Piano Moving & Tuning

Reviews for MSJ Moving And Auto Transport

Private User reviews Chatham Kent, ON

furniture move

Hope all is well.
We are almost finished moving and putting stuff away and I have time to respond.
Your guys did a great job and I would recommend your services to everyone.
Andy

TED S. in Hamilton
TED S. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving from home to apartment

I am still in a tizzy but am taking the time to give you a heads up on the move.
THEY WERE THE BEST TWO MOVING PERSONS I HAVE SEEN. Not only were
they fast, they were efficient and took care of all valuables in a most professional way....AND they were the politesse movers also...I say give them a big pat on the back. I will highly recommend them and your company in the future to all of my friends

Tony Konstantinidis in Hamilton
Tony Konstantinidis in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Vehicle transport

I retained MSJ to transport a vehicle from Calgary to Ontario. The were professional, fast and courteous! They delivered the vehicle to my door without incident and the driver was excellent!! I would highly recommend MSJ for this service!

Mk Smith  in Toronto
Mk Smith in Toronto
1 review Woodstock, ON

Shipped my vehicle from Drumheller to Woodstock On

I relocated from Drumheller to Woodstock for work purposes and I called MSJ Transport to help. They were on time and my vehicle was picked up within 3 days after I booked and arrived to my new house in Woodstock 4 days after it was picked up. I’m so thankful for the help, I will definitely use them again. Thanks Danielle and Richard

Krista in Etobicoke
Krista in Etobicoke

Move of house

Needed to find moving company that be both afordably as well not waste any time quoted. Was very happy with there services in making move go smoothly. I fully recommend company for any or all future moves.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Halton to Brampton move

1 866 235 0309
1031 Churchill Ave
Oakville
L6H 2A7

Excellent service from MSJ Moving. They are very professional and punctual. They work very quick and efficiently and love to hold great conversation while work. Absolutely no damage was done to my antique furniture. I recommend using this company. ??

Sybille in Oakville
Sybille in Oakville

Moving

Tons of damages, not the right equipment to support a move. Damaged fridge, damaged hardwood flooring, etc. I was screamed on the phone from the dispatcher, they showed up 4 hrs late with only 2 guys instead 3 guys

Carrie in Brantford
Carrie in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Vehicle Transport

We contacted this company to provide the service of delivering our car from Milton to Dartmouth. They were quick to respond after our first contact. They were very professional. The transition was easy. They kept us informed and we would highly recommend them!!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

pathetic

DEAR MSJ MOVERS, JB HAULERS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOUR MAY BE NAMED.THIS WAS THE MOST FRUSTRATING, RIDICULOUS EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS BEFORE DECIDING TO HIRE THIS COMPANY.
WE WERE GETTING APPLIANCES MOVED FROM BRAMPTON TO CAMBRIDGE...PRETTY SIMPLE MOVE WE THOUGHT. BOY WERE WE WRONG. WE WERE TOLD PICK UP WOULD BE AT M. THEY DID NOT PM. THEY DID NOT ARRIVE UNTIL 4:30PM AND DID EVEN KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE APPLIANCES. THANKFULLY WE KNEW HOW TO MOVE AND COVER THE APPLIANCES.
WE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE DELIVER ASAP. NEGATIVE AGAIN.
THEY WERE NOT. WE WERE TOLD THAT HAVE TO DO OTHER PICKS UPS AND THEY WOULD BE AT OUR HOUSE AT PM. SO WE WAITED TILL 10.......11.....12 YA STILL NO SIGN OF THEM.
OUR STUFF WAS BASICALLY BEING HELD HOSTAGE.
WE CALLED, WE EMAILED, NON STOP. THEY INGORED US....
NOTHING NO RESPONSE. THAT IS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD. PAYING MONEY FOR SOMETHING AND NEVER RECIEVING IT.
THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE..
FINALLY AROUND 9:30 AM THE NEXT DAY WE RECIEVED A TEXT FROM A RANDOM NUMBER ASKING IF THE ALL CALLS HAVE BEEN ABOUT ANY DELIVERY THAT WAS NOT MADE LAST NIGHT. (SO I GUESS WE WERENT THE ONLY ONES complaining.)
THEN THE TEXT PROCEED TO BASICALLY SAY THEY DIDNT KNOW WHY THE DRIVER WENT HOME. SHE ALSO GAVE ME THE DRIVERS HOME ADDRESS AND PERSONAL NUMBER( SO MUCH FOR CONFIDENTIALITY) SHE ALSO SAID TO CALL THE POLICE
THE DRIVER WHO I GUESS WORKED 19 HR DAY ON SAT, FEB 3RD. ( WE WILL BE CONTACTING THE MINISITRY OF TRANSPORTATION TO SEE HOW THAT IS LEGAL????)
FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF THE DRIVER..... HE WAS HURT AND DIDN'T HAVE A PARTNER TO FINISH HIS DELVIERIES WITH BUT WAS HEADED OUR WAY HE SAID AT 11.(FROM LONDON)
ANOTHER AFTERNOON OF TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF PPL , TRYING TO GET ANSWERS...... AND JUST MORE MISLEADING.
AND THEN WAS CALLED BY WILLY'S WIFE TO SAY THAT THE COMPANY NO LONGER WANTED TO TALK TO US BUT THAT WILLY WAS ON HIS WAY.
IT IS NOW 5:50 PM, THE DRIVER SHOWS UP ALONE AND ASKS FOR PAYMENT ASAP. AND OVER THE AMOUNT WE WERE ORIGINALLY TOLD. O AND CASH ONLY... YA NO. WE WERENT TOLD THAT EITHER. WE WANT A PAPER TRAIL TO FOLLOW THIS STUPID MOVING EXPERIENCE WITH A USELESS COMPANY.
OH AND WHO HAD TO MOVE THE APPLIANCES..... WE DID.......

To the driver Willy, its it not ur fault you work for a money driven piece of horrible company, who is unreliable and involves you wife to talk to customers.
It is time to look for a new job buddy.

i hope these people don't do this anyone else around let we have been.

More about MSJ Moving And Auto Transport

Local Residential Moving Services: -Pad, shrink wrap and bubble wrap -Wardrobe boxes -Disassemble/ Reassemble Furniture -Flat or Hourly Rates -Truck Sizes 16-53ft -House or Apartment -Tools -Furniture and Appliance Delivery 1 866 235 0309 www. msjmovingwest. com Commercial/ Office Moves: -Commercial Appliances -Arcade Machines -Disassemble Desks, shelving, equipment, etc -Trucks ...
Looking for Piano Moving & Tuning pros in Vaughan?