MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Piano Moving & Tuning
1031 Churchill Ave Oakville ON L6H 2A7
HomeStars  >  Piano Moving & Tuning in Vaughan  >  MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Reviews for MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Halton to Brampton move

Excellent service from MSJ Moving. They are very professional and punctual. They work very quick and efficiently and love to hold great conversation while work. Absolutely no damage was done to my antique furniture. I recommend using this company. ??

Sybille in Oakville
Sybille in Oakville

Moving

Tons of damages, not the right equipment to support a move. Damaged fridge, damaged hardwood flooring, etc. I was screamed on the phone from the dispatcher, they showed up 4 hrs late with only 2 guys instead 3 guys

Carrie in Brantford
Carrie in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Vehicle Transport

We contacted this company to provide the service of delivering our car from Milton to Dartmouth. They were quick to respond after our first contact. They were very professional. The transition was easy. They kept us informed and we would highly recommend them!!!!

pathetic

DEAR MSJ MOVERS, JB HAULERS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOUR MAY BE NAMED.THIS WAS THE MOST FRUSTRATING, RIDICULOUS EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS BEFORE DECIDING TO HIRE THIS COMPANY.
WE WERE GETTING APPLIANCES MOVED FROM BRAMPTON TO CAMBRIDGE...PRETTY SIMPLE MOVE WE THOUGHT. BOY WERE WE WRONG. WE WERE TOLD PICK UP WOULD BE AT M. THEY DID NOT PM. THEY DID NOT ARRIVE UNTIL 4:30PM AND DID EVEN KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE APPLIANCES. THANKFULLY WE KNEW HOW TO MOVE AND COVER THE APPLIANCES.
WE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE DELIVER ASAP. NEGATIVE AGAIN.
THEY WERE NOT. WE WERE TOLD THAT HAVE TO DO OTHER PICKS UPS AND THEY WOULD BE AT OUR HOUSE AT PM. SO WE WAITED TILL 10.......11.....12 YA STILL NO SIGN OF THEM.
OUR STUFF WAS BASICALLY BEING HELD HOSTAGE.
WE CALLED, WE EMAILED, NON STOP. THEY INGORED US....
NOTHING NO RESPONSE. THAT IS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD. PAYING MONEY FOR SOMETHING AND NEVER RECIEVING IT.
THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE..
FINALLY AROUND 9:30 AM THE NEXT DAY WE RECIEVED A TEXT FROM A RANDOM NUMBER ASKING IF THE ALL CALLS HAVE BEEN ABOUT ANY DELIVERY THAT WAS NOT MADE LAST NIGHT. (SO I GUESS WE WERENT THE ONLY ONES complaining.)
THEN THE TEXT PROCEED TO BASICALLY SAY THEY DIDNT KNOW WHY THE DRIVER WENT HOME. SHE ALSO GAVE ME THE DRIVERS HOME ADDRESS AND PERSONAL NUMBER( SO MUCH FOR CONFIDENTIALITY) SHE ALSO SAID TO CALL THE POLICE
THE DRIVER WHO I GUESS WORKED 19 HR DAY ON SAT, FEB 3RD. ( WE WILL BE CONTACTING THE MINISITRY OF TRANSPORTATION TO SEE HOW THAT IS LEGAL????)
FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF THE DRIVER..... HE WAS HURT AND DIDN'T HAVE A PARTNER TO FINISH HIS DELVIERIES WITH BUT WAS HEADED OUR WAY HE SAID AT 11.(FROM LONDON)
ANOTHER AFTERNOON OF TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF PPL , TRYING TO GET ANSWERS...... AND JUST MORE MISLEADING.
AND THEN WAS CALLED BY WILLY'S WIFE TO SAY THAT THE COMPANY NO LONGER WANTED TO TALK TO US BUT THAT WILLY WAS ON HIS WAY.
IT IS NOW 5:50 PM, THE DRIVER SHOWS UP ALONE AND ASKS FOR PAYMENT ASAP. AND OVER THE AMOUNT WE WERE ORIGINALLY TOLD. O AND CASH ONLY... YA NO. WE WERENT TOLD THAT EITHER. WE WANT A PAPER TRAIL TO FOLLOW THIS STUPID MOVING EXPERIENCE WITH A USELESS COMPANY.
OH AND WHO HAD TO MOVE THE APPLIANCES..... WE DID.......

To the driver Willy, its it not ur fault you work for a money driven piece of horrible company, who is unreliable and involves you wife to talk to customers.
It is time to look for a new job buddy.

i hope these people don't do this anyone else around let we have been.

Laura in Oakville
Laura in Oakville

Not worth saving a few dollars

They are, by far, the most underhanded and conniving company I have ever dealt with.

Danielle (aka Lee) was very helpful, reassuring, responsive prior to my move. However, once the move was over and my furniture had been damaged, she became difficult, unpleasant, and dismissive. They refused to take responsibility for the damage, despite advising me prior to the move that if there were any damages, their insurance would cover the repairs. I am now forced to cover the costs of the repairs, because I made a poor choice by giving this deplorable company my business.

Please heed my words: if you have ANY other moving company to choose from, it would be in your best interest to do so. It’s not worth the hassle just to save a little money. According to the BBB, they go by a bunch of different names, so please do a quick search and see the insurmountable amount of consistent negative reviews they have received.

Please don’t make the same mistake I did.

1 review Windsor, ON

Move from house to Condo

Overall a nerve racking experience about the move but MSJ turned our anxiety into a very satisfied experience. The 2 movers worked non stop from our house to a condo that required use of the elevator. They were very friendly and moved all our items to the exact location of each room. I would highly recommend this out of town company with no charge for driving from out of town and their return time

Rickaren in Oakville
Rickaren in Oakville

Moved from Belle River to Tilbury

Excellent guys, Willie and Dillon. Very personable. Knew what they were doing. Done quickly and neatly. Very impressed. Didn't realize they were coming from London, were told they were coming from Windsor. Expected them to at our house between 8:00 a.m. To 8:30 a.m. Appreciated Dillons phone call that they were on their way and again when they were 5 minutes away

Transport vehicle

I had a tremendous experience with MSJ moving and auto transport. I had my vehicle transported from Nova Scotia to New Brunswick for the date I requested. Thank you so much for your services and I will definitely recommend this company.

More about MSJ Moving and Auto Transport

Local Residential Moving Services: -Pad, shrink wrap and bubble wrap -Wardrobe boxes -Disassemble/ Reassemble Furniture -Flat or Hourly Rates -Truck Sizes 16-53ft -House or Apartment -Tools -Furniture and Appliance Delivery 1 866 235 0309 www. msjmovingwest. com Commercial/ Office Moves: -Commercial Appliances -Arcade Machines -Disassemble Desks, shelving, equipment, etc -Trucks ...