HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  2 brothers roofing

clcameron in Brantford
clcameron in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Brantford’s Satisfied Customer

2 Brother’s Roofing was fast to return my phone call when we started to have roofing issues. The quote came with tons of information and all questions we had were handled very professionally. They were completely understanding and accommodating with our budget concerns! Even handled our shed roof. Their crew was fast, reliable, educated and very polite while on our property. Roof looks incredible! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs roofing repairs or whole new roof! Can’t
wait for our next roof to be
done!!! Definitely a returning, recommending, satisfied customer! ?

Himanshu in Stoney Creek
Himanshu in Stoney Creek

Himanshu from Stoney Creek

Koast and Shamon from 2 Brothers Roofing and their team has done a great job of roofing for my detached home. We collectively gave him contract for the roofing of my detached home and 4 town houses beside my house. His team has done the whole project very much professionally and skilled fully. The material used and the whole installation process to replace the roof was done by his team as per the warranty standards by the manufacturer. As promised by them, they have also registered the warranty with the manufacturer of the roofing materials (GAF) for which I already received life time limited system warranty confirmation letter from the manufacturer.

Koast was very much prompt and courteous on responding any inquiries and questions before starting, during working and after the completion of the whole project. He has also done one small repair job for another house of one of my relative in the same area with the reasonable fair repair price.

I would definitely recommend 2 Brothers Roofing for any kind of roofing related work.

Another satisfied customer !!Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
At 2 Brothers, we work really hard to distinguish our Roofing company from our competitors and the best way we do so is with great service. We make it our top priority to ensure we maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Aside from great service and our strong work ethic we have a team of passionate roofing experts. Mix that with top of the line products and you have the recipe for the perfect roof.
Make the right call and choose 2 Brothers for all your roofing needs !

Jimmy in SC in Hamilton
Jimmy in SC in Hamilton

Roof Replacement

This is a very good company in an industry full of uncertainty. Several quotes from different companies yielded a wide range of prices to replace the asphalt shingles from our 4 unit townhouse set. 2 Brothers charges a fair price for a high quality product and his team completed a very professional install.

At one point, my wife left the house with my infant son and a stroller to go for a walk. The moment one of the roofers noticed the stroller he immediately yelled to the entire team working on the roof to stop what they are doing as there was a baby below them. This showed a commitment to safety and care for their customer. This is the level of commitment you should look for from your roofing company, and 2Brothers delivers.

Jim. Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are happy to hear you and your family were extremely satisfied with our service. Our company always puts our customers needs first, especially SAFETY.

We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and we hope you and your family enjoy your new roof.

Tony in Stoney Creek
Tony in Stoney Creek
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Job well done. I would recommend to a friend.

We were planning on doing our roof this spring. I was a bit bummed out when we had a major windstorm that left most houses in our neighbourhood short some shingles. I knew it would be a busy summer for roofers. I was worried that prices would rise.

I was very happy with the quote I got from 2 Brothers Roofing http://2brothersroofing.ca/ Not only was it competitive but they did the full deck armour underlay and the work was completed on time. I was so happy they could do it on a Saturday. With me on the nightshift any other day would have meant time off work.

Well we just had several days of non-stop rain and everything is looking good. Give them a shout if you need a roof in the GTHA. They're trustworthy.

At 2 Brothers we treat our customers like family. I am so happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and had a great experience. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. High quality results, quick turnover and great prices is our way of business. Enjoy your new roof and the comfort of your home !

Roof

I happened to get myself in a very specific situation, signing a contract to change from old to a new roof, with someone from Kijiji.
It started to become a nightmare, partially (1/6 of the entire roof) installed shingles, partially (another 1/6 of the entire roof) ripped shingles, leaving wood exposed to the weather and leaving the site due to incompatibility. Just pure horror.
Luckily, God kept me on its side and sent the '2 Brothers' on my path. Within an hour I had Shamon assessing the whole project, including ripping off the newly installed shingles by the Kijiji guy, as it was wrongly put. After 2 days I had new roof, clean yard and big smile on my face as the drama ended. Thanks a million Shamon and all very polite, professional crew!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 2 Brothers Roofing. We sincerely appreciate your business. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction and we hope to continue to see smiles on our clients faces. Although your situation was unfortunate, your feedback can help us to help others in similar situations. Thank you.

bfran
bfran
1 review Burlington, ON

New shingles and gutters

We were very satisfied with Koast and his crew. From the time of initial contact for a quote to the final walk through, Koast was timely and professional. Based on the other quotes we received, we feel his quote was fair and right in the ballpark of the others. On the day of install, a large crew showed up on an extremely hot summer day and worked non-stop until the project was done, even through a flash rain storm! Our neighbours were extremely impressed that the crew was able to complete the entire shingle project in a day. They returned the following week to install the gutters, again in a timely fashion. We are very, very pleased with our new roof and gutters!

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

townhouse roofing project

This company provides excellent service of great quality. An owner was on site to help sort out any issues and the work was done quickly with top quality staff. Clean up was very good and owners had no complaints what so ever. This is the second time we have used 2 Brother Roofing and we would highly recommend them

Neil Z.
Neil Z.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Re-roofing multi storey townhomes

The team lead by Koast worked very quickly but did not overlook anything in providing a great roofing job. They cleaned up debris and nails thoroughly each day and worked in some very hot conditions but that did not slow them down. Importantly, there was one of the owners on site to provide overview and any decisions needed between the owner and the 2 Brothers could be made right there with no delay.

I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a fast yet careful crew to deliver your job on a timely basis.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Koast was very professional. Communication was timely and I appreciated that he was always punctual (or called if he was running a few minutes late). Their respect for their client's time really set them apart as we sought multiple estimates and many companies either showed up late or didn't bother showing up at their scheduled time (then leaving an estimate on our doorstep a week later). We had a lot of questions and he patiently answered all of them knowledgably, encouraging me to ask any questions at any time.He took great care to provide updates

Natasha Goreil in Caledonia
Natasha Goreil in Caledonia

Roof

From start to finish 2 BROTHERS provided excellent service and high quality workmanship. Shamon and Coast kept me up to date on every aspect of the project and ensured the repairs where completed on time and within budget.

It is hard to find honest and hardworking tradesmen but when I made the call to 2 Brothers Roofing they treated me like family and my home as there own.

This company is truly exceptional and I am 100% satisfied with my new roof.

More about 2 brothers roofing

2 Brothers Roofing: We are a professional residential roofing company here to provide your average home owner all of your roofing needs at high end quality and at affordable prices. At 2 Brothers all our experts are fully trained in the latest safety equipment and all roofing methods that we find admissible.

Why hire 2 brothers roofing? Because we don't charge you a middle man fee which means no sub contractors, all our employees are employed by us. We take great pride in our work and put in the extra effort to give 100% satisfaction to our customers.

We often take on big projects from other well established roofing companies because we are known to be well equipped to take on any job big or small. In this day of technology we try to stay advanced in products that we use to ensure flexibility for your budget.