S.N.G Landscaping

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

two patios in Oshawa
two patios in Oshawa

Landscaping Project

I received a quick response to my request to quote on my project. I was looking for a low maintenance landscape. Gabriel came to review the area & listened to my requests & needs. We discussed & he got back to me with his quote.
We agreed on the price & timeframe required to complete the job. The scheduling was great & the plants & design setup were completed to my full satisfaction. It looks fantastic! Cheers

Yard Lawn Replacement

Last tear was hard for many reaons, notinly did we get het by the COVID-19 Pandemic, but we had a particlularly warn and dry season which lead to our yard drying out the lawn.
in addition to the regulsar clean up and yard care services they provide, SNG help us to replace the Yard Grass and and regrade the ground beneth it.
Now our yard is looking great.,

Thank you for your quick and excelent work.

Hello R,
Thank you very much for your review.
Was a crazy hot summer. You right.
We are committed to providing high quality services.
No, enjoy your new lawn.
See you soon, Gabriel

Nancy
Nancy

Weed control, levelling, new sod - front lawn

When Gabriel initially came to my property to give a quote what he saw was a HOT MESS! Hills and valleys, no grass, all weeds and clovers. I was in desperate need of help. Gabriel assured me he had seen far worse lawns than mine but was optimistic he could fix it. He knew exactly what needed to be done. He presented me with a plan of action, cost details and a time frame and he delivered!!! Gabriel and his team worked really hard, transforming a pathetic dying lawn into one of beauty. Despite a slight problem with the sprinklers, Gabriel quickly resolved the issue. Truly a Cinderella story. Gabriel is a man of his word, keeps his promises, and very trustworthy. Even after the job has been completed he is still offering suggestions and helpful tips to ensure long lasting results. I would definitely recommend SNG Landscaping!

Hi Nancy,
Thank you so much for your review.
We are committed to providing high quality of service. We are professionals and we do our best for our customers.
Enjoy your new lawn, keep watering every day.
See you soon, Gabriel and all the team from SNG landscaping

Backyard Landscaping

Gabriel and team did a great job in my backyard, planting several cedar trees, resodding, and power washing and re sanding my interlock. The backyard was a huge mess with weeds and now it is actually a great space. Gabriel is extremely responsive, cares about the quality of his work, and even helped me with my front lawn my adding top soil and smoothing out the grading. Although his pricing was a bit more than others, the quality of the work is very high. Thanks, SNG!

Hello U.
Thank you so much for your review!
We are committed to provide high quality services. It's a pleasure working with you.
Stay safe!

Backyard Interlock and Grass

We hired Gabriel and his team to level our patio, add interlock, dethach the grass, add some sod, and do some overall cleanup and trimming. His team was punctual, had good communication, and got the work done in time for us to enjoy our backyard this spring :). He also saved us some money by giving us advice on what was necessary and what wasn't. Would recommend!!

Hey Alan,
Thank you for your great review.
We are committed to deliver high quality products and services. Is a pleasure working with you as well.
Enjoy your backyard,
Stay safe, Gabriel

Property Maintenance

Gabe and his team did an excellent job. Punctual, friendly and thorough. They arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a thorough job. I would definitely recommend and SNG again.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for your review. We very appreciate.
We are committed to deliver high quality service. As usual, we do our best for our customers.
Stay safe, Gabriel

Alfonso in Toronto
Alfonso in Toronto

Snow removal service

I sought Gabriel out for his snow removal services and am very pleased. He always notified me after he did the snow removal and of any incoming bad weather to prepare. He also went out of his way to help me keep track of salt availability and kindly sourced out a replacement when my salt froze. Overall, Gabriel is very responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Hi Alfonso,
Thank you so much for your review. I very appreciate. We are doing our best for our customers.
Stay safe, and happy holidays.

Jessica in Mississauga
Jessica in Mississauga

Snow Removal

SNG was amazing to deal with. Wonderful and constant communication. The service was efficient and always reliable. Highly recommend. We will definitely be using this service again next season for our snow removal.

Hi Jessica,
Thank you so much for your review. We do the best for our customers. We're committed to deliver high quality of services.
See you soon, stay safe.

Candace in Brampton
Candace in Brampton

SNG Landscaping

Gabriel did a great job for my Snow removal, he showed up on time and always text me when it’s been done, as well as inform me with any cold weather forecast, highly recommend for his service!

Hi Candace,
Thank you for your review.
We are committed to providing high quality service for our customers.
We do our best for our clients.
See you soon, stay safe.

C & L in North york
C & L in North york

Fabulous In Every Respect

We contacted and chose SNG Landscaping because of their stellar reviews on HomeStars. SNG totally lived up to their superb reputation.

Our backyard, because of the hot summer and past neglect, was a disaster. Dead grass and moss and clover everywhere. We back onto a ravine and weeds and buckthorn seedling growth was everywhere in the very back. It was an eyesore.

Gabriel from SNG offered some suggestions for both the grass and the very back area. He applied material to reduce the weeds and back growth. After time for it to work, he and his crew cleared out the back, placed a fabric down to control growth, covered it with gorgeous river stone and edged it all. He made multiple de-thatching passes, applied seed, soil, more seed and fertilizer.

While the grass has yet to grow, the backyard already looks 1000 times better. His crew left the front, side and back spotless. He even came back from another job to help us with a watering issue.

Gabriel is totally professional, does excellent work, is a great communicator and looks after his clients. What more could anyone ask for? We highly recommend SNC Landscaping.

Dear C & L,
thank you so much for your kind review. We do our best for all our customers and it was a pleasure working with you.
enjoy your backyard!
Gabriel and all the SNG team

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.