MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Piano Moving & Tuning
1031 Churchill Ave Oakville ON L6H 2A7
HomeStars  >  Piano Moving & Tuning in Vaughan  >  MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Reviews for MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

1 review Windsor, ON

Overall a nerve racking experience about the move but MSJ turned our anxiety into a very satisfied experience. The 2 movers worked non stop from our house to a condo that required use of the elevator. They were very friendly and moved all our items to the exact location of each room. I would highly recommend this out of town company with no charge for driving from out of town and their return time

Rickaren in Oakville

Excellent guys, Willie and Dillon. Very personable. Knew what they were doing. Done quickly and neatly. Very impressed. Didn't realize they were coming from London, were told they were coming from Windsor. Expected them to at our house between 8:00 a.m. To 8:30 a.m. Appreciated Dillons phone call that they were on their way and again when they were 5 minutes away

I had a tremendous experience with MSJ moving and auto transport. I had my vehicle transported from Nova Scotia to New Brunswick for the date I requested. Thank you so much for your services and I will definitely recommend this company.

Rick in London
1 review London, ON

Crew moved our home from London to Ottawa.
Great moving crew with friendly office staff. Stress free move is what I needed and that's what MSJ provided. I'll be recommending them to family and freinds.

DG in London
1 review London, ON

I had my back to the wall I booked a local mover and a day before they canceled, I then contacted MSJ and they were here to help.. Danielle arranged my move perfectly at such short notice. The truck and crew arrived between 9-10am had the truck packed by noon and away we went to Sudbury.. This is my first long distance move and the guys made it so comfortable and relaxed.. Once in Sudbury I ordered a pizza and we finished the move in no time.. I will definitely us MSJ again and again, bless you MSJ and Danielle

Happy Customer in Oakville

Needed to ship a small car from New Brunswick to Ontario. Quote came in quickly and after accepting it was only a matter of days before our vehicle was picked up and delivered. Although in working condition the car was neither insured or plated and therefore it was necessary for the vehicle to be picked up at a specific address and delivered to our home. For a reasonable fee MSJ was able to do this for us. Through the whole process MSJ personnel were easy to contact and replied promptly to all questions and concerns. Real people to talk to over the telephone and not a computerized voice!!! Would highly recommend this company.

Peter Rowan in

the guys were a little bit late since they were coming from Toronto area but they called and kept in touch and when they arrived got right to work and carefully packed everything up and delivered it without a scratch or incident. i would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again myself. Danielle Lee was a pleasure to deal with

We are always happy to here awesome feedback from great customers..

Thanks Peter

mhz786 in Brampton

I have tried to contact MSJ services several times without any response. I sought your car transport services March 27, 2017 and paid $1300 to have my car transported to Edmonton, AB. I have been dealing with Danielle, who has not responded to my messages or phone calls. We were told to drop off our car to the Brampton office by EOD Thursday, March 30, 2017 as MSJ affiliated company transport would be sending a truck the morning of March 31, 2017 for loading and send off that day. This was done on the morning of March 30, 2017 and a bill of lading was received. We were instructed to expect the car on Friday, April 7 as it takes between 6-8 days for transport. We have heard nothing from Danielle, and did our own investigation and were appalled to see our car still sitting at the transporters lot (Sokil) as of April 9, 2017 AM. I do not want to escalate this any further, however NO ONE has gotten back to me. I have been forced to rent a vehicle, which is only right of MSJ reimburses me for.

Spoke with dispatch and vehicle will be leaving this week..

More about MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Local Residential Moving Services: -Pad, shrink wrap and bubble wrap -Wardrobe boxes -Disassemble/ Reassemble Furniture -Flat or Hourly Rates -Truck Sizes 16-53ft -House or Apartment -Tools -Furniture and Appliance Delivery 1 866 235 0309 www. msjmovingwest. com Commercial/ Office Moves: -Commercial Appliances -Arcade Machines -Disassemble Desks, shelving, equipment, etc -Trucks ...