S.N.G Landscaping

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

Michael in Thornhill
Michael in Thornhill

Backyard landscaping

Our backyard was a mess. We had a trampoline which killed all the grass and after getting rid of it the whole back yard filled up with weeds. We tried to fight them ourselves but eventually gave up, so I called Gabriel.
They cleaned the whole yard and sprayed it to get rid of the unwanted growth, but kept the plants we did want. Later on the filled the uneven ground with soil and placed grass on top. They also didba complementary cleaning of the front yard. The outcome is beautiful and very far from the yard look like before. Gabriel and his team worked hard and finished the job quickly and with no problems.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for your review.
We do our best for our customers.
Enjoy now your new backyard. See you soon,

Angela Giordano in Maple
Angela Giordano in Maple

Landscaping

I cannot express how thankful I am to find such an amazing landscaping company like SNG Landscaping.
The professionalism and expertise is outstanding!
This is the first time having to hire a landscaper for my home with little knowledge of the process, different type of trees, flowers, etc to choose and what would be suitable for my yard based on our needs and lack of availability on my part to maintain.
Gabriel, the owner and operator really took the time to explain everything so I could make an informed decision on what I would be happy with.
Gabriel helped me to choose the trees, flowerbeds, maintenance package and helped me to stay within my budget without comprising on beauty and health of my front/backyard.
I also love the fact that I always get a text confirming his visit each week and what was done which I really appreciate.
Gabriel has a really nice personality and a pleasure to have as our landscaper.
I highly recommend SNG Landscaping!

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's a pleasure working with clients such as yourself and Ali. We also strive for the best quality and customer satisfaction in the industry. Have a nice day, Gab.

NR in Vaughan
NR in Vaughan

Weed control, Stone work, landscape cleanup and maintenance

S.N.G Landscaping
416.995.6090
164 Dufferin Hill Dr
Vaughan
L4K

I hired SNG for a spring clean up and maintenance of my stone landscaping. The property looks great, freshly washed and cleaned with no signs of weeds. Landscape looks very sharp with fresh mulch. Very professional and detailed, and keeps in contact. Will be using again. Highly recommended.

Hi N.
Thanks you for your great review.
It is a pleasure working with people like you.
We do our best for our customers.
Enjoy your new looking front and back yard.
See you soon....

rdurko in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
rdurko in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Landscape and Snow Removal Services

SNG provides exceptional service!!!

As a property manager for over 10 years SNG stands above as a company that goes beyond to provide professional, helpful, accommodating and flexible service.

I would highly recommend SNG.

Hi R,
Thank you so much for your review.
It's a pleasure working with people like you.
We do the best for our customers.
Enjoy the spring and summer season.
See you soon,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Landscaping

We have used this company for three years in a row. Always professional, reliable, fast and reasonably priced. The quality of their work is outstanding! Would definitely highly recommend them!

Dear M.
It is a pleasure working with you as usual.
Enjoy your new flowers beds,
Regards,

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Snow Removal

I hired Gabriel to plough my driveway this past winter. He only takes on enough customers that he knows he can service, so I never went a full day without clearing; I would see some of my neighbours wouldn't get their service until 12 hours later. He is alsoba kind man. When my brother passed away mid-December, there was a huge snow fall the morning of the funeral. I texted Gabriel and explained to him that I was going to have lots of people back at my house early afternoon. He was at my house within 30 minutes to plough, and he salted, which was not part of our agreement. He really is a wonderful person.

Dear Cindy
Thank you for your great review.
It's our pleasure to work with people like you.
Now enjoy in your new house the spring and summer.
See you soon ????? Gabriel.

Yoon in Toronto
Yoon in Toronto

No worries !! No snow !!

We use this company for 2 yrs in straight. There is no snow in my driveway day and night. It was cleaned before opened up garage door and texted me with his follow up and preparations. I definitely recommend SNG for my neighbours and friend in next year again. Thanks again SNG.

Hi Yoon,
Thank you so much for your review.
We do our best to our customers.
See you soon..

rosalie2001
rosalie2001

SNG Landscapin

Fabulous work and great service. Most reliable and dependable snow pole company we’ve ever used.

Hi Rosalie.
Thankyou for your great review.
We do our BEST for our customers.
Havea great day!
Gabriel

Pushkin
Pushkin

Dethatching my lawn

SNG did an amazing job dethatching my front lawn at the end of the summer. Several weeks after the grass recovered the lawn looks greener and healthier. I will definitely be calling SNG to do my dethatching again.

Hi G.
Thanks for your review.
We are committed to do the best job to our customers.
Happy New Year!!!

Fadimin
Fadimin

Landscaping/Maintenance/Weed control

Gabriel came by after I called him and provided a thorough explanation of the services he can provide. I understood that it was a more personable service and I can expect to deal with him directly. Gabriel's service was spot-on, exactly what I had expected but failed to receive from other providers working in the same neighborhood. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend SNG and Gabriel in particular. It's the reliability and service that really impressed. Further, receiving a text to update that work has been completed is the icing on the cake. Thank you Gabriel! FM

Hi Fadi
Thanks so much for your warm words
We are committed to high standard service, will do our best for our customers
See you soon ?❄️?❄️
Gabriel

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.