Aaadrain

24 Mabelle Avenue Toronto ON M9A

Reviews for Aaadrain

Natalie in Woodstock
Natalie in Woodstock

Bathroom and water pipes in our garage

Fast and very reliable to do quality work in a timely manner. We're so happy we found AAADrain on HomeStars. We've used their services twice already this year. We had problems with our drain in our master bathroom the first time and then a leak with our water pipes in the garage the second time. Slavik was quick to determine the problems and did a great job fixing them both times. We would for sure contact Slavik again and highly recommend AAADrain.

Fast Drain Service

Fast and reliable. Performed service on my drains in a timely fashion and saved me a lot of headache. A definite recommend for the Etobicoke area for the excellent service.

uejenioyavor
uejenioyavor

Drain repair with beck water lava installed I

I got drain repair and backwatervalve installation true those guys. Works done professionally, clean and with reasonable price.
I can recommend this company to everyone!
For reference you can call 4165655621

Excellence is what we strive for. Thank you for the review

alexey.magher
alexey.magher

Kitchen stuck

Very professional person.
Work done fast, very clean and acurate, no any damage to any other part of property. Now everything works amazing!!!
Very happy!!!

Thank you for the review Alexey!

Eddie Chan from Toronto
Eddie Chan from Toronto

Drain Leak

Slavik was fantastic. I had a drain issue and it couldn't wait. he came right away and fixed it within the hour. very fast. great service. no 'upsell'. no surprises.

Thanks Eddie!

Gregory from Toronto
Gregory from Toronto

Basement waterproofing

Long story short, I had a leaky basement, I stumbled upon AAADrain and gave it a shot. Fast, friendly, and reasonable service! After the call Slavik was here within the hour and just got the job done. No BS. Also got a decade warranty. Will call in case anything happens and definitely recommend.

Thanks for your review of aaadrain. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your service!

alex from Toronto
alex from Toronto

remove toilet blockage

I had a toilet blockage on late Saturday evening. The friend of mine suggest me AAAdrain company. I called them and within 20 min. Slavik came to my home. He did high quality and quick job. After 15 min. everything was done. I highly recommended this company for all my friends.

Myk from Toronto
Myk from Toronto

Waterproofing and Back Water Valve

Due to a leaky basement I decided to waterproof my basement and could not be happier with the services provided by Slavik from aaadrain. I also decided to have a Back Water Valve installed at the same time. I was able to make use of the Rebate offered by the City for such installations. The work provided was of the highest quality and my basement is now dry and I have peace of mind even during the worst rainstorms. I would like to give Slavik and aaadrain my highest recommendation.

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

Drain

In Jan.2015 I had faced with drain back-up in my 65-year-old house. I called several companies, and got best explanations and deal from AAADRAIN. Slavik came immediately, in spite weather cast crew had worked all next day. Problem was resolved very fast and highly professional! After job was done, Slavik did check all my drain system with camera.
VERY HAPPY !!!

More about Aaadrain

aaadrain is a Toronto-based certified company specializing in drain cleaning, unclogging, and repair, as well as comprehensive internal and external waterproofing. Our team will get the job done quickly and effectively. All the work done is under a warranty. have over 15 years of experience in drain replacement and waterproofing, and are able to solve the most complicated problems on residential, commercial, and industrial properties. You can count on us to mitigate any drain, waterproofing, and water service issues in a short period of time.

ALL LICENSED ,ALL INSURED WITH MORE THEN 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE .
Drain:
Camera Inspections
Drain snaking Full or partial drain replacement.
Back water valve installation.
Waterproofing:
External and Internal.
Window wells.
Sump Pump installations .