Macarthur's Home Services

Mississauga ON L5N 6Z5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga   >  Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Dominique

Bradley and Jeff showed up at the arranged time and day and felled the tree as well as removed all the branches and ground the stump. They were obviously experienced and efficient. Everything was cleaned up and access to the sidewalk preserved at all times. I would recommend these folks without hesitation.

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review on our work.
We really appreciate our customers.

John DeMelo (Danton & Derry) in Mississauga

Brad & his staff are true professionals from the actual removal/grinding of trees to safety concerns of properties also his own crew members.
Clean up wasn't even an issue & went out of their way with removal of fallen branches from a storm weeks before. Will not hesitate in calling them back or recommending them to others.
Don't look elsewhere folks.

John

Thanks for the fantastic review, your a great customer to work for.
All the best
Brad at MacArthur's Home Services

DLP in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Brad and his team do excellent work for a a very fair price. They are courteous, punctual, and leave the job site clean. Both my neighbour and I had trees removed and we are both very satisfied with their work and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review.
My crew and I enjoyed working for you.
All the best Brad

seamus in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

I used macarthure's to remove a large pine tree that was leaning over my house. Brad at macarthure's had by far the best price of everyone I spoke to. Brad and his team got the job done quickly with a full clean up after the job. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
Have a great day Brad

Being a member of Homestars I was aware of Macarthur's Home Services and the good reviews they had. Coincidentally I got to see their work first hand as they had do some pruning and clean up at a home right beside me. It was professional and methodically done with a thorough clean up. Brad took time out to come see my yard and gave me a very good quote on a tree removal and as a result I will be enlisting his professional services.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
We really appreciate the customers we have and take pride in doing a good job for them

All the best

Ray

Brad and his crew removed a dead ash tree from my back yard. They quoted me a very competitive price, and the service was prompt, courteous, and thorough. I would definitely recommend their services.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on our work.
We enjoyed working for you.
Have a great summer!

Mirella in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I called Macarthur's Home Services to get a quote to cut our tree.
Brad came to our home, gave us a quote and we booked him right away. Brad and his team are true professionals. They work strategically to complete the work safely and as quickly as possible. They showed up on time, did the work we requested and cleaned the debris when they were done. We will most definitely use their services again and recommend them to family and friends.
Our neighbors already came by to ask us for their tel number! : )
You guys were amazing, A+ Service. -- Thank you!

Thank you for the great review on our work.
You and your husband were very hospitable and a pleasure to work for.
Have a great summer.

R in Brampton

I called Brad from MacArthur's Home Services. He came and gave me a quote that was better than any of the other tree service companies. Better yet, he came out the next day and cut down my 55 foot poplar tree. I was very pleased with the service, the price, and the ability of them being able to come the very next day. I would not hesitate to recommend Brad and MacArthur's Home Services.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on our work, we really appreciate it.
Have a great summer

Thanks

Kristine in Oakville

I called Brad for some advice on removing some tree roots that are running under my driveway and causing the asphalt to pop, and wanted to know if some of the roots could be removed without damaging the tree. He advised me that I should either let it be, or cut the tree down, because the tree would become unstable if some of the roots were removed, which totally makes sense. I'm opting to keep the tree, and live with the damage to my driveway. I just wanted to put in a good word for Brad: he could easily have told me we could take the roots out safely as another contractor had told me. It's good to know there are companies out there who have integrity! Thanks, Brad!

Thank you very much for the great review
Have a fantastic weekend :)

Yammie from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Found this company from the positive reviews on home stars and glad I called them for a quote! Not only was Brad's quote very competitive and fair, him and his crew were very professional in getting the job done to remove my dead ash tree. They got the job done quickly and cleaned up the yard nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again for future tree services.

We really appreciate our customers
Have a great day

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.