905 Reno

Stephen Trusheim in Brampton
Stephen Trusheim in Brampton
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck and Fence

As part of our backyard renovation we hired their team to do our deck for us because our General Contractor was too busy. 905 Reno work was amazing, they came in and out in a week and got all the deck completed which sped up our entire project. Was a great help.

rachel muns in Toronto
rachel muns in Toronto

Kitchen Renovations

905's after service is really good. I was impressed because I dropped a tea cup and broke a tile by accident which they installed a few months ago in my kitchen. I know they are busy but they managed to make room and came over my house at late afternoon last week and fixed it right away. I forgot to write a review about my kitchen before but I'm happy to do this now.

Lauren Goodman in Toronto
Lauren Goodman in Toronto

Home Addition

We did a back split small addition like a 8x10 room. The entire project went well, it was a great experience for us and even learning from them about home renovation during the entire process was great. They know their stuff and I'm happy I hired them.

nick in San Francisco
nick in San Francisco

Main floor remodel

Shedrack and David are the best. We did a full gut job of our main floor, replacing the floors, new kitchen, ripping down walls, opening up and refinishing our stairs, painting, And a built in dining bench. They did a fantastic job, completed the project within the stated timeline, and most importantly within budget! (Aside from a few things popping up, which was expected with a 100 year old Toronto home). Attention to detail was fantastic and we couldn’t be happier with the final product. Do yourself a favour and contact them for your next job!

Lesley Marincola in Toronto
Lesley Marincola in Toronto

Deck Building

We just got our deck completed last summer, so far so good we haven't had any issues. The work quality was great, myself and my wife are happy with their work.

Michael Tennant in Markham
Michael Tennant in Markham

Waterproofing /Foundation Work

We recently bought a house last June and unfortunately we noticed after a few months that we had water leaking in the basement. They came and did waterproofing for the foundation walls and installed a sump pump. We haven't had a water leak ever since then.

David Hale in Toronto
David Hale in Toronto

Property Inspection & Consulting

We didn't fully hire 905 Reno to do a full out renovation project per say due to the fact that we ended up buying a newer property that was already renovated, nevertheless 905 Reno team were hired to consult us on what property to buy and what not to buy. They were very helpful with providing us quotes and multiple site visits, site inspections etc. They educated us on choosing the right property which we live in today. So for that I'm giving them a 10 star.

Thank you David, much appreciated.

MarYam Hamedani in Aurora
MarYam Hamedani in Aurora

Bathroom Remodelling

These guys did a fantastic job renovating my washroom. New tile, toilet, awesome shower. Good thing was that they found mold and were able to removed all mold behind old shower walls. I like the waterproofing work that was done all around shower walls and floors. All work were done perfectly!!! For sure I will hire them for my next project for new kitchen and flooring in the Spring again. Thank you 905reno.

Matt Wilson in North York
Matt Wilson in North York

Basement & Insulation

I needed some rockwool insulation instead of fireglass because the old contractor used wrong materials for my property. So decided to I hired 905 to fix the problem and they came in right away and got it all replaced. Most old insulation inside walls was soaked and did not work properly. They fix all the problems and used rockwool insulation which is the proper material for my basements.

Thank you for the review, I'm glad we were able to solve your insulation problems.

Wendy Kok in Vaughan
Wendy Kok in Vaughan

Basement Finishing

I did basement finishing last December. 905 Reno did a really good job. So impressive to seeing workmanship. They have a really good team. I never saw them take any shortcut always doing it properly. Im happy for their great work so I highly suggest them.

Hi Wendy thank you for the kind review. Let us know how we can improve our services for the future to get a 10 star :).

More about 905 Reno

We provide wide range of renovation services from your interior bathroom & kitchen remodelling to your deck, fence, pool and all exterior renovations. We pride ourselves in offering turnkey headache free renovation from scratch to finish. Thinking of home addition or Interior and exterior home upgrades? You are at the right place, give us a call today for your free consultation. All our services comes with 1-3 years warranty and are offered all across the Grater Toronto Area.

We also offer construction services for commercial properties, investment properties, income properties, buy and flip properties and more... From designing to obtaining permits and constructing the project we take care of all of that for.