Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Trim trees and bushes

We found MacArthur's through Home Stars. Brad contacted us the same day, we met to discussed the job and agreed on price and date. Brad was very professional and thorough, cleanup was awesome with no fuss.
I will definately recommend Brad from MacArthur's Home Services to all my friends and family.
Thanks again Brad,

Ed.

Hi Ed

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work.
It was nice to meet you and I hope you have a great summer.

Tracy in Ottawa
Tracy in Ottawa

Tree Removal x3

We contacted MacArthur’s Home Service to remove 3 trees on our property. Brad was excellent to deal with from the start, answered questions, responded to texts etc. When he came to remove the trees, two were in a tricky spot with obstructions. He didn’t have a problem! He did an amazing job!! Leveled out the ground where stump was and cleaned up. Hard to believe there was ever a tree there. Wished we would have called them years ago! Would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for hiring me and taking the time to post a fantastic review on our work.
I wish you all the best

forestcommander in Halton Hills
forestcommander in Halton Hills
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

A++

I hired Brad and his crew to do some jobs around the 450 acre forest that I manage in Halton Hills. After working with them a couple of times it was quite apparent that they were very professional, efficient, very competitive prices and just all around good people. Brad has become a trusted ,reliable source of help when I need it. Moving forward Brad and his crew are the only tree service I will use. I highly recommend!

Dan Richer

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a fantastic review on our work. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Tree Removal

Brad & his crew were fantastic to work with. Timely quote & service, fair price & performed the safe removal of a tall cedar tree in my yard. I would recommend Macarthur's Home Services to anyone looking to get a tree removed and will use in the future.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
You are a great customer to work for

Have a Merry Christmas
MacArthur's Home Services

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Trees Removal

Brad from MacArthur's is outstanding at efficiently understanding my needs as a customer and delivering the top quality service at a very fair price that i was looking for. He is very approachable and knowledge, and he and his team were very efficient in the time to remove our trees, and cleaned up very well. At least 3 of my neighbours on my street have used him, making me the 4th, which tells you what a great experience he provides, to generate such positive word-of-mouth. I would definitely use him again in the future.

We really value and appreciate our customers.
Have a Merry Christmas

Falon
Falon
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Tree removal and stump grinding

Brad is easy to communicate with, offered a fair quote for the job to remove 1 large tree and stump grinding - there were no surprises. The team arrived on time, were friendly and professional. They completed the job exactly how we wanted. No damage to property. They did a fantastic job with the clean up. Clearly, they are proud of what they do. 10/10 Would highly recommend.

Thanks guys!

Thank you very much for the fantastic review
It was a pleasure working for you
Wishing you all the best in your new home

Great Service

Brad was one of the first to respond to the request for a quote for tree trimming. Brad and the crew were very thorough in the work they did for us. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time out of your day to post a review on our work. We enjoyed working for you.

Ed  from Mississauga
Ed from Mississauga

Tree removal, stump grinding, cleanup

Brad was professional and arrived at our home on time. The tree was removed, stump ground and the yard was cleaned up. I would not hesitate to hire Brad and his crew and have already recommended them to neighbours.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.
You are a great customer to work for

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Removal of trees and stump grinding

Brad came promptly to quote the job, booked the work promptly and completed the work efficiently. His price was also very reasonable compared to the other quote I received. He and his two guys were all extremely pleasant and polite, projected a caring attitude and stayed to clean up ALL the debris from the tree branches. They alerted me to a risk of cutting a cable and proposed a solution. One of them also stepped in to assist with a totally separate issue unrelated to the job which was also greatly appreciated. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to anyone looking for tree service.

I wish you and your family all the best in the future

Nicolae in Toronto
Nicolae in Toronto

Tree removal

I was more than satisfied with the service. Brad is very skilled with his cutting tools and together with his team made the work finish in no time. I asked him to do some tasks done in a particular way and he did what I as asked.
They cleaned after the work was done.
I would hire him again if needed and also would suggest him to friends if they would need similar work done.

It was nice working with you.

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal, pruning and stump grinding we service Mississauga,Georgetown,Oakville, Burlington and Brampton.
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer satisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.