Alpine Mechanical Inc.

35 Royal Birch Rd NW Calgary AB T3G 5K5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Alpine Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Alpine Mechanical Inc.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

terrible customer service

Darrin replaced our furnace motor but we still had no heat. He agreed to return and fix the problem but didn't show up. Ignored all calls and voicemails we left. Suspected he was deliberately avoiding us so finally got hold of him by using a different phone. He agreed again to come out and fix the problem but no showed again and ignored calls and text messages. After days without heat in -20 Temps we had to call another company and it cost us a further $450.
All attempts to contact Darrin were in vain. I would definitely not recommend Alpine Mechanical to anyone. Feeling very conned and annoyed.

Williams in Calgary
Williams in Calgary

Took my money and ran!

my furnace inducer stopped, after many tries to find a furnace service company, alpine came by, the problem was confirmed within a couple minutes, failed inducer, charged me 120.00 and left for parts. my return app. was for 4:30, he showed up at 3:00 said he waited til 4:30 and yelled at me on my cel as I was stuck in traffic. I arrived at 4:45 and sure enough, no one waited.
this is not service, this is terrible, i have no heat, i am out money i cannot afford, and I was treated and spoken to in a very bad manner.
I have the right guy!!! Now quit phoning me to try and have me remove what you did and did not do!
Refund my 120.00 and I only then will I delete what took place.

Hi there, I'm not sure who you are, i think you have the wrong company, can you please revise!!!

More about Alpine Mechanical Inc.

At Alpine Mechanical customer service and quality comes first ! ! !