Macarthur's Home Services

Mississauga ON L5N 6Z5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga   >  Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Jack in Brampton
Jack in Brampton

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew removed a big tree for me this afternoon. The tree is very tall and way above my house roof. The tree is very close to the house and the space to neighbour's fence is limited. Brad was so skilful that he was able to have every cut branch and stump retained in the limited available space without touching my wall fascia panel nor neighbour's fence. He think and works out a strategy before he cut. Amazing to me. Very professional.
Brad is courteous, friendly, approachable and trustworthy. He showed me his company's insurance and offered me a very fair price. I have absolutely no complain at all and definitely will be his return customer when I need him again in future.
Hi Brad and Jeff. Good job. Well done.

Hello Jack
Thank you for the fantastic review of our work
I hope you have a great summer
Thanks
MacArthurs Home Services

Laima in Toronto
Laima in Toronto

Tree and Branch Removal

Brad and his crew did an excellent job for a very fair price! Brad was very personable, courteous, worked very hard and did great work! I would not hesitate to hire him again and would highly recommend him to others.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.
We enjoyed working at your property and you are a great customer to work for
MacArthurs Home Services

Ron  in Mississauga
Ron in Mississauga

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew arrived on time and immediately went to work removing my 60ft Blue Spruce that had become diseased, along with 4 smaller tree stumps. Brad and his team worked effectively and efficiently and did a super job cleaning up all debris. I found Brad to be very personable and above all else respectful of my property. I highly recommend MacArthurs.

Hi Ron
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.
We all ways enjoy working for good customers like your self.

Raj
Raj

Apple Tree Removal

I had an apple tree that would attract bees and other pests. It had to go before my family and I could enjoy my backyard this summer. I found Brad's ad on Kijiji and called him for a quote. He came over for a quote while I was at work, I got a very competitive and reasonable price and based our brief informative discussion, I said let's do it. He again removed the tree while I was at work, without any issue. Brad is a very trustworthy and honest professional. It was a very professional job and I won't hesitate at all to do business with him again. A very pleasant experience!

Hi Raj
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to post a review on our work
You are a good customer to work with.

Rexie in Mississauga
Rexie in Mississauga

Tree Removal

I found Brad on Kijiji and asked him to remove my cherry tree. He showed up while I was at work and negotiated on the price. He is very professional and trustworthy.
Rosauro Reyes from Mississauga

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
You are a great customer and we really appreciate it
Thanks

Dominique
Dominique

Tree removal

Bradley and Jeff showed up at the arranged time and day and felled the tree as well as removed all the branches and ground the stump. They were obviously experienced and efficient. Everything was cleaned up and access to the sidewalk preserved at all times. I would recommend these folks without hesitation.

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review on our work.
We really appreciate our customers.

John DeMelo (Danton & Derry) in Mississauga
John DeMelo (Danton & Derry) in Mississauga

Tree's removed, stump grinding, & approached by neighbors for trimming purposes.

Brad & his staff are true professionals from the actual removal/grinding of trees to safety concerns of properties also his own crew members.
Clean up wasn't even an issue & went out of their way with removal of fallen branches from a storm weeks before. Will not hesitate in calling them back or recommending them to others.
Don't look elsewhere folks.

John

Thanks for the fantastic review, your a great customer to work for.
Brad at MacArthur's Home Services

DLP in Mississauga
DLP in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Tree Removal

Brad and his team do excellent work for a a very fair price. They are courteous, punctual, and leave the job site clean. Both my neighbour and I had trees removed and we are both very satisfied with their work and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review.
My crew and I enjoyed working for you.
All the best Brad

seamus in Toronto
seamus in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Tree removal

I used macarthure's to remove a large pine tree that was leaning over my house. Brad at macarthure's had by far the best price of everyone I spoke to. Brad and his team got the job done quickly with a full clean up after the job. Would highly recommend.

Have a great day Brad

Tree Removal

Being a member of Homestars I was aware of Macarthur's Home Services and the good reviews they had. Coincidentally I got to see their work first hand as they had do some pruning and clean up at a home right beside me. It was professional and methodically done with a thorough clean up. Brad took time out to come see my yard and gave me a very good quote on a tree removal and as a result I will be enlisting his professional services.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
We really appreciate the customers we have and take pride in doing a good job for them

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.