SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Reviews for SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Charles from Etobicoke
Charles from Etobicoke

Eavestrough cleaning

I needed an eavestrough inspection and cleaning. Yaron was very pleasant to deal with. He got up there and took a look, assured me the screening previously installed by another company was of good quality and showed me a sample so I understood. He then went about figuring out and fixing the cause of the current problem. I would have no hesitation calling him again when needed.

Thank you Charles, happy to solve the problem for you!

Toni from Caledon
Toni from Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Eavestrough Repairs

Exceptional Customer Service and workmanship! Yaron was quick to respond and just as quick to complete the repairs. Yaron walked we thru the repair findings, the repairs needed and kept me informed along the way. Very reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be calling Yaron back before the fall for some additional work. Extremely happy customer!

Thank you Toni, looking forward to work with you again!

Ana Therezo from Etobicoke
Ana Therezo from Etobicoke

Gutter Cleaning

Exceptional service at a great price! Yaron was punctual, thorough, and courteous. He was able to get to my home one day after I called him… which is outstanding by itself. He cleaned all gutters and downspouts, including the garage that I forgot to mention when I initially called him. I highly recommend Solid Eavestrough and will continue to utilize his services.

Looking forward to service you again in the future.

Julian Adams from Toronto
Julian Adams from Toronto

Replacement Downpipe

I contacted a number of companies for a quote to repair the downpipe at the back of my house that had been blown down in a recent windstorm.

Yaron was very quick to respond and was able to fit in the work to our timeframe, as we were concerned that that we might get some water damage if it rained again.

He called me at our arranged time to explain the condition of my old downpipe and I agreed that we should replace with new. He did a great job - even securing the new pipe to the fence so that it would be draining at least 10 feet from the house.

I am very pleased with the work that has been done and will definitely be recommending Yaron to anyone that asks.

Thank you Gulian, happy to to take the water away from the house!

Alan & Karen  in North York
Alan & Karen in North York

Full eaves and downspout replacement

Eaves and down spouts were decades old and needed replacing, I called Yaron for a quote, he called back same day and arranged a time for him to have a look, he arrived as promised and on time, explained what needed doing and how much it would cost, we agreed, Yaron promised it would be done within two weeks and the job would be completed in one day. Job was done within the two weeks, at the price agreed and done in one day. He even replaced a side of our neighbor's eaves which was looking the worse for wear. Would recommend Yaron, to anyone who asks. Solid, honest guy who does a great job.

Thank you guys, we appreciate it & and happy to help!

Eaves replacement

SOLID EAVESTROUGH
(647) 717-1127
Toronto
M3H 2Y7

I called to get a quote and Yaron immediately came to take a look at what was needed. He did a good assessment and gave me a quote, which was very competitive.

His crew came on time on the expected date and the work was well done within the anticipated time. I am very satisfied with the work and service.

Great professional team. I definitely recommend them!

Thank you, well appreciate it.

helen in Toronto
helen in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

My eavestroughs at the back of my house were overflowing when it rained, and no water was coming out of the downspout. I put in a request with Homestars. Yaron from Solid Eavestrough called me back the next day, and was available to fix the problem that same day. He gave me a two hour window of when he would arrive, then called me to ask if it was ok if he came a bit later (it was fine with me). He arrived at the newly scheduled time, explained the whole process to me, and completed the job with no undue mess! He even had a look at my front eavestroughs, which he told me did not need cleaning.

I am very happy with the service, and would recommend Solid Eavestrough to anyone with gutter problems.

Thank you Helen, Happy to help you with the eavestrough cleaning.

Downspout repair

Our downspout had been blown off the house by the wind storm in May. Used HomeStars to find a repairer. Had corresponded with Yaron and when I called him for quote he was able to repair on the same day. The downspout is now very secure and was provided two year warranty. Yaron also noticed that our main floor eave were blocked and he cleared that without asking.

Yaron also was able to match the best quote I had received.

Would recommend Yaron for repairing your downspout.

Review has 1 previous version

V. in Etobicoke
V. in Etobicoke

Clogged Downspout + Gutter Cleaning

The last rainfall, I noticed water flowing out of the downspout, at the elbow/joint right below the roof.

Called Solid Eavestrough and couldn't be happier.

Right over the phone he diagnosed the problem (correctly) as it was most likely a clogged downspout, and they were right.

When he disconnected the downspout at the elbow, there was all kinds of junk that blocked the flow of water. After clearing the block, reconnecting the downspout with extra screws, and testing it with a water hose to make sure the block was fully cleared, I asked what the price for gutter cleaning was (since he was there), and given the reasonable price, I opted to have that done as well.

They were what you expect from a contractor: 1) Extremely Professional
and friendly; 2) Responsive - they came the same day I called 3) Quality work - took his time and did the job right 4) Very reasonably priced.

Thank you Vince, Happy to help you with the Downspout repair!

Matt Hibbert in North York
Matt Hibbert in North York

Eavestrough Clog and Replacement

I had an overflowing eavestrough and the water was piling up on the side of my house instead of funneling through the downspout, Yaron was very responsive, showed up at a convenient time for me after work and not only did he de-clog the eavestrough he replaced an old piece that was the root cause of the clogging, fastened it to the wall and now the water travels through perfectly. Friendly, fast and reasonable prices. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Thank you Matt, happy to help with the Downspout repair.

More about SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Solid Eavestrough is your one stop shop for all eavestrough services in Toronto and GTA area. We provide all the essential eavestrough cleaning and maintenance services that homeowners need to keep their eavestrough clean and waterproof. Serving areas: Toronto, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Vaughan, Thornhill, Woodbridge.

*****

Cleaning your eaves is one of the most important things you can do to maintain the beauty and value of your home. When eavestroughs are full of leaves and debris they become heavy and get pulled off pitch. This can result in damage to the fascia and soffit areas. As water overflows it leaks behind the eaves and can travel into your home damaging walls and timber.

*****

Eaves cleaning and repair plays a vital role in the maintenance and protection of your home. They are part of the rainwater drainage system that helps prevent:

Foundation Damage
Soffit and Fascia Rot
Spalling Brickwork
Internal Damp and Mold Growth
Termite, Mosquito and Rodent Infestations
Landscape Destruction

Any of these problems can be costly and time consuming to fix. Consistent maintenance is critical to keep your home dry. Let our Toronto eavestrough cleaning professionals give you peace of mind when dealing with your eaves or roof problems.