J D Industrial Door

Garage Doors & Hardware
Edmonton AB T5S 1W9
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Edmonton  >  J D Industrial Door
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for J D Industrial Door

Ft sask guy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called 4 different garage door companies in Edmonton and Sherwood Park, one we called three times and never got a return call, the other three transferred me to "parts" which was an answering machine. I finally called JD Doors and the guy there (sorry, I've forgotten your name) took my request and said he'd call me back because he had to check if he had the part I needed . 15 minutes later, he called, telling me that not only did he have the part, he would be in Fort Saskatchewan the next day and he would DELIVER the part to me.
Exceptional all the way around.
Thank you.

Opener in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

JD Doors installed our garage door opener quite a few years back , excellent service . We recently had a problem door would not close ,we where very impressed by quick and friendly service within 2 hrs of putting in a call , garage was fixed. Would recommend this company hands down . Thank you again

I Sterling in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

The contractor, Justin came to our house at the time he promised. He had to use our existing railings, but knew exactly what to do and installed the new garage doors within the time frame he had predicted. He was very thorough having had to make some abnormal adjustments because of the age of our house and cleaned up the job site to our satisfaction.