Marmo Contracting Inc

Reviews for Marmo Contracting Inc

Sara
Sara
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Hardwood flooring, kitchen sink installation

Marmo Contracting Inc. is a dream come true when it comes to getting work done around your house - professional, down to earth, knowledgeable, efficient and clean!

It was a pleasure working with you, Sara! Should you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at any time.

Mark.raponi
Mark.raponi

Back yard

Contractor was very detailed and showed up when he said he would. The job was completed quickly which was great as no one likes to go through construction for long periods of time. He kept us updated throughout the process. We have had many complement la on the work. Highly recommend.

Thank you for being a great customer. Working for you was a real pleasure.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. Enjoy!

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom

Very professional, love my new bathroom. I can't wait to start on another reno project with Adam

Thank you for being a great customer, Mike. Working for you was a real pleasure.

Joan E.
Joan E.

Total bathroom renovation

Using Homestars always makes hiring a service provider somewhat more comfortable, but this was my first experience hiring a contractor to do a complete job. I didn't go wrong in choosing Adam's team at Marmo Contracting. They totally lived up to my expectations, largely based on other users' reviews.

Adam was consistently responsive: from my request for quotations to final review of the job site. Here are some of the things that really impressed me:
* Adam offered suggestions and ideas that helped keep the job costs in line with my budget
* All of his team were on time, pleasant, focused and cleaned up after themselves
* I told Robbie he was an artist based on his clever layout of tiles, rendered in perfect symmetry... turns out he actually is
* Plumbers dealt effectively with an awkward repositioning of my tub
*everything met the building inspector's expectations
* It looks fabulous

Thank you for being a great customer, Joan. Working for you was a real pleasure.

DS in East York
DS in East York

Stair railing

We recently completed a fairly extensive (but not total) renovation of our 1920s era home in East York. One of the outstanding components lingering was replacing the undersized and outdated original stair railing.

We had great difficulty in finding anyone to do the work due to the niche nature of the project and its small size. Adam was able to find the time in his busy schedule and at a very reasonable price. The work was completed on time and exactly on budget. The project was challenging, as he had to time into existing structures, but we're very happy with the result.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Adam's work and to use his company again.

Thank you for being a great customer, Devan. Working for you was a real pleasure.

Brandon
Brandon

Duplex Renovation

This is my second major experience working with Adam at Marmo. Prior to buying an investment property I discussed with Adam the project, he offered to come have a look before I put in an offer. That was amazing getting insight before hand. Scope of work is a complete full renovation of the main floor 4 bedroom unit and 1bedroom basement unit. This included all new kitchens, flooring (hardwood/tile), bathrooms, painting, trim, HVAC, plumbing. This project we went through the building permit process and Adam helped me through being my first time. Adam and crew spent about 2mnts on the job, work was getting done almost every day. Adam was alway easy to reach to discuss options or changes. No excuses. If you have previous experiences with other contractors you know what I meen. I will definitely contact Marmo for all my future work.

Thank you for being a great customer, Brandon. Working for you was a real pleasure.

mattniche
mattniche

Kitchen

Adam and team did a great job remodelling our kitchen. He was attentive and patient and made sure we were comfortable throughout the whole process. He made solid suggestions (ideas we didn't even think about) and was patient with some of the structural decisions we needed to make. The best part was coming home to a clean house even while we were in the middle of construction. Can't recommend him and his team enough!

Thank you for being a great customer. Working for you was a real pleasure.

Ellen
Ellen

Bathroom/Bedroom Renovations

We had Adam from Marmo work on an upstairs renovation of our 1920's brick style East Toronto home including gutting our existing bathroom, knocking down a wall between 2 bedrooms, adding a powder room bathroom off the new master bedroom, adding double closets in two bedrooms and new floors throughout the upstairs.
Adam estimated the work to be done within 6 weeks (which we were a little skeptical about!) and he finished 100% on time and the place looks great. We are very happy with the renovation and he also recommended great suppliers for our fixtures throughout the process. Adam was very quick to provide quotes for us (and our changes!), stop by to review the space/proactively reach out to us on follow-ups, and came in at the budget we expected (only overages were the things we added during the work). We would definitely use Marmo Contracting again for future projects and would recommend them to our friends as well.

Thank you for being a great customer, Ellen. Working for you was a real pleasure.

Lina
Lina
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Hardwood and trim

Adam and his crew installed hardware and trim in our upstairs bedrooms, and painted the trim when installed. They arrived and completed their work on schedule, moved furniture as necessary, and cleaned up after themselves very efficiently. I would recommend them for any household renovation.

Thank you for being a great customer, Lina. Working for you was a real pleasure.

liz_trotter
liz_trotter
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2 Bathroom renovations

Work is excellent. Workers very pleasant. Met deadline!! Always prompt and easy to deal with. Knowledgable about new products and what would work best for situation. Highly recommended

Thank you for being a great customer, Liz. Working for you was a real pleasure.

More about Marmo Contracting Inc

We are a full service home improvement company specializing in all types of home renovations. We provide a full range of renovation services from the design phase through to construction and completion. Our vision is to design, build and create the perfect place to live for your lifestyle. We take pride in our attention to detail and in our ability to enhance the quality of life of homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
We are Committed to creating the ultimate remodel, exterior design or whole home renovation to suits your needs and your personality

*****

Flooring - Tiles, hardwood, laminate, engineered wood, epoxy, specialty floors etc.
Electrical - Re-wire, potlights, ceiling fans, etc.(all work done by a licensed electrician)
Plumbing - Rough-ins, toilet, vanity, shower control, steam units (all work done by a licensed plumber)
Supply and install custom kitchens, custom closets, custom millwork, custom vanities
Supply and install baseboards, casings, trim, doors, crown mouldings, trim detail for walls, wainscoting etc.
Load bearing wall removal, non-load bearing wall removal, structural work
Painting - interior/exterior