905 Reno

Reviews for 905 Reno

jasonalves in Pefferlaw
jasonalves in Pefferlaw

New Garage, Concrete Walkways, Stucco House

These 2 guys have no business in doing anything with exterior concrete. I'm spending $11K to repair their new work. My garage sits on the worst concrete anyone has seen poured. What contractor doesn't trowel a garage slab? 905 Reno.

Carpentry: 7/10
Concrete work: 1/10
Communication: 4/10
Cleanliness: 2/10
Project Management: 0/10
Experienced: 0/10

My garage is posted on their IG page and is one of their recent projects. You can review the concrete in their videos. I withheld their last payment and halted all their attempts to stop leaks into my new garage after various attempts. Garage leaks, all concrete looks terrible (even around the garage, which they forgot was in the contract), garage slab slopes inward.. so unfortunate as the garage itself is good.

July 30 update - Attaching photo of the exterior where troweling was done. No, this is not a DIY job.

We apologize we couldn't make you a happy client. We are not a perfect contractor. Your project was at a tight budget which is difficult to make everything perfect the way you want it. we focused more on making sure your project was structurally sound which passed all the city's inspections and is the most important aspect. for the finishing side which was great as well, concrete was not the best because it was poured in the winter. you agreed to pour your concrete in the winter time you didn't want to wait till the summer. when concrete is poured in a cold weather cracks may occurre because it's not recommended. We offered to repair all the concrete for free you didn't want to.

Budget
In the end you got a $80,000 project done for under 35k you should be happy with that, you are not going to get it all if you are not willing to spend a lot of money. Material price drastically increased due to COVID-19 but you didn't care. You were not willing to pay the increase. We didn't create the pandemic how can we predict that the material price will increase as much as it did? But nevertheless we still honoured our word and did your job at a loss for us.

Delays:
We can't control a pandemic, there were 4 different lock downs for COVID-19 during your project it was a difficult time for everyone, most reasonable people will understand this. Materials were scarce, it was hard get materials when all our main suppliers were shut down, stores closed, online order took time and a lot things were sold out. Even the surge of lumber went up after we had already quoted your project you knew it we told you but you didn't care you were not willing to pay extra knowing that materials price rose after we had already gotten the contract, we still honoured our commitment and finished your job knowing that it was 30% loss for us. I can tell you right now most contractors will run away and abandon your project if they were not making money, but we didn't do that to you.

As much as you may complain that things didn't go your way or perfectly done job, just know that we did your project at a loss and stuck around and finished it with all inspection passed. Your budget was right, the pandemic drive material prove out the roof which created a loss. No one can predict a pandemic.

knowing all this and all the things that transpired, you still came here to post a bad review to destroy our business which we don't appreciate. We have always out our clients need first, this is the 2nd worse review we have had in the past 5 years.

Miles Grimshaw in York
Miles Grimshaw in York

Deck Design

Offered design service for me to get a permit to do my deck. Everything went smoothly and we were able to get a permit on time for our deck. Thank you

Dave Rempel In Vaughan
Dave Rempel In Vaughan

Miscellaneous Reno's

Very friendly and understanding of our budget. They did my neighbors house and at the same time while they were still here they came and repaired my window and other small things around the house.

Phil Brady in Mississauga
Phil Brady in Mississauga

House painting & bathroom

We had just bought a new house and needed to do some work. 905 team painted our entire house and did our powder room replacing vanity and faucet. I would say they did a great job, no complaint.

Jason Duboe in Old Toronto
Jason Duboe in Old Toronto

Condo painting

905 Reno recently painted my entire condo last week. Very clean and covered all our furnitures. Great clean cuts and they filled all old holes was such an amazing job.

Mackey Craven in Aurora
Mackey Craven in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Stairs Refinishing

Just before covid hit we had our stairs quoted but had to wait it out for a while and finally was able to have it scheduled a few months after. They were very accommodating and understanding following all covid-19 rules. Def recommend.

Logan Bartlett in Markham
Logan Bartlett in Markham

Bathroom Reno

Our old contractors left us stranded with our bathroom half completed, I checked out 905 Reno on instagram and contacted them. They did an amazing job, we had to wait a little bit for scheduling but it was worth it at the end. Very great full for their work.

Steve Anastos in Brampton
Steve Anastos in Brampton

Basement Renovation

Expensive but worth it! They came in and flipped my basement in just under 4 weeks. The fastest head ache free contractors I've ever used. We were able to rent out the basement right on time to new tenants.

Jake Medwell in Richmond hill
Jake Medwell in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full gut rebuild

They helped turned my bungalow into my dream home in under 3 months ! We are investment firm from Alberta looking to expand our portfolio and came across 905 Reno not just contractors they are actual engineers with amazing vision too!

Blake Robbins in Richmond Hill
Blake Robbins in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

Slow start but the end result impeccable! 905reno is where it's at.  The work was completed on schedule and we are very satisfied. Thank you so much and highly recommended

More about 905 Reno

We provide wide range of renovation services from your interior bathroom & kitchen remodelling to your deck, fence, pool and all exterior renovations. We pride ourselves in offering turnkey headache free renovation from scratch to finish. Thinking of home addition or Interior and exterior home upgrades? You are at the ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?