HomeStars  >  Roofing in Kitchener  >  ROOFING AND MORE

Rick from Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Drip Guard

Facts ONLY
I called, they quoted Quickly +1 (to install drip guard on entire House)
scheduled the job Quickly +1
Arrived on time +1
DID Not finish the job like they said -1 (their opinion it didn't need it on 2 of 3 sides my opinion water leaked there so it was needed and they quoted the entire roof)
took 2 weeks to even get a receipt slow -1
and 3 weeks to come back and finish the job after no less than 3 appointed times they did not arrive on. -1

The work appears to be satisfactory. It is a simple job I am glad it is done... Finally I personally will not be using them again.

Sorry that you feel this way Rick.
For starters you were only quoted for the top front and lower front of your roof. Witch was done that day and you asked if back could be done as well witch was. The side was not included it was looked at and looked fine.
Sorry for not coming back to do free work on time do to our volume of roofs.
This review is not a fare one.

Scott Chapman from Waterloo
Scott Chapman from Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Re-shingling House

Intitially I had lined up another company to do the job but after waiting for weeks I got fed up and started looking for another company. My neighbour had used Roofing and More to re-shingle his roof and told me he was very happy with the job they had done and he had also received the best quote on the price after getting several others. I called Francisco (Chico) and he was out the next day and gave me a quote $150 less than the other company I had originally lined up to do it. His team did an excellent job, finished it in 1 day and completely cleaned up after they were done. I'm very happy with how the results look and highly recommend them.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the Rave Review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for any future questions/requirements.

Have a wonderful day.

Francisco (Chico)
ROOFING AND MORE
We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them!

M Hanna from Oakville
M Hanna from Oakville

Roofing and other fixes

Francis and team were courteous, reliable and efficient roofing my house in Oakville.
He was more than willing to come back for additional fixes I requested.
When I had a roof leak in my other property I called Francis right away, despite that this property is totally out of his way, he kindly went there the very next day, and took care of the problem with a very reasonable charges. THANK YOU Francis.

Thank you for the great review. We all appreciate it at roofing and more.

More about ROOFING AND MORE

We have provided top-quality roofing services to the area for many years, accumulating a list of hundreds of satisfied customers along the way.   We’re proud of our reputation for quality, dependable roofing services and work hard to ensure complete satisfaction on each and every job we undertake.   Whether you ...