenn Terry from Markham
1 review , SK

Skylight replacement

We have been in our house for almost 18 years and just recently we found that our skylight was leaking.
All of the houses in our neighbourhood have skylights and several of my neighbours have had problems with their skylights, recently, too.
I spoke with neighbours who had worked with Jeff and he came highly recommended.

I found his website and gave Jeff a call. He came the very next day.
He explained clearly what options we had and the pros and cons of each option.
(We decided on the Velux glass skylight.)

He arrived early, worked hard all day and finished before suppertime.
He took pictures of his work so that we could see what he had done for us.
His materials and workmanship are obviously much superior to our builder's.
He communicates very clearly and is very detail-oriented. Jeff was a pleasure to work with.

I am confident that the new skylight will work well for many years to come.
Thanks Jeff!

Glenn,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and to be able to help you guys out with you'r old leaking acrylic dome skylight. I’m happy you decided to go with the Velux unit and I know you will enjoy the benefits of it for many years to come. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. If you ever need anything or have any questions please feel free to call me any time.

Keri from Old Toronto
Keri from Old Toronto

New velux manual opening skylight

Jeff was very professional, helpful & informative from day one. He turned up on time both when assessing for quotation & to carry out the work. The work was carried out exactly as planned & on schedule & budget. Very happy with the results, looks great. Excellent level of customer service as well. Would not hesitate to recommend Jeff.

Keri,

Thank you for the review and for the kind words! The Velux Manual Opening Skylight that I installed for you is a perfect fit for that location! I know that you guys will enjoy it for years to come. All the best to you and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Tim Leaside
Tim Leaside
2 reviews East York, ON

new skylights

This is a great company to deal with. Jeff was efficient, on time and honest. He also did great work. I would recommend him to anyone. The finished job looks great!

Tim,

Thank you for the review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your new Velux Curb Mount Skylights! All the best and thank you again!

2bigkats from Scarborough
2bigkats from Scarborough

skylight

Jeff was very pleasant and professional. Explained the job well and did a top notch job with high quality products. The pictures he took while doing the job really helped us to appreciate his work. Thxs Jeff.. Dan & Trina

Dan and Trina,

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to install your new Velux curb mount skylight and manual blinds. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. and for the vegetables from the garden! (Delicious)

jamieelectric from Markham
jamieelectric from Markham

Skylight

I am super satisfied with Moore Skylights. Not only was Jeff very quick to respond to my phone calls, but the whole job was done in a very timely fashion with a top quality skylight and an impressive installation. I was supplied with before and after pictures, and in my opinion, his method is far superior to what was there!

Thanks Jeff, I'll be in touch if I ever need anything again!

Jamie,

Great to hear that you enjoyed the process and thank you agian for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. I am pleased to say that there will be no more leaks and that everything is 100% sealed up with the high grade ice and water membrane. I hope you enjoy your new energy efficient Velux skylight. All the best.

mariatham2000 from Markham
mariatham2000 from Markham

Skylight Installation

It was a pleasure to have Jeff install our new skylight. We are very satisfied with the product he suggested and the work he did. He took us through step-by-step of the process and even took photos during and after installation, and was very pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend him to others.

Maria, thank you for the review and the kind words. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with you new Velux Curb Mount Skylight. Your new skylight is a perfect fit for that location. All the best to you and your family and thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Rui from Toronto
Rui from Toronto

Skylight replacement

Needed a 20 year old skylight replaced. Called a few contractors. Jeff responded same day to an emailed request for an estimate. Came over when he said he would, provided a competitive quote and executed the job on time without any issues. Made the installation and work around an adjoining chimney look easy. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

Rui,

It was a pleasure to meet you and to replace your existing skylight with a new Velux Curb Mount Skylight! Thank you for the review and for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. I am happy that everything is 100% water tight around the adjoining chimney and skylight! Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Rob from Ajax
Rob from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Skylight Replacement and Deck mount wrap

In April of 2015 I noticed a leak in the ceiling near my skylight. I called a roofing company who came in and did a tune up on the roof and replaced some step flashing which they said was the problem.

In August I had another leak in the same area. Although they had guaranteed the work, I didn't feel comfortable with the original roofing company, so I decided to search for a skylight specialist instead.

I called Moore Skylights based on his reviews. He answered right away and said that he would be in the area and could drop by at noon to take a look. He arrived right on time. He inspected the skylight and felt that the issue was the flashing on the roof peak and around the skylight curb mount. He explained the process he would follow to wrap and seal the skylight box and the product options for replacement skylights. He provided a written quote and date to do the work.

Jeff arrived on time as scheduled. He provided tarps and drop cloths to protect the area inside the house under the skylight. He worked all day (other than maybe 10 mins to eat lunch). He took the time to answer any questions I had during the replacement. After completing the job, he cleaned up the area and removed all garbage.

He also provided pictures of the repair work he had done. Judging by the water stains, his initial assessment of the issue was correct which makes me confident that I won't need to call him back for many years to come.

Jeff is very personable, professional and understands customer service. The work was done exactly as expected. If only all contractors were as good as him...

I have no hesitation in recommending Moore Skylights. I'm very satisfied with work I had done.

Rob,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and to repair/replace your old leaking skylight. As mentioned you can see in the pictures that the builder never installed an ice and water membrane on the existing curb and surrounding roof (Big Problem). Thank you for choosing Moore Skylights and for trusting us to seal up your skylight and surrounding roof! All the best and thank you for such a great review! I hope you enjoy your new skylight and surrounding roof for many years to come.

Arvind from Richmond Hill
Arvind from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sky light

Jeff was really good, came to the house very clean, loved his work ,thanks we will tell are friends 10 for this ,very professional ,great price, thanks ,right on time

Arvind,

Thank you for deciding to have your skylight replaced by Moore Skylights Inc. I am very happy you decided to do the replacement just before major leaks were to come in! I know you will enjoy the new Velux glass skylight vs. the old acrylic dome that the builder installed. All the best to you!

Linda Antonacci in Richmond hill
Linda Antonacci in Richmond hill
5 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Opening Skylight Installation

Assisted Review

Moore Skylights Inc. Installed a 3x4 Velux Manual Opening Skylight for my home. The installation went perfect and everything was sealed down with a high grade membrane. Thank you Moore Skylights for the Installation as well as the pictures!

Linda,

It was a pleasure to install your new Velux skylight! I hope you enjoy it as well as the manual opening feature! Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Jeff Moore (Moore Skylights Inc.)

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.