905 RENO

Reviews for 905 RENO

nmichael87 in Old Toronto
nmichael87 in Old Toronto

Deck and BBQ Gas Line

Shedrack and David were great! They came and gave us a quote and completed all work for the agreed upon price. We are very happy with the deck they built and the bbq gas line installed. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment in our backyard.

Painting of walls and ceiling

I hired Shedrack and his "team" to paint my house. At first they seemed impressive and out of a few contractors I had interviewed, I chose them because they appeared to be professional and seemed to know what they were doing.

The first couple of days everything looked ok, but after the job was completed and they were paid their fee, I noticed that a crack on one of the bedroom walls had just been painted over. They had told me the crack would be filled and painted over smoothly. This was not done. They skimmed one wall because it was not smooth, (charged me an extra fee) and a few days later I noticed that there were patches on the wall. Subsequently I noticed in all the rooms that uneven areas were not filled and sanded and painted. They were just painted over. Paint was splattered over furniture and on the washroom tiles, and not cleaned up. It was a very disappointing experience and it was a shoddy job done by a bunch of amateurs who call themselves professional painters and wanted to rip people off!

I called Shedrack and sent him several text messages. I had one response saying "sorry we've been extremely busy this summer". To this date I have not heard anything else. Needless to say, I will not be recommending them to anybody and I would like to caution people who need painting done to stay away from Golden Touch Painters!

arezu.sharghi
arezu.sharghi
2 reviews , ON

Office modification

We asked 905 Reno guys to modify an office unit before we moved in. They build a couple of new walls, added doors, fixed the floors, etc.

We were in a rush to move in and the guys understood our requirements very well and worked pretty fast to get the job done. Overall, we were very satisfied with their quality of work and speed. Both Shedrack and David are professionals with experience and they listen to your needs and act accordingly.

Thank you and it was great working with you.

Offices & kitchen paint

Golden touch did an amazing job when they did the paint for our 4 offices and the kitchen, and our hallways and doors . Very professional team, arrived on time and completed the job within the time frame they gave us. The time they take to clean after they finish their jobs is beyond perfection! Yes I would recommend them and looking forward to work with them on other projects.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you as our customer.

Ida E.
Ida E.

Loft renovation

Shedrack and staff were very efficient and precise. They had to paint my loft with high ceilings. It was done seemlessly. The loft looks great and it was an extreme pleasure having them in my home. I would recommend working with Golden Touch

Thank you Ida I'm glad you're happy with our work, I'm looking forward to your future projects.

rapoaps
rapoaps

Painting all the exterior steel framed windows on our church.

There were about 28 windows and two doors that required scraping, recaulking, sanding and painting.
Two panels were refurbished and two wood air conditioner closures were repaired and painted.
While slightly behind schedule, everything turned out very well and we are very pleased.
Richard Poaps. Property Manager, St. Luke's Church. 904 Coxwell. Toronto.

Thanks Richard

stephanie
stephanie

Painting

Shed has completed one commercial painting job for us along with one residential job.

He helped us when we were in a time crunch - quality work, reliable trustworthy and great rates.

I would continue to use him for our commercial and residential jobs.

Thanks

Khalid
Khalid

New house

I hired Golden Touch Painters for a new house project in Mississauga as a part of my project management duties. The owner had to move in before Christmas. We worked with very tight timeframe. Shed and his team were very patient with the work. There were many trades in and out finishing their jobs while Shed's team was working. They contributed a lot to meet the deadline and worked out many stuff with me.

The Golden Touch Painters team is fantastic. They are social and listen to instructions. They got along with everyone in the jobsite, which helped in getting the job done smoothly. The quality of work was very good. I will definitely use them for my other projects

Thanks Khalid, we love working with your team as well.

House Painting

The service is great, very fast and clean. The staff is very friendly was a great overall experience. I will recommend them to those looking for a painting contractor in the GTA.

More about 905 RENO

905 RENO Your #1 choice for all your property renovations. We offer instant services and free quotes! Call us now to book an appointment. Greater Toronto Area.