HomeStars  >  Electricians in Gormley  >  Power Blitz Electrical

Reviews for Power Blitz Electrical

Shane Williams  in Vaughan
Shane Williams in Vaughan

Older House Renovation

We're very happy with the service by Power Blitz. On time, on budget, without over-run costs, delivered the work as agreed upon from the beginning. First we went over in detail about my expectations and then we discussed the "how" aspect.
We installed the remote to our new garage door, several new plugs, outdoor plugs and outdoor pot lights.
Alex and Hossain are very knowledgeable and trustworthy, i would certainly recommend them for any electrical work you might need.

Thank you Shane for this positive review, it was a pleasure working with you and Marie.

Regards,

Armin F. in Vaughan
Armin F. in Vaughan

Custom Home Kleinburg

I hired Power Blitz to work on a custom house project in Kleinburg. Very detailed and a gentle approach to keeping walls in tact. Meticulous wiring, everything done to code. You can tell its important to Hossain to produce a top quality finished project.
His team are all well trained and efficient. No time wasted.
Panel upgrade, potlights, undercabinet lighting, dimmers, GICs, heated floors.
Will contact him again.

Custom projects are always interesting to work on, thank you for the opportunity!

Marco D. in
Marco D. in
1 review Marten River, ON

Home Renovation Electrical Work

I had a very positive experience with Power Blitz from start to finish. Their team was always on time and when the renovation ran into a few scheduling problems they were willing to accommodate several changes to the project, which im very grateful for. Thank you Alex for your patience!
They did potlights, outdoor and indoor plugs, a chandelier.
Id highly recommend this company.

It's been a pleasure working with you Marco!

Home automation

I called Hoosain to automate our home. We installed the ecobee thermostat and added lights through out the house to be controlled through the phone. He was super knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with us explaining how everything works. Really great guy and quality of work.

Thank you so much!

Kennedy L. in Woodbridge
Kennedy L. in Woodbridge

Fantastic Generator Installation

We called in and spoke with Hossein and he installed our generator in our backyard. He is very knowledgeable, professional and he did the job clean and fast. I definitely recommend him to everyone.

Thanks so much for the positive review! It was a pleasure!

Royalgateconstructiongrouop
Royalgateconstructiongrouop
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2nd and 1st floor Renovationand Addition

Reliable, dependable work. Hoosain and his crew were great to deal with. Well planned and well organized. Hoosain always had a game plan before the beginning of every work day to effectively keep the project progressing forward.

Thank you so much for the positive review, it was a pleasure working on the project!

R.C. Walkem in Brampton
R.C. Walkem in Brampton

New Electrical Panel

I was very uncomfortable with my electrical panel and extra pony panels in my home. Hoosain met with me and made sure he had a complete understanding of what I was looking for and what replacing the panel would accomplish and what it wouldn't. He was very timely with his quote and once approved moved forward quickly to get the work done at the earliest date. He arrived as agreed, arranged for the Hydro disconnect and connect, did all work to code and presented me with a new 200 amp panel with no need for extra pony panels. There were no delays, no overages, everything professionally handled and I am extremely pleased. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Power Blitz Electrical for any electrical job you have.

Thank you for the review Rosemary!!

Kaleem
Kaleem
3 reviews , ON

EV charger installation

Great job done. Extremely professional!!!

Completed the work as per code and took care of ESA inspection. Excellent quality work, everything done as promised.

Definitely hire them again.

Thank you Kareem, it was great working with you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pots lights, bathroom vent fan, misc. moving of fixtures

The guys were great. Very professional, knowledgable, courteous and really listened to what I wanted. They worked clean, precise and deligentlay. They never once said "that can't be done or we can't do that" to any of the tasks. They were able to find a very cost efficient solution to any unforeseen issues that arose.
Highly recommended.

Thanks Sebastian!

GT
GT

Basement

I contacted Power Blitz Electrical to do all the electrical work for my newly renovated basement. The quote was within my budget and very competitive to other quotes. They were very informative and offered insight and sugguestion/ideas on what should be done. The team was very professional, clean and respectful once they began the project and followed up with me after completion of the work. Of all the trades during the project, they were by far the easiest to deal with. I would recommend Power Blitz Electrical for any type of projects and look forward to dealing with the team for any of my future projects at my home. Excellent work gentlemen!

Thank you Gino, Hope to work on more projects with you in the future!

More about Power Blitz Electrical

Power Blitz is a fully Licensed & Insured electrical company that does a full spectrum of electrical services in residential, commercial and Industrial settings, as well as specializing in areas like lighting, motor controls and automation.