Moore Skylights Inc.

Skylight Installation & Repair

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times

Reviews for Moore Skylights Inc.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Skylight Replacement

Our skylight was leaking back in May. We called a few contractors to get some quotes after reading the reviews on HomeStars, We subsequently chose Jeff at Moore Skylights after having spoken on the phone with him. We mentioned our concern of not wanting someone to enter our house due to the social distancing policy during the Pandemic. Jeff was understanding and assured us that all the work could be done outside. He arrived promptly on the date and finished replacing our skylight in a few hours. It has been six months and we have not had any issues with it. Thank you Jeff for a job well done. We would definitely recommend him to other customers.

George,

Thank you very much for choosing me as your skylight replacement specialist. I'm happy I was able to safely replace your skylight during this pandemic. It's always very important to me to make sure we are following all the covid-19 rules and to make sure that we can also properly replace our clients Skylights at the same time. The good news with my services is that we don't need access to our clients home and that we can properly seal the unit from the outside. Thank you very much for sending your review 6 months after the install. All the best to you and your family this season.

Elaine in Brampton
Elaine in Brampton

Sun Tunnel Install

Jeff did a great job. Very knowledgeable and took the time needed to determine the best location for the install. I would highly recommend Jeff. And have already provided his name to others who were looking for skylights and sun tunnels.

Elaine,

Thank you kindly for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your skylight repair specialist. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the new skylight and that you had a great experience with my company. All the best.

jason
jason

skylight

the job was done on the day and time he scheduled - he was very professional and the cleanup was good A pleasant young man -has the ability to be very successful.

Jason,

Thank you for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. and for trusting us with your skylight renovation. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your installer. Thank you kindly for your review and for the kind words. All the best.

1 review Pickering, ON

Skylight replacement

Jeff is a great person to deal with,explained all the details. Clean and neat highly recommended. Let us know the difference between the old model and the new. I didn't think there was much of a difference, until the new one was Installed and I noticed it right away. Quite happy to have used Moore skylights.

Thank you kindly for your review and for letting others know that you had a great experience with us. It was my pleasure to be your installer and to make sure that you have the proper VELUX skylight installed for your location. Thanks again and all the best.

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto

Excellent Experience

We reached out to Jeff to inspect our skylight that we suspected was leaking. Jeff was prompt and professional and walked us through exactly what was happening with our existing skylight, showed us pics, and discussed options. We decided to purchase a new skylight and couldn't be happier with the final result. Jeff went above and beyond to repair and paint any water damage and discolouration that was cause by the slow leak. We would highly recommend Jeff and his company - this truly was a fantastic experience.

Corey,

It was a pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist. Thank you very much for sending in your review. I hope you have a great Christmas and holiday season. Thanks again Corey and all the best to you and your family.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Skylight replacement

A great experience, that you can see only with small, customer oriented companies: asked for a quote online, got a reply and pricing the next day, straight forward information, no BS, best price.
Waiting for the skylight to come, arrived as originally stated. Work itself was few hrs, looks great.

No hassle, it required minimal attention and involvement from my part, it was professionally take care of. I wish all my services experience would be like this one.

Thank you very much for sending in your review and for choosing Moore Skylight Inc. as your skylight replacement specialist. I'm happy to hear that you had an awesome experience with me and my company. Thank you for any future referrals. All the best to you and your family this season.

Mitch in Ottawa
Mitch in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Residential Skylight Replacement

Today we had Jeff replace our existing skylight.
Our dealings with Moore Skylights was nothing short of a very positive experience. 10/10
We met Jeff back in September when he came to assess and provide us with a replacement cost estimate.
He answered all our questions and provided us with a detailed written estimate which we thought was very reasonable. Although we had no other estimate to compare with, after he explained in detail what was involved, we decided to give him the job and provided him a small deposit.
He came yesterday and installed the new unit as previously described. It did not take long to see that Jeff is very knowledgeable and proficient at his work.
He is a very pleasant individual who again answered all our questions. He provided us with suggestions to prevent damage to the new unit should we have to replace our shingles in the future.
Photos of before and after the work were provided.
We would definitely recommend Moore Skylights to family, friends and neighbors.
Thanks Jeff!

Mitch,

Thank you very much for sending in your review. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with me and that you would recommend Moore Skylights Inc. to others. I'm happy to say you now have the proper skylight size and installation to keep that unit water tight for years to come. Thank you again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be your skylight specialist for the Whitby area.

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Oshawa, ON

Skylight replacement

My 40 year old skylight lasted a good life, and when I decided to replace it, I called velux and they gave me numbers to a few companies. Jeff stood out as someone who listens and understands my needs. Instead of selling me on an expensive unit, he recommended one that would look better than the one I had and lower my expected cost. His work is excellent and his warranty is amazing. Highly recommended!!!

Daniel,

Thank you very much for sending it your review. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your new VELUX skylight and that you had a great experience with me. Thank you for letting others know that I'm a very honest installer and I would never try to up sell a job just for my bottom line. I want to make sure that each client has the exact skylight needed for their situation and that they don't have to pay a fortune for it. All the best to you and your family this season. Thanks again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Skylight installation

I was in need for a new skylight before the winter and somebody referred me to this company. I was very impressed with their sincerity, workmanship and expertise. Will definitely recommend Jeff to friends and family.

Awesome review. Thank you for sending in your thoughts about my company and for future referrals. It was a pleasure to be your skylight replacement specialist. All the best and thanks again for choosing Moore Skylights Inc.

Adam in Ottawa
Adam in Ottawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Skylight replace

I had a great experience with Moore Skylights, we saw online that Jeff posted some videos explaining his process which left a good impression. When we contacted Jeff to replace a leaky skylight we had a good experience start to finish. Great info, great work and the best value we found. We appreciated Jeff's professional approach and everything was documented for that extra assurance. Definitely would call again for the next repair/replace. Jeff goes the extra mile.

Larger companies didn't even get back to us for weeks... but you can tell Jeff wants the best for his customers.

Adam,

Thank you kindly for sending in your review. It was a pleasure to be your skylight repair specialist for the Oshawa area. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with me and my business. All the best to you guys this season and enjoy the new leak free skylight!

Jeff Moore - Moore Skylights Inc.

More about Moore Skylights Inc.

MOORE SKYLIGHTS is based in Toronto, Ontario. We have been repairing and replacing every type, style, and size of skylight for over a decade! Our services are available but not limited to Durham Region, York Region, and the GTA. Our mission is to enhance your lifestyle and property by installing, repairing, and replacing your skylight(s). We know that your quality of life is affected by your surroundings, so let us enhance the environment you're living in. Call us today for a free estimate and inspection! Toronto Skylight Replacement

- Skylight Repairs
- Attic/Loft Conversions
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Other Home Services...

GUARANTEE

Are you tired of spending money only to end up with more problems than when you first started? Call the repair/replacement specialists today! We care about our work, our clients, and treat every job as if it were our only one. The most important part of our job other than leak proof skylights, is having happy customers who love the work done to their residence.

Whether repairing small simple skylights or replacing larger, more detailed units, we execute every job with confidence, customer care, and most importantly a leak proof skylight. We personally offer a full 10 year guarantee on our workmanship. This is in addition to a 20 year manufacturers warranty on glass seal failure. Call today for a free estimate and inspection of your skylight(s). Thank you for considering Moore Skylights.