Macarthur's Home Services

Mississauga ON L5N 6Z5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga   >  Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

TJ Machado in Mississauga
TJ Machado in Mississauga

80 Foot Spruce Removal

Our Blue Spruce was compromised after the recent wind storm so we decided to take it down. Brad and team did a great job and were very careful to avoid any damage to the plants in the vicinity. Great clean up job after as well.

All round great guy!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on our work.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Tree and stump removal

Brad and his team came to remove my ugly tree in an awkward place in my backyard. The service was very professional and he quoted a very reasonable price. Definitely recommended.

Cheers Brad

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Tree removal

Excellent work ..very professional. Spent the necessary time to clean up. Fair price and reliable.
Will definitely recommend this company to anyone who requires tree services. They appreciated the business and demonstrated great customer service.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work.
We really appreciate our customers

Russ in Toronto
Russ in Toronto

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew were friendly and professional. An honest guy doing a good job for a fair price. Have already recommended him to others. They put as much effort into the cleanup as the removal.

Hi Russ
Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
You are a great customer to work for.
I hope you and your family have a great summer

alana in Toronto
alana in Toronto

Trimming back a large tree

Brad was friendly and reliable. I had called five other places, four of which never got back to me and one that was priced way way over what brad had quoted me. He showed up on time and the crew worked quickly and cleaned up all of the trimmings. They were excellent!! I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
You were a great customer to work for.
Have a great summer.

Great service for a great price

MacArthur's was a pleasure to work with! Brad responded quickly to our request for a quote. His price was about half the price of 5 other quotes that we got (one quote was triple what Brad quoted). On the day of the actual job, Brad arrived on time during the promised time frame. He and his crew cut down a 20 year old, 35 foot Linden tree and cleaned up the job site, in about an hour, or maybe less. Our yard looked better after they left than it did before they came. Brad is obviously very experienced and he is charming, to boot! I highly recommend MacArthur's Home Services.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
You and your family are great people and I hope you have a fantastic summer.

Sumrat R.  in Kitchener
Sumrat R. in Kitchener
1 review Caledon, ON

Tree Cuttinf

Brad & Jeff did an amazing job dropping 7 dead trees on our property line today. They are highly skilled & efficient at their jobs - highly recommend them for any job. 10/10

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work.
We really appreciate our customers

Jack in Brampton
Jack in Brampton

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew removed a big tree for me this afternoon. The tree is very tall and way above my house roof. The tree is very close to the house and the space to neighbour's fence is limited. Brad was so skilful that he was able to have every cut branch and stump retained in the limited available space without touching my wall fascia panel nor neighbour's fence. He think and works out a strategy before he cut. Amazing to me. Very professional.
Brad is courteous, friendly, approachable and trustworthy. He showed me his company's insurance and offered me a very fair price. I have absolutely no complain at all and definitely will be his return customer when I need him again in future.
Hi Brad and Jeff. Good job. Well done.

Hello Jack
Thank you for the fantastic review of our work
I hope you have a great summer
Thanks

Laima in Toronto
Laima in Toronto

Tree and Branch Removal

Brad and his crew did an excellent job for a very fair price! Brad was very personable, courteous, worked very hard and did great work! I would not hesitate to hire him again and would highly recommend him to others.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.
We enjoyed working at your property and you are a great customer to work for

Ron  in Mississauga
Ron in Mississauga

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew arrived on time and immediately went to work removing my 60ft Blue Spruce that had become diseased, along with 4 smaller tree stumps. Brad and his team worked effectively and efficiently and did a super job cleaning up all debris. I found Brad to be very personable and above all else respectful of my property. I highly recommend MacArthurs.

Hi Ron
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.
We all ways enjoy working for good customers like your self.

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.