Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Doug i.
Doug i.

Tree removal and pruning

MacArthur Home Services did a great job for us. We had to remove a large blue spruce (a 45' tree) from our backyard as well as pruning 6 other trees that were in need of some TLC. The spruce tree was right beside our swimming pool and it was removed with a high level of care and attention so as not to damage the pool cover, fence or landscaping. Brad also arranged to have the stump ground level in order to allow for us to landscape.All the branches and debris were removed from our property and all the grass was raked.Brad MacArthur is professional and offers a very competitive rate for the work performed. Highly recommended and will use them for all future tree services.

Thank you for submitting that nice review. We had a great time working for you and look forward to serving you in the future.Brad

jimheart2010
jimheart2010

Tree removal

Brad had a great price all the paperwork (insurance, wsib). He did the job fast with another guy. Cleaned up everything afterwards. No problems at all.

Thank you Jim for taking the time to give us a review on our work.
We really appreciate it.

tdfemail
tdfemail

Fix and service fireplace

Brad and Jeff did a superb job. They showed up on time. They were courteous and respectful. They explained the work in advance and gave me an accurate estimate. I am very pleased with their workmanship and will definitely use them again!

Anjana
Anjana

Brad installed a gas line for my new gas barbecue unit.

As always, Brad was thorough and meticulous in his work. He made very useful suggestions about the location of the pipe and the outlet as I was considering having a deck built in my backyard around the same time. He is very knowledgeable about his trade, and I appreciate the fact that he takes his time to ensure that he is doing everything precisely and to the customer's satisfaction. He also explained everything in the end so I knew how to hook up the line etc. Brad and his partner do an amazing job every time, no matter what I hire them for. I recommend them whole-heartedly for HVAC or any other home improvement projects. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Anj for taking the time to write a review for me.
You are a great person and a pleasure to work for.

Brad

Fireplace installation and various small jobs

I needed to prep my house for sale and I hired Brad and his colleague, Jeff, to do a large number of small repairs like painting, tile work (see pictures), minor plumbing and electrical. They did such a great job that I then decided to have them install a gas line to a new fireplace. I also had them custom build the fireplace mantle. These guys are great! There isn't anything they can't do and they do it at a very reasonable price. They are professional and courteous ... I can't recommend them enough.
Greg

Thanks for the fantastic review Greg, we really had a good time working with you.

All the best,

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped working on a Sunday night. Brad and his colleague arrived the next morning and promptly diagnosed the issue, advised of the necessary repair, and discussed my options for the parts required. Brad was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I have no hesitation to recommend Brad for anyone looking for furnace services.

Thank you for the nice review Eric, it was a pleasure working for you.

Fireplace Repair & Start up

MacArthur's home services did a great job repairing and starting up our fireplace. They were confident in diagnosing the problem and was professionals throughout the process. I would recommend MacArthur's Home Services for any Fireplace maintenance and or repair. Thank you for your service.

Pierre
Pierre

Gas Fireplace

Brad and crew were super fast, friendly and efficient. He diagnosed the problem immediately and knew exactly how to fix it. Before I knew it, the fireplace was up and running, He even asked us if we would like to wipe down the glass before he re-installed it!!!
Great service Brad!!!
I highly recommend Brad for all gas services.

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.