Macarthur's Home Services

Macarthur's Home Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Work of Art!!!

Highly recommend Brad and his team. They pruned a large walnut tree and mulched/redesigned our garden in the backyard.... it was a work of art!! Extremely knowledgeable, polite, clean job and very fair pricing.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
We enjoyed working for you and hope you and your family have a great summer

Bob in Burlington
Bob in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Tree and stump removal

Brad and his associate did a perfect job. They did exactly what I wanted and left the work site clean and ready for the next step in this project. All material was removed as requested.

Thank you for taking the time to post a kind review of our work.
By the way thank you for the fresh baked muffins they were delicious.
I gave one to my daughter and she loved it.

Alison
Alison

Tree Pruning

Brad followed up with my request for service through Homestars and followed up quickly by following through with calling, texting back and quick to reply.

He went the extra mile with clean up as well as provided some extra pruning of a few spruce trees in the back. He even jumped the fence to retrieve a few branches that went over to the neighbours yard.

I am extremely happy with the service he and his team provided. We had about 5 trees and a bush that needed to be taken care of.

Overall a 10/10.

Thank you for posting a great review on our work.
One of the things I really enjoy about my job is meeting some of the great people that live in our community.
I hope you have a great summer.

Hanh in Toronto
Hanh in Toronto

Tree and stump removal

I contacted Brad by phone for a quote. He was responsive fast and professional. They came on time and the work was done very well. I highly recommend them. Thanks Brad

For posting a review on our work we really appreciate it.
Hope you have a great year

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree Removal

We just had Brad and his crew in to take down two 35+ ft maple trees and grind out the stump. Brad had a tough task of having to avoid my shed, new fence and house and did it without any issues. They worked extremely fast, efficiently and professionally.

I changed the scope of the work on him while he was here to which he graciously obliged. It was a pleasure dealing with him, no B/S, just good honest and hard-working. I couldn't have asked for anything else from him.

I can't say enough positive things about Brad and his crew, I would highly recommend reaching out to them.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work
You are a great customer to work for and we wish you and your family all the best in the future.

gaurav in Toronto
gaurav in Toronto

Tree disposal

We had a huge maple tree in the backyard which was old and needed to be cut and disposed. We checked at a few places and Brad gave us the most reasonable quote. His team came in on time and did a great job of removing the dead tree and removing the waste. We were not there to supervise but they did their job responsibly nevertheless. Would highly recommend them. Manmeet

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our work.
You are a great customer to work for and we thank you for hiring us.
Wishing you and your family all the best

Andrew Sikora in Mississauga
Andrew Sikora in Mississauga

Tree romoval

I had a dead tree in my backyard that was leaning towards my neighbour's fence that needed to be cut down. Brad gave me a quote that was very reasonable. His crew came in on time as per scheduling. There was many obstacles like my shed and the fence, but hey did a great job of removing the dead tree, avoiding all obstacles. I was very impressed have they left my property, spotless. I will be calling MacArthur's Home Services for pruning and any tree removal jobs again.

Hi Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the work we did for you.
We really appreciate our customers.
Wishing you and your family all the best from MacArthur's Home Services

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Excellent service: thorough, on-time, exceeded expectations

We required tree pruning and removal services and Brad provided very reasonable quote and good suggestions. On the day of service, Brad and his team arrived punctually and performed an excellent job in both services. Brad was meticulous and thorough in execution and our backyard was tidied up nicely afterwards. We would highly recommend MacArthur's Services.

For taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it

Reena from Oakville
Reena from Oakville

Tree Pruning

Brad and his team were great. Prompt, neat and did the work exactly as we had discussed when we initially met. They pruned a large tree, and trimmed a long hedge. I would be more than happy to recommend them.

We really appreciate it

ton94 in Toronto
ton94 in Toronto

Tree Removal

I have a dead tree in my backyard, near my fence and deck, that is as tall as my house, with 3 big branches from the ground. Brad and his team suppose to get it removed by Aug 13th as they are so busy with other work. I told him to give me a call if there is any opening earlier than that. And sure enough, he called me morning of Jul 31st informing me an opening in the afternoon. They came and completed the job in less than 3 hours. They did an excellent job of removing the dead tree, avoiding any potential damage to my fence and deck, and neighbor's property. They did a great job cleaning after as well. I highly recommend MacArthur's Home Services.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
We really appreciate our customers
I hope you have a great summer

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.