SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Reviews for SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Ivy removal

I have a 2-1/2 story 1920's era home in mid-Toronto. We had let the ivy get far enough out of hand that it had sealed the second floor windows shut and was climbing into the chimney of our wood-burning fireplace. I looked for ivy removal and Yaron's company Solid Eavestrough had great reviews. I called him and he responded that day, set up a quick view of what was required, and within 3 days Yaron and his assistant were at my place, and the job was completed well within the time estimated. Ivy removed & bagged. Yaron was thorough and very conscientious about being sure of what I wanted - I wanted a small patch left in a specific area. The stucco was a challenge but his crew stripped it clean without damage. I would absolutely recommend him again.

Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure working with you!!

Andrew
Andrew

Eaves Installation

Yaron was simply fantastic. After our initial consultation, he setup a time to do the install and kept in constant communication. He was very thorough, friendly and professional.

We had several eaves and downpipes instaled as well as soffit and fascia. Our place looks amazing thanks to Yaro

I would definitely recommend Yaron to anyone

Thank you Andrew!

Drew
Drew

Eavestrough leakage

After contacting Yaron, he came by the same day to look at a leakage in a downspout. He cleaned the eavestrough, showing us the accumulated debris, and flushed the downspout. He also showed us a few photos he had taken while he was on the roof (26' high).
He was professional, very competent, and charged reasonably.
I'm counting on hiring his company again.

Thank Drew, happy to help!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Eavestrough Leak

Yaron was great. He responded immediately and came for an inspection within 2 days and completed repair 3 days later. He was professional, on time. I would use him again and recommend him.

EM in Toronto
EM in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement for neighbouring semi-detached houses

My neighbour and I wanted to replace the aging eavestroughs for our houses, which are connected. We hired Solid Eavestrough because Yaron provided excellent advice in recommending the best options for our properties. We are very happy with the results! The eaves look beautiful and, more importantly, they will be much easier to maintain - especially because the maintenance is minimal!
Thank you for doing an amazing job, Yaron - and thanks for making my life a lot easier!

Thank you guys, always happy to help!

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning and re-alignment

Called Yaron because during a heavy rain storm, water was flowing over the eavestrough. Yaron answered immediately and was able to arrive (unexpectedly) within 3 hours. He cleaned the eavestrough and made the necessary adjustments to re-align the eavestrough. He stuck by his price as quoted over the phone and completed the work in an hour. He was very accommodating and answered every one of my questions. He also provided some suggestions for future enhancements without any pressure. In these times to have someone like Yaron do what I needed and not more was truly a pleasure. You won't be disappointed if you hire Yaron and Solid Eavestroughs. Highly recommended.

Thank you Eugene, well appreciate it and happy to help!

alan
alan

Friendly, Professional servive

Left a message and heard back right away. Yaron was at my house 20 minutes later and identified and fixed the problem. I live downtown and the space is tight but Yaron was able to get up to the eavestrough and take care of the blockage that was giving me trouble. He really went above and beyond to help. I would recommend Yaron to anyone that needs help with their eavestrough. 5 stars would give 6 if i could

Thank you Alan, happy to assist you with the eavestrough blockage!

Amy
Amy

Complete Eavestrough Replacement

My partner and I bought a house that had not been well taken care of, and the eavestroughs were just one of many items that were in disrepair. We hired Solid Eavestrough to completely replace the eavestroughs around the entire house, and Yaron did an excellent and thorough job of this! We really appreciated his passion not only for the work he does, but for also educating clients and recommending solutions and products to maximize eavestrough effectiveness. We highly recommend Solid Eavestrough, and also think it's a great opportunity to support a local and independently owned business that does great work!

Thank you Amy, happy to improve the water flow for your place, enjoy the new home!!

Charles from Etobicoke
Charles from Etobicoke

Eavestrough cleaning

I needed an eavestrough inspection and cleaning. Yaron was very pleasant to deal with. He got up there and took a look, assured me the screening previously installed by another company was of good quality and showed me a sample so I understood. He then went about figuring out and fixing the cause of the current problem. I would have no hesitation calling him again when needed.

Thank you Charles, happy to solve the problem for you!

Toni from Caledon
Toni from Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Eavestrough Repairs

Exceptional Customer Service and workmanship! Yaron was quick to respond and just as quick to complete the repairs. Yaron walked we thru the repair findings, the repairs needed and kept me informed along the way. Very reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be calling Yaron back before the fall for some additional work. Extremely happy customer!

Thank you Toni, looking forward to work with you again!

More about SOLID EAVESTROUGH

Solid Eavestrough is your one stop shop for all eavestrough services in Toronto and GTA area. We provide all the essential eavestrough cleaning and maintenance services that homeowners need to keep their eavestrough clean and waterproof. Serving areas: Toronto, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Vaughan, Thornhill, Woodbridge.

*****

Cleaning your eaves is one of the most important things you can do to maintain the beauty and value of your home. When eavestroughs are full of leaves and debris they become heavy and get pulled off pitch. This can result in damage to the fascia and soffit areas. As water overflows it leaks behind the eaves and can travel into your home damaging walls and timber.

*****

Eaves cleaning and repair plays a vital role in the maintenance and protection of your home. They are part of the rainwater drainage system that helps prevent:

Foundation Damage
Soffit and Fascia Rot
Spalling Brickwork
Internal Damp and Mold Growth
Termite, Mosquito and Rodent Infestations
Landscape Destruction

Any of these problems can be costly and time consuming to fix. Consistent maintenance is critical to keep your home dry. Let our Toronto eavestrough cleaning professionals give you peace of mind when dealing with your eaves or roof problems.