General Contractors

Reviews for Marmo Contracting Inc

Joey
Joey

Bedroom reno

I'm not sure where to begin... I was originally working with another company... total disaster... Marmo was referred to me. In 2 days they did a co.plete bedroom makeover... new wall coverings ( barn board ) light installaton and patches up the holes from the original flunky. Bedroom is fit for the magazines now. Clean, the guys on the crew were professional , and the neighbors didnt even notice I was under reno ... best in T.O thanks again Adam

Thanks again Joe! It was a pleasure do work for you! Until the next time!

manny p.
manny p.

Complete Main Floor Renovation

We worked with Adam to renovate our entire main floor. Job was over $100K. We are extremely happy with the work that Adam and his crew did. A few things stuck out for us.
1) Adam was available to us every morning. The constant communication kept us very comfortable.
2) He completed the project, on time, and on budget.
3) His crew cleaned up every day.
4) Jason @ The Woodworking Shop was very throrough with the kitchen and bathroom vanity. His attention to detail showed us the pride he took in his work.
We'd confidently recommend Adam and his team.

Hi Manny,
Your vision turned out great. I'm glad we had the opportunity to work together. I hope to work again together in the future!

rjt6 in Toronto
rjt6 in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation in a Century Old House

Adam and his team did an amazing job on our bathroom renovation. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great contractor who can take your ideas and transform them into something even better. I could not have even imagined that our bathroom would look as stunning as it does. Adam was extremely easy to work with and easy to reach. He provided guidance on what was needed for all the things we didn't even think about throughout our design process. He also has a great eye for design. To view photos of our bathroom, check out the Wheeler Avenue project @marmocontracting on instagram.

Thanks Rebecca,
I can't take any design credit as it was you who had a vision. It was a first for me to install a free standing shower unit, and it looks great. Hope you enjoy it.

Patrick Way in Barrie
Patrick Way in Barrie

Total studio condo renovation to create a separate sleeping nook, new kitchen and bathroom.

Through word of mouth I heard of Adam Marmo and his company - Marmo Contracting. It couldn't have worked out better. Adam and his team worked full speed ahead and kept things moving all the way through the process. He answered and alleviated any concerns I had and went out of his way to ensure that I was satisfied, each step of the way. He not only completed the work that was agreed to, he went out of his way to do extras that came up as the project progressed. Yes I changed my mind on a couple of things as I saw it unfold, but Adam didn't bat an eye and helped me create the oasis that I envisioned on my budget. I am forever grateful for the professional work of Marmo Contracting. Great work and great people. I highly recommend Marmo Contracting.

Hi Patrick,
This project had to be a mixture of fashion and function,considering how small the space is. I think we achieved this. I'm glad you like the finished product. Enjoy!

Kyle
Kyle

Basement Guest Room

Adam and his team did a wonderful job, and I would strongly recommend them to anyone in the market for a contractor. I appreciated that they took great care in protecting the job site prior to starting their work, and they cleaned up well afterwards. They were timely, professional and trustworthy. The quality of construction and care taken in finishing was excellent.

Hi kyle,
Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you can enjoy the new area. Looking forward to the next project!

Trina in Pickering
Trina in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Backyard Pergola, arbour, deck

Completely happy with Marmo Contracting's work on our complicated job of an arbour, pergola, front porch reconstruction and deck renovation. Adam and his crew methodically, carefully, thoughtfully executed the job in a timely way. He communicated continuously during the long project, showed up on time, finished on schedule, returned to follow-up at the end. The final design meshed with existing stonework - a truly creative solution as other contractors told me it couldn't be done. The unique details match the house and aren't cookie-cutter. Highly recommend Marmo.

Hi Trina,
You backyard work was awesome for us to do. The 8x8 hemlock posts and and 3x10 hemlock structure was a first for us and it came out awesome. Your porch reconstruction wasn't in the original scope but once we saw how bad the structure was from all the water damage and rot, we had to fix it. We're glad you like the end result!

angela_cavanagh
angela_cavanagh

Deck

Adam and his team @marmocontracting helped us create a beautiful backyard oasis by building a large deck (14'x32') complete with modern glass railing and 2 completely separate areas divided by different patterns. Adam and his team were professional. Courteous. Reliable. Clean . Timely . Their attention to detail was impeccable. Marmo contracting team were a pleasure to work with and we will not hesitate to use them again for any and all of our future projects/renovations We would highly recommend them .

Hi angela,
Creating this outdoor living space for you was a very fun job for us. You guys were great. We can't wait for you to enjoy it to the fullest in the warmer months!

Drowe
Drowe
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom remodel

Marmo Contracting was exceptionally timely and efficient in getting a very old worn bathroom remodeled with upgrades to ensure it was safe for my aging parents. Can't say enough about the ease with which we communicate back and forth with Adam. Work was done in a very reasonable amount of time and was minimally disruptive. They were able to accommodate all of our requests even though several involved some extra creativity. End product is stylish and very functional. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Hi Dave,
This bathroom was done to achieve maximum functionality and fashion of course. We hope you can enjoy it for years to come!

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto
1 review Queensville, ON

Structural work

Markham
L3P 2W8

We own a house built in 1880 that had some structural issues. Adam from Marmo Contracting came in and recommended affordable solutions. He executed the work on schedule and came back to go over the work he had done with my husband. We'd hire him again and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for similar work.

Hi Carolyn,
This project definitely had it's challenges considering the age of your house. Hopefully now your house will no longer be under construction and you can start to put things back!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Project Cochrane /CDNRG

We have recently used Marmo Contracting for a commercial project. We moved to a 40 000 sqft facility which required a lot of renovation; demo,flooring,drop ceiling tiles etc . Our timeline to complete our reno was 3 weeks and it was very important for our company to select a proper,professional and efficient contractor that can deliver everything within our timelines and expectations. I had reviewed and met with a few other contractors in order to decide on the best contractor. Adam the owner of Marmo has impressed me from our first initial meeting, his professionalism and vision was exactly what we were looking for. What we really appreciate about working with this company is the fact that there were no hiccups, change of cost,delays or stress.. Adam followed up with me constantly and worked around the clock to get things done to perfection. I highly recommend this business and i have been spreading the word about them to as many people as i can think of. He is definitely my lifetime designated contractor for any future needs.

Hello Mady,
This project was on a very tight time constraint... 4 weeks only, but we managed to complete it with 4 days to spare. Thanks for your kind words!

More about Marmo Contracting Inc

We are a full service home improvement company specializing in all types of home renovations. We provide a full range of renovation services from the design phase through to construction and completion. Our vision is to design, build and create the perfect place to live for your lifestyle. We take pride in our attention to detail and in our ability to enhance the quality of life of homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
We are Committed to creating the ultimate remodel, exterior design or whole home renovation to suits your needs and your personality

*****

Flooring - Tiles, hardwood, laminate, engineered wood, epoxy, specialty floors etc.
Electrical - Re-wire, potlights, ceiling fans, etc.(all work done by a licensed electrician)
Plumbing - Rough-ins, toilet, vanity, shower control, steam units (all work done by a licensed plumber)
Supply and install custom kitchens, custom closets, custom millwork, custom vanities
Supply and install baseboards, casings, trim, doors, crown mouldings, trim detail for walls, wainscoting etc.
Load bearing wall removal, non-load bearing wall removal, structural work
Painting - interior/exterior