Macarthur's Home Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Removal of trees and stump grinding

Brad came promptly to quote the job, booked the work promptly and completed the work efficiently. His price was also very reasonable compared to the other quote I received. He and his two guys were all extremely pleasant and polite, projected a caring attitude and stayed to clean up ALL the debris from the tree branches. They alerted me to a risk of cutting a cable and proposed a solution. One of them also stepped in to assist with a totally separate issue unrelated to the job which was also greatly appreciated. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to anyone looking for tree service.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time out of your day to post a review on our work.
I wish you and your family all the best in the future

Nicolae in Toronto
Nicolae in Toronto

Tree removal

I was more than satisfied with the service. Brad is very skilled with his cutting tools and together with his team made the work finish in no time. I asked him to do some tasks done in a particular way and he did what I as asked.
They cleaned after the work was done.
I would hire him again if needed and also would suggest him to friends if they would need similar work done.

It was nice working with you.

Glen
Glen

Tree and Stump Removal

Brad was very quick to respond to my quote request and visit my house to look at the job details. He provided a fair quote in comparison to a few others we received and he provided all of his insurance documents. He arrived on time as scheduled and did a fantastic job at keeping the area clean while doing a very good job at removing the tree and stump. I also asked him if he could chunk out the tree for fire wood and he did this at no extra cost. I would highly recommend Macarthurs' Home Services.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time out of your day to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.

Kim in mississauga
Kim in mississauga

remove all the trees and bushes

I bought a house in Mississauga a few weeks ago.
(sorry my English is not good)

The previous owner had not managed the house for several years because of personal reasons and has been vacant for about a year.
My inspector told me that there was a lot of damage to the house because of over growing trees and bushes.

Many trees were attached to the exterior walls of the house, and one tree was right in front of the gas meter, making it very difficult to remove.

I contacted several companies through home stars and decided hire Brad because of best reviews and quote.

He came ahead of me early in the morning.

He and his colleagues have completely removed more than ten trees(some of big, some of small), tons of bushes

They was safely removed all the trees and bushes
Also they pruned really big large maple branches.
After he grinded more than 10 to 15 stumps( it was so many..I can't remember how many)
after they finished work, they remove all waste.(it was very very clean)

My husband and I was surprised because of their amazing job.

I bet there's no better choice than Brad.

They were so diligent and worked tirelessly for the best results.

Their's result was much more than what I paid !!!

Thanks so much and I am 100000% sure will hire him again!

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a fantastic review of our work.
You have a very positive attitude and are a great customer to work for.
We wish you and your family all the best in your new home

Linda in Oakville, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Linda in Oakville, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Removal of large silver maple

Brad and his team were courteous, neat and timely in their removal of our tree at a most competitive price. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire McArthur Home Services again and I highly recommend them to others requiring tree services.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work
Wishing you all the best

Jack
Jack

Tree Pruning

Brad and his crew were very professional and experienced. They did a fantastic job trimming the branches of three large trees around my house. They were also very friendly and punctual. Additionally, the team did a thorough job with the clean up process. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work..
We enjoyed working for you.

Antoinette Gatt-Hudgin
Antoinette Gatt-Hudgin
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Tree Cutting

This company has to be the best experience in a long time. The showed up on time. Cleaned up as specified. Professional, would definitely recommend this company. Price was very competitive.

Thank you for your hospitality while we were working for you and taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it.

Best regards

Darryl in Mississauga
Darryl in Mississauga

Tree Removal and trimming

Brad and his crew did a fantastic job and were diligent about cleaning up after the work was completed. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. Brad was able to keep in contact by phone and text from our first inquiry about the job up until the day of the work. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any Tree service work.

Hi Darryl

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review of our work.
Best regards

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Tree Pruning and Eavestrough cleaning

We had Brad and his crew out to significantly cut back a tree in our backyard, have a cedar hedge trimmed down/back and our eaves cleaned out. From initially contacting Brad for a quote to the job being complete, it was a very pleasant experience. They are a really nice bunch of guys. Brad even called back on a holiday to set up a time to come to our house to give us a Quote! They did a great job, left everything very tidy, and did the job at a very reasonable price. Would definitely have them back for future jobs, and recommend them to friends.

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work

Ron Zeraldo
Ron Zeraldo

Pruning of large limb on 33 year old Honey Locust

Brad & his team were hired to removed an extremely large limb on a 33 year old Honey Locust situated on our front property that over hung the roof of the house. They took the limb down in pieces & with ease...they worked in a professional manner... exercising safety first & thinking through every cut. The clean-up following the work was great...& the cut wood was picked up & hauled away shortly after the work was done. We are extremely pleased with the workmanship, professionalism the price & the courtesy of the Macarthur team! Well Done!

Thank you for hiring us and taking the time to post a review on our work.
We enjoyed working for you

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal, pruning and stump grinding we service Mississauga,Georgetown,Oakville, Burlington and Brampton.
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer satisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.