Jfb Pressure Washing

Reviews for Jfb Pressure Washing

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
19 reviews Coquitlam, BC

exterior cement pressure washing and patio cover

What an amazing job. My cement looks so bright and the patio cover let in so much sunlight once the glass panels were spotless. The job was done very efficiently and it looks fantastic. I would reccomend them to anyone and would not hestate to use their services again.

“Hi Janice, the JFB Pressure Washing team is happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We are so glad your enjoying the sunlight through the patio cover. Thank you so much for your business, we really appreciate it and we hope to see you again soon!”

Mark and Catherine in Burnaby
Mark and Catherine in Burnaby
0 reviews Anmore, BC

Fast and quality work!

I experienced a leak indoors which was related to clogged gutters. After a panicky call on a friday afternoon, the owner Darrell came to the house and jumped into action! He cleaned the drains and provided some excellent advice on future maintenance. His experience and attention to detail was evident. We will be calling him annually for gutter cleaning for years to come!

Catherine, thank you again so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.”

Brandon in Surrey
Brandon in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

WOW! Fast and great work!

Darryl and his team were amazing! Hard workers and impressive results! Highly recommended and already gave his info to one of my co-workers to use him also! 5 Stars and an A+. Oh, plus quote was VERY competitive! Overall very satisfied and will use and recommend again!

Brandon, please accept my deepest thanks for such a fantastic review! I sincerely appreciate the high praise you gave JFB Pressure Washing. We are professionals dedicated to providing the best exterior building cleaner and maintenance services possible. Thank you again so much for referring us to your co-worker as well.

joe gillis from Burnaby
joe gillis from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

washing tile roof and gutters

Never use this company. Not only did they wash my tile roof , they took off stucco paint of my house close to the gutters. It seems like their pressure hose was too powerful and they were not careful enough. They stated some of my tiles were cracked , but I think otherwise.

More about Jfb Pressure Washing

JFB Pressure Washing provides exterior cleaning services for residential, commercial and strata buildings. We specialize in brush washing vinyl siding and power washing tiles roofs and have been serving the Metro Vancouver Regional District since 1991.
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Port Coquitlam?