Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

info
info

Tree removal

They were very professional from estimate to finish and did a good job with clean up. This is my third time using them and they continue to keep up their standard of work and professionalism. I would highly recommend them.

From Blue Elephant Daycare

Thanks taking the time to post a review on our work. We really appreciate our customers

tree removal and pruning

Real professional work at very reasonable cost. Pleasure to deal with such talented company. I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Very friendly and flexible approach for negotiating the cost. Thanks and all the best to you and to your business.....

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our work we really appreciate it

R.H.
R.H.

Tree removal and trimming

Macarthur's Home services just took down a crab apple tree as well as trimmed back a large tree that had some dangerous branches. They were quck to respond to give a quote as well as starting and completing the job. Overall, they were a total pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our services.
We enjoyed working for you

wtbd in Mississauga
wtbd in Mississauga

Napoleon gas fireplace service

Contacted Brad, and he and Jeff came out the next day. Quickly got the fireplace working. Honest and professional. Did not tell me I needed unnecessary parts. There service call fee was very reasonable and fair compared to others I contacted.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work.
We really appreciate your business.
Have a great day

Kenny from Mississauga
Kenny from Mississauga

Green Ash Tree removal

Brad and his partner did a fantastic job removing my tree that has been affected by the emerald ash borer. The tree was about 35 feet tall and 20 feet wide. They were in and out within 2 hours and did a thorough clean up. The time from when I first reached out to Brad to completion of the job was less than 1 week.

Their prices were very competitive and communication throughout the whole process was fantastic. Brad was extremely professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.

Thanks Kenny it was a pleasure working for you.
All the best, Brad

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Tree pruning

Very pleased with the service. Brad offered options on pruning the tree and was able to do the work the same day. Did a thorough clean up when they finished. The price was fair. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure working for you.

R F.
R F.
1 review Burlington, ON

tree removal

Brad and his partner did a great job. I had to have an Ash tree removed, they were prompt, very friendly, and professional. I would highly recommend them!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our work, it was a pleasure working for you.
All the best,

Alexandra
Alexandra

Tree removal

We had an ash tree that needed to be removed also a smaller stump in the front yard. The team did a very good job with both. Brad and his team took the tree down efficiently and safely and cleaned nicely any residual sticks, branches or wood chips from our property and the neighbours. He even offered the fix the latch at the backyard for us (complimentary!!). Very happy with the job done and all with a very decent price.

Hi Alexandra
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on our work.
It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to serving you in the future. All the best Brad

Very H.
Very H.

Removal of tree

Couldn't be more satisfied with the workmanship and quality of work. Obtained serval quotes and by far they provided the best price. I would totally recommend MacArther's Home Service Inc to a friend.

Thank you for that great review, we enjoyed working for you and look forward to serving you in the future.All the best, Brad

nelsonamaral
nelsonamaral

Furnace installation

The Macarthur team installed a furnace for me and I couldn't be happier with the results. They were very professional and installed the new furnace perfectly. The attention to detail and efficiency showed how committed they were customer satisfaction. They also answered all my questions and were extremely considerate while in my home. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to to submit that fantastic review.
All the best,Brad

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer sadisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.