Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Paul & Carolyn in Oakville
Paul & Carolyn in Oakville

Professional Trim - Sentry Maple

I would definitely recommend Brad and his crew for any tree grooming
needs. Brad is reliable. He called to arrange a quote, gave a heads up call a few minutes prior to arriving, arrived on time, and the quote was very reasonable.
When I notified Brad to accept his offer, he called me and we agreed upon a time and date for the work.
Now the job.....Again Brad didn't disappoint. He arrived on time (after an advanced heads up phone call) with his crew of 3 others. All were very polite and professional.
They went right to work armed with the proper tools. My tree looks great.
They cleaned up all leaves and branches.
Consider Brad from Macarthur's Home Services for your tree needs. I am very satisfied.
Before and after pics attached.

Thank you for hiring us and writing such a great review.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Ali from Toronto
Ali from Toronto

Great work, fair pricing.

I called Brad to cut down a large pine tree in my backyard. He was able to complete the job earlier then expected and at a fair price. Its clear that Brad is a true pro as watching him work made that obvious. Him and his crew did a stand up job and I would definitely recommend you use this company if your looking to remove a tree.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a fantastic review.

Shaun in Toronto
Shaun in Toronto

Brad and Team are fantastic

After getting quotes from 4 different contractors, we chose Brad because he was clearly experienced, but also genuine and trustworthy.
We had a fairly large project involving the removal of a 50+ Ft honey locus tree and pruning of another about equal size.
Brad was so easy to work with, stuck to his word and got the project done exactly as he said he would (start date, project time (2 days), and costs). His team was respectful, so pleasant to work with and helpful.
I was surprised how clean they were, and respectful of our property, continuously ensuring that they left my yard, plants, vegetable garden, flowers all in as perfect condition as they could.
Brad, thank you so much - I highly recommend your services

Arun in Toronto
Arun in Toronto
1 review Acton, ON

3 dead ash tree removal and pruning

Brad is the man whom you can trust blindly. His work ethic and professionalism are amazing. Clear communication and no assumption is the key to him. He and his team are thorough and will ask questions and raise any concerns before he cuts down any branch. I definitely recommend Brad for safe and friendly services. He gave me good wooden logs to sit as I asked for. Thank you, Brad

Thank you for that fantastic review.
One of the things I like about my job is meeting great people.
Thank you for hiring us.

Alexandra in Burlington
Alexandra in Burlington
2 reviews , ON

Tree Removal

Brad and his team removed 2 tree's for myself and my neighbor. The whole experience went great, from the quote process through to the tree removal.

Brad and his team were professional and I would definetley recommend them.

We will have them back for sure.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work

kelly in Toronto
kelly in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service, very happy

Great service at a very reasonable price. Brad got the job done on time and very clean ! He's truly an expert. We are very happy and recommended to our friends. Thank you !

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate our great customers

Mike L in Oakville
Mike L in Oakville

Quality Job. Great people

Brad and his team did a great job. Very reasonable fee. Arrived on time and did the tree removal safely and effectively. Nice clean up. Would recommend this company for anyone needing tree services

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work.
You are a great customer to work for.
Have a great summer.

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Tree Removed from Backyard

Brad and his team did a great job removing my tree in my backyard. Within 1.5 hr the tree was gone and everything was cleaned up. He managed to take the bigger roots out. Very happy with the work.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work. We really appreciate our customers .

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Tree Removal

Brad and his team did a great job of removing a large tree in our backyard and cleaning up. They arrived when they said they would and were very pleasant and easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend his services.
Linda

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate you taking your time to do that for us

Have a great day

Mir in Toronto
Mir in Toronto

Tree removal

Brad is very professional and he completed the job with agreed amount and on time. We removed trees along with grinding stumps from our backyard. His job was thorough with very good cleanup.
Definitely recommend Brad for his services.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work. You are a great customer to work for.

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal, pruning and stump grinding we service Mississauga,Georgetown,Oakville, Burlington and Brampton.
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer satisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.