2 brothers roofing

Hamilton ON L8W 3T6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  2 brothers roofing  >  Job well done. I would recommend to a friend.
Tony in Stoney Creek
Tony in Stoney Creek
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Job well done. I would recommend to a friend.

2 brothers roofing
L8W 3T6

We were planning on doing our roof this spring. I was a bit bummed out when we had a major windstorm that left most houses in our neighbourhood short some shingles. I knew it would be a busy summer for roofers. I was worried that prices would rise.

I was very happy with the quote I got from 2 Brothers Roofing http://2brothersroofing.ca/ Not only was it competitive but they did the full deck armour underlay and the work was completed on time. I was so happy they could do it on a Saturday. With me on the nightshift any other day would have meant time off work.

Well we just had several days of non-stop rain and everything is looking good. Give them a shout if you need a roof in the GTHA. They're trustworthy.

At 2 Brothers we treat our customers like family. I am so happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and had a great experience. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. High quality results, quick turnover and great prices is our way of business. Enjoy your new roof and the comfort of your home !