Safety Alarm

Suite 400 – 7015 MacLeod Trail SW Calgary AB T2H 2K6
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Calgary  >  Safety Alarm

Reviews for Safety Alarm

mandeep kumar in Calgary

I never write reviews, English is not my first language, but this is a spcial case, I am a customer of safety alarm for the last 2 years, and i have to say, the service is pretty impresive, same day service, very profesional and polite technicians, really good reliable company, I recommended this company to my family and friends, And now most of us switched to safety alarm, They actually care and call me to check up on me almost once a month, I trully feel safe.

Linda L in Calgary

Got my system with Safety Alarm 3 years ago and I'm very Happy with the service, when i needed help with it a week ago , they sent a technician within 2 hours to fix it. Also when I had an alarm event a year ago the respond from their monitoring station was right away.
I'm certainly satisfied and recommend them to everybody.

Shawn W in Calgary

The service is fantastic, the gentleman who came to my house was very polite and knowledgeable , He helped me understand what was best for me.
The installation was very professional and the equipment they use is Honeywell which I like a lot, I'm very happy I decided to protect my home and family with Safety Alarm, I highly recommend them.

William in Calgary

False alarms because a sensor was placed in the wrong location, the thermostat did not work and the door senor was either faulty or installed incorrectly. The company sent out a technician promptly and the problems rectified. The shock came when I discovered Safety Alarm had charged $52.50 to my credit card to fix problems caused either by faulty installation or the installation of faulty equipment. Efforts to reverse the charges with Safety Alarm have so far proved unsuccessful.

eddy from Calgary

installed alarm, went really fast tried to cut corners on install, didn't install audible siren, only keypad siren. like the system just got short changed on the install. thanks bye.