Thys Construction Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Brienne from Strathmore
Brienne from Strathmore
1 review Strathmore, AB

Main floor laminate flooring install

Trenton installed new laminate flooring on our main floor. he removed the old flooring and all of the baseboards. We changed our mind half way through as we didn't like the product we originally picked. Trenton was very understanding and patient in waiting for us to order in the new product. When it came in he was flexible in fitting us into his schedule. He was very professional and stayed until the job was done. He constantly checked with us to ensure we were happy throughout the process. He even put up with two toddlers while getting the job done in just two days!

Thanks for the review Brienne. At the end of the day , if your not happy with I don't want to install it . Some samples/products can be deceiving , and glad you are happy with what you picked . There's nothing worse then living with something you don't want . You have a beautiful spot out in the Country , reminded me a little of home . Your toddlers where not a problem , And I need a toy John Deere tractor for my kids .

Diana
Diana

Laminate Installation

Trenton removed some old laminate and subfloor for us, as well installed hardwood laminate we had purchased from Costco. The project was compelted quickly and looks great. We were very satisfied with the outcome and would call on him again.

Glad I could help , and I hope the rest of the Reno goes well. Thank you for your business.

colleen from Calgary
colleen from Calgary

install custom built wine rack

Trenton built and installed a wine rack for us in our kitchen. He removed the original cupboard and installed the wine rack in its place. Looks great and a perfect fit. Thanks!

I always enjoy a good challenge. Glad you are happy with it . Have to give some of the credit to the company who matched the stain sample for me . I hope it serves you well. Cheers

Michael Pearson from Calgary
Michael Pearson from Calgary

Hardwood installation and more

Trenton and Thys Construction came to our aide in our time of need. We had 3 days to install 1400 square feet of hardwood so our family could actually move in to our renovated property. Trenton and his crew worked long hours to ensure the job was done meticulously and on time. Thys also installed hardwood on our back staircase and built a custom railing for us. It looks fantastic.

I highly recommend and continue to recommend Thys for anything flooring or cabinet related. We're currently speaking to them now about a custom home theater cabinet and some other built-ins for our home.

Thank you the nice review Mike , glad I could help. Nothing worse then having a little one run around on a unfinished floor . Look forward to helping make your cabinets. Check out the sand box I made for my little girls on facebook. Tell me if you would be interested?

Rene from Calgary
Rene from Calgary

Finishing Carpentry

We have had Trenton do a number of projects for us over the years, from cabinets in Invermere to Oak doors,wood trim, deck, and pergolas in Calgary. We have always found him to be reliable and to consistently meet our standards for quality of work.
Cindy and Rene Frederick.

I always enjoy working at the Frederick house hold. Nice to have some one how wants to learn . Hard to tell who's work is who's , you can be my apprentice any day. Thanks for the review, you look good in that new golf shirt.

Gene & Lori Clark from De Winton
Gene & Lori Clark from De Winton
1 review De Winton, AB

hardwood floor install

Recently we purchased Brazilian Tigerwood flooring to be installed throughout our entire home. Being a tradesman myself with 30 plus years, we knew it would take careful research to select an installer that would meet our high expectations. We found that installer with Thys Contruction. Thanks Trenton for exceeding our high expectations ! Trenton proved to be a professional and skilled installer (outstanding custom made transitions) as well as a wealth of information on proper care & maintenance of our flooring for years to come. Twice prior to the install date Trenton drove out to our home (at no extra charge) to address and correct problems I encountered prepping our subfloor. Thanks Trenton for sharing your trade knowledge with me and allowing me to help you install my own floor.! Highly reccomended

It was a treat to work with you Gene. I never met anyone who wanted to be so hands on . I believe you learned enough with me that you have the skills to do your stairs in hardwood . Fell free to call me with any questions , and let me know how they turn out . Thanks for the review, and the farm fresh eggs . The girls loved them.

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl , and cork flooring. custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops interior wood working . Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work . BBB Accredited business
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Calgary?