Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Patio Doors

920 Yonge St. Unit 610
Toronto
M4W 2J2

Installers with V Q Aluminum were highly professional and they carried out the installation of patio doors for me beyond my satisfaction. The job was completed in reasonable time and work area was cleaned very satisfactorily after the installation was complete.

Serguei from Toronto
Serguei from Toronto

Windows

920 Yonge St. Unit 610
Toronto
M4W 2J2

VQ has amazing crew. Andrei and Vadim did an excellent job instaling new windows at our new home. The work very efficiently.
We would highly recommend this company. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback Serguei, I hope you enjoy your new windows and it was our pleasure.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Windows and Doors

I would recommend VQ Aluminum. They replaced 70% of the windows in our home as well as all the doors to the outside. They recommended windows that are more reliable than our previous style and accommodated special colour requests. They dealt well with challenges which included patiently installing the new door on an askew 100 year old house and they professionally handled a cranky neighbor. Well done.

Scott from Toronto
Scott from Toronto

window

Andrei and his crew did outstanding work, friendly, always on time and made sure all request were completed in a timely manner. It was a pleasure to have met Andrei and his team.

Thomas from Toronto
Thomas from Toronto

window

I had a this Company come to my house and give me a quote on doing windows for my whole house. He was a very nice guy and polite. He gave me a really good deal for my windows and plus install. His crew who he brought in were very polite and punctual. They did a excellent job on installing the windows. I would totally recommend you call this guy. He will help you to fullest to complete your project.

More about VQ Aluminum

We are a supplier of commercial aluminum and glass products as well as residential vinyl windows and doors. We can provide you with assistance with your renovation project starting with the consultation phase until the final installation is complete. Aside from renovations we also offer repair/ replacement services. Our wide ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?