Jfb Pressure Washing

Reviews for Jfb Pressure Washing

Brandon in Surrey
Brandon in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

WOW! Fast and great work!

Darryl and his team were amazing! Hard workers and impressive results! Highly recommended and already gave his info to one of my co-workers to use him also! 5 Stars and an A+. Oh, plus quote was VERY competitive! Overall very satisfied and will use and recommend again!

Brandon, please accept my deepest thanks for such a fantastic review! I sincerely appreciate the high praise you gave JFB Pressure Washing. We are professionals dedicated to providing the best exterior building cleaner and maintenance services possible. Thank you again so much for referring us to your co-worker as well.

joe gillis from Burnaby
joe gillis from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

washing tile roof and gutters

Never use this company. Not only did they wash my tile roof , they took off stucco paint of my house close to the gutters. It seems like their pressure hose was too powerful and they were not careful enough. They stated some of my tiles were cracked , but I think otherwise.

More about Jfb Pressure Washing

JFB Pressure Washing provides exterior cleaning services for residential, commercial and strata buildings. We specialize in brush washing vinyl siding and power washing tiles roofs and have been serving the Metro Vancouver Regional District since 1991.
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Port Coquitlam?