I Find It Inspections

ALFONSO TORRES ESPINOSA DE L from Burnaby
ALFONSO TORRES ESPINOSA DE L from Burnaby
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

House Inspection

Paul Friesen from RHI Founder, Home & Mold Inspector did a great job inspecting the house we bought, explained his process in detail, gave us a detailed tour around the house showing us all the points he covered and generated a great report which we could access from our email. Very professional!

Thank you Alfonso, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It was my pleasure to help you and your wife. Your townhouse was beautiful and inspected very well. I am here for you if you have any questions or need any advice regarding your home.

Connell O'Reilly from Vancouver
Connell O'Reilly from Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

This was my first time going through a home purchase and a home inspection and I'm pleased with the part that Paul played in our purchase. Paul was our home inspector and he did a great job going through the house and finding all the parts of the home that need attention and provided us the information we need to fix them.

I think what really sets Paul apart is that he goes beyond the inspection and prepares you to be a home owner. He gives you insight on all the steps you can take to keep your home in top shape and leaves you with a home owner's guide that will help you to make sure you get the most out of your home.

I would recommend Paul to anyone.

Thank you Connell, it as my pleasure to help you and your wife. It is always refreshing to see young couples enthusiastic about taking care of their first home and big purchase. You got a solid home in a nice area, I am sure you will be happy for years to come.

Neetu from Delta
Neetu from Delta

Home Inspection

Paul went above and beyond our expectations on our home inspection. Investing money into a new home is a big investment and with Paul's inspection report we were able to make that decision with ease. Paul's inspection report was very detailed and included pictures. His inspection included every single detail of the home including foundation and structure, exterior and interior, roof and attic, plumbing insulation and major electrical components within the 3 level home. Paul provided a very thorough inspection report with pictures and was very detailed and answered all our questions. I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone who is looking to get a home inspection done. My husband and I were very impressed with the service we received. Thanks again Paul!

Thank you Neetu, I am very glad you are happy with the inspection report. That as a large home and there were several areas that needed possibly major repairs. It was also unfortunate that the boiler was not operational and we weren't able to see what was causing all the staining on the ceiling. I believe you made a good decision based off the report.

Simon from Coquitlam
Simon from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

I hired Paul to do my new home inspection, based on the glowing recommendation from my neighbour. Paul was convenient and flexible and provided exactly what I was looking for. I found him very professional and well equipped. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. His knowledge of the building code and ability to turn around a comprehensive and informative report in a quick timeline was outstanding. I am an engineer working in the building industry myself but chose to hire someone who does this every day. Was the right decision as he caught things I never would have. 10/10 stars

Thank you Simon, I really appreciate those kind words. I know you will enjoy your beautiful new home for years to come.

Jack from Richmond
Jack from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

House inspection

We had asked Paul to do 2 house inspections for us recently. He was very thorough with his investigation, honest, professional and took the time to explain the findings and implications to us. We strongly recommend Paul's services to anyone needing a home inspection. Thanks Paul!

Thank you Jack, I am very glad you chose not to go with the "house boat" first time around. This last home was a much better house!

Philippa from Langley
Philippa from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

home inspection

Paul did a home inspection on our new home. He was thorough, clear and professional in his inspection and report. We had complete faith and trust in what he reported to us

Hi Philippa

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

Will Robson from Vancouver
Will Robson from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

Assisted Review

I recently had Paul Friesen perform a home inspection before buying my first apartment. He was very professional and thorough with the inspection, and has been very friendly and helpful with any further questions i had for him. I will definitely use Paul for all my inspections as well as recommend him to others.

Hi Will,

Alex N. from Delta
Alex N. from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

House Inspection

Assisted Review

I emailed I Find It Inspection for a last minute home inspection and was fantastic with Paul's prompt reply and service. Combining years of industry experience and knowledge with great adoption of technology.
I will definitely recommend Paul to my family and friends.

Hi Alex,

marques willey from Surrey
marques willey from Surrey

Home inspection

Paul was fantastic, very thorough and professional. He went over every aspect of our new home, showed me what i may need to do in the future and any recommendations. Very impressed and would highly recommend and also use again in the future

Hi Marques,

Tyler W. from Surrey
Tyler W. from Surrey

Assisted Review

I thought Paul Friesen's townhouse inspection was very thorough and detailed. He was able to go over any concerns in a detailed and descriptive way. He was able to answer any questions I had promptly and extensively. He was very accommodating to the short notice inspection I needed. I would/will recommend Paul to others . I will be using Paul on any future purchases.

Hi Tyler,

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359