Gutters & Eavestroughs

Martin from Richmond Hill
Martin from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ivy removal/trimming

We are very happy and impressed with Yaron's excellent service. He was timely, professional, courteous and went above and beyond our expectations. We will definitely call him when we need work done on our house in the future.

Thank you for the review.

Paul Appleby from Toronto
Paul Appleby from Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

Eaves trough cleaning and gutter guards installation

(647) 717-1127
Toronto
M3H 2Y7

Yaron and his assistant Jade did an excellent job. They were efficient, very pleasant to do business with, and completed the job in the time the Yaron said it would take. I have already recommended Tip Top Eaves to some of my neighbours, who hired them, and had the same good experience I did.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the review, will it be possible to change the name of the company to SOLID EAVESTROUGH instead of TIP TOP ?

Robbie from Toronto
Robbie from Toronto

Eavestrough Maintenance

Yaron was quick, clear and very professional. He responded and was able to come out very quickly and he got the job done quickly and cleanly. He was very fair with his price and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this service

Thank you, well appreciated.

Margaret Kennedy from Toronto
Margaret Kennedy from Toronto

Eavestrough repair

Excellent service. Arranged to come earlier in the day as a nasty storm was brewing for the appointment planned in the afternoon. Explained the job he was going to do. Would recommend them 100%.

Thank you, well appreciated!

Melissa Ranstoller  from Caledon
Melissa Ranstoller from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Down spout repair

A storm caused one of our down spouts to detach from the eaves. I called in the morning and it was fixed by 3! Not only did the repair the downspout extra screws and reinforcement bands were added to protect it from future storms. Excellent work and service!

Thank you, well appreciated.

JBG from North York
JBG from North York

EavesTrough/Gutter Repair

Wow! "Tip Top" Quality of: Customer Service - Work - Pricing!
I called for a Gutter Repair explaining the urgency of my needs (rain storm on the way) and hopefully quick Apt time.
Yaron was pleasant, articulate and informative to deal with on the phone and arrived at my home 2hrs after my call was placed.
He was courteous/respectful and had examples of the work he was going to do of which I was able to photograph and forward to my husband who was at work for further confirmation of a Job done right.
He was tidy and efficient finishing the job in a timely fashion and the Price was Great!
He Guaranteed his work for over 10 years, saying if anything was to go wrong to give him a call and he would come and fix anything right away.
While speaking I found out he does Interior Painting through the Off Seasons/Winter as well.
As a woman at home alone for the Apt I felt completely comfortable with Yaron around my property at all times.
We are planning on using Yaron again after receiving Outstanding "Tip Top" Quality of work and customer service for an Excellent Price.
We highly recommend Tip Top Eaves for all your Eaves Trough needs!
Thanks Yaron!

Hi JBG,

Mark Jones from Toronto
Mark Jones from Toronto

Eaves repair and replacement

I submitted an online inquiry to this company and Yaron called back within an hour, in addition it was on a statutory holiday and I wasn't expecting a call back till the next business day. After speaking to him on the phone he came by within an hour to look at our work and quoted something reasonable on the spot. We agreed and the next day the work was done on time and within budget. Throughout he was friendly and professional and we are very pleased with the work. Would not hesitate bringing him back again.

Thank you, well appreciated!

Ali Jaffer from Toronto
Ali Jaffer from Toronto

Downspout extension

(647) 717-1127
Toronto
M3H 2Y7

Yaron at Tip Top Eaves did a great job diverting my downspouts away from the house and suggesting a path that would be functional and would look great all at a reasonable cost.

Hi Ali,

More about Solid Eavestrough

Solid Eavestrough is your one stop shop for all eavestrough services in Toronto and GTA area. We provide all the essential eavestrough cleaning and maintenance services that homeowners need to keep their eavestrough clean and waterproof. Serving areas: Toronto, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Vaughan, Thornhill, Woodbridge.

*****

Cleaning your eaves is one of the most important things you can do to maintain the beauty and value of your home. When eavestroughs are full of leaves and debris they become heavy and get pulled off pitch. This can result in damage to the fascia and soffit areas. As water overflows it leaks behind the eaves and can travel into your home damaging walls and timber.

*****

Eaves cleaning and repair plays a vital role in the maintenance and protection of your home. They are part of the rainwater drainage system that helps prevent:

Foundation Damage
Soffit and Fascia Rot
Spalling Brickwork
Internal Damp and Mold Growth
Termite, Mosquito and Rodent Infestations
Landscape Destruction

Any of these problems can be costly and time consuming to fix. Consistent maintenance is critical to keep your home dry. Let our Toronto eavestrough cleaning professionals give you peace of mind when dealing with your eaves or roof problems.